OT for Neilo...

OT for Neilo...

November 6th, 2010, 6:36 pm #1

Do the rear seats in the Nissan Cube fold into the floor or can they be removed completely?

I ask because I think it could make a nice work vehicle

Oops! Never mind; I found the answer here...
http://www.nissanusa.com/cube/#/photos/interior-photos/

------------------------------------------

November 6th, 2010, 7:04 pm #2

When the seats are folded down.The Nissan Pic does not seem to show that very well.All told the space is huge with the seats down.I love the car for its quirkyness yet its just not selling here and rumor has it that nissan UK may delete it from sales here!!!!we have sold 2 in 8mths.I love the drive of it but it gets a lot of points from people and stares for its shape.UK people hate it here for some reason.

Theneilo uk

November 6th, 2010, 7:51 pm #3

It reminds me of some childrens drawings

The inside also reminds me of the old 'milk delivery trucks' we used to have when I was little.

Wrap that all up in a modern high tech package like the Cube and I'm all for it
We have quite a few around here but unfortunately Kia has sold about 10X more of it;s 'Soul' model...same idea but everything is symmetrical. I still prefer the Cube.

November 6th, 2010, 8:13 pm #4

Mainly....Brick on wheels.Box with an engine and wheels,Postman Pat Van.
I must admit it does have a certain love it or hate it look but i warmed to it after driving it for a few days when no one else would use it.Pity the UK only got the 1.6 petrol guzzler thats not very Frugal when it comes to mpg.

Theneilo uk

November 6th, 2010, 8:24 pm #5

I think the Cube has charm and I love the organic shape of it

November 6th, 2010, 8:31 pm #6

Then there you have it...A dedicated Van...LoL.

Theneilo uk

November 6th, 2010, 9:22 pm #7

they are all at the 25-30k km mileage mark so I'm guessing they are mostly lease returns.
There sure is a big range of prices though, considering there appear to only be two main models, the S and the SL.
I've found some listed at $24,000CDN and ranging all the way down to $15,000CDN :-O

November 7th, 2010, 12:25 am #8

Do the rear seats in the Nissan Cube fold into the floor or can they be removed completely?

I ask because I think it could make a nice work vehicle

Oops! Never mind; I found the answer here...
http://www.nissanusa.com/cube/#/photos/interior-photos/

others followed the basic shape. It is wide and large and holding capacity must be lots! The new ones have softer rounded bouts but still a Cube...
The Daihatsu mini car with 660cc motors are selling like hotcakes now due to the economy...This brand is a subsidiary of Toyota, which will start to churn out its own 660cc versions from the Daihatsu factory!