OT: Sore ear and cheek today. Recovering from Mohs surgery on my

OT: Sore ear and cheek today. Recovering from Mohs surgery on my

July 15th, 2012, 8:31 pm #1

ear and cheek to remove a large area of basal cell carcinoma. Got 9 stitches (2 absorb-able and 7 regular on the surface) and about an inch and a half incision running from the upper cartilage to the bottom of the lobe and slightly under the lobe. I am wearing this watch and it makes the ear and cheek a little less painful.
My Zoodles trade Sea-Gull:

Boomtown
Last edited by saykobro on July 15th, 2012, 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

July 15th, 2012, 9:01 pm #2

Hang in there because you still have a lot of watches to rotate through

------------------------------------------

July 16th, 2012, 1:58 am #3

ear and cheek to remove a large area of basal cell carcinoma. Got 9 stitches (2 absorb-able and 7 regular on the surface) and about an inch and a half incision running from the upper cartilage to the bottom of the lobe and slightly under the lobe. I am wearing this watch and it makes the ear and cheek a little less painful.
My Zoodles trade Sea-Gull:

Boomtown
Quick recovery to you my friend!

Time to take it easy

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

July 16th, 2012, 3:14 am #4

until it finally calmed down a little last night. At least the cancer is gone. Wish I had known about sunscreen when I was a kid. I have blond hair, super light complexion, and very recessive genes and I was constantly out in the sun growing up. I am now paying the price as I have had 2 basal and 2 squamous cancers---3 on the face and one on the neck.

Boomtown

July 17th, 2012, 6:54 am #5

and it's scary, given the sun-blasted environment that I live in.  Yours is a common story around here.  So I'm really glad to hear you've got it sorted now.  Heal well and don't miss your check-ups.

(classy watch, by the way)