Peter....... I KNOW you can/would eat this..........

Peter....... I KNOW you can/would eat this..........

March 31st, 2011, 9:13 pm #1

a full 1 1/4 pound of Cajun style catfish! I made/concocted the seasoning myself!

April 1st, 2011, 12:50 am #2

if not; you still have my undying admiration!!!

That will be some of the finest dining going on tonight...anywhere
I love a good cajun style anything and catfish just tops the list

Thanks for setting up my digestive juices...unfortunatley, I was just informed that we are having nuts au gratin

------------------------------------------

April 1st, 2011, 12:53 am #3

you would gain at LEAST 10 pounds or more! Not only can I cook but the Wife is excellent! Not to mention all the fast food places we would go to!

April 1st, 2011, 1:00 am #4

........>>> watch it Peter. He`ll scam you into going there promissing you all the good food (you can`t eat). He`ll get you into talking about Canadian Bacon and how much better the canadian beer is. Then when you are all happy-happy joy-joy, he`ll take your watch and dump you.

I don`t make things. I make things better !

April 1st, 2011, 2:29 am #5

you would gain at LEAST 10 pounds or more! Not only can I cook but the Wife is excellent! Not to mention all the fast food places we would go to!
I'm coming for breakfast, brunch, lunch, tea, dinner and a BBQ

April 1st, 2011, 2:30 am #6

........>>> watch it Peter. He`ll scam you into going there promissing you all the good food (you can`t eat). He`ll get you into talking about Canadian Bacon and how much better the canadian beer is. Then when you are all happy-happy joy-joy, he`ll take your watch and dump you.

I don`t make things. I make things better !
he can have the watch...any one I happen to be wearing

April 1st, 2011, 2:58 am #7

a full 1 1/4 pound of Cajun style catfish! I made/concocted the seasoning myself!

We had pan-seared Salmon the other night and it was so delicious. Tonight was healthy subs from Subway. Tomorrow night is Michelle's homemade black bean burrittos. Yum!