Once there was an Empty Case...>>>>

Once there was an Empty Case...>>>>

November 23rd, 2010, 11:02 pm #1

One i acquired some time ago with no movement.It was a clean case with crown and stem complete and a night and Day Bezel insert i had.All it needed was the movement and some kind of Dial with the right choice of hands and it could be a keeper.

Maybe a nice Blue Mod Dial i thought.

[/IMG]

Over to my Friend Noah for the Sub Dial and a couple of pairs of Hands to try that i liked and here was the result.Still not sure about the hands??

Condom or owl hands were tried first with the dial With a Red Tipped Second hand.

[/IMG]

Then another Monster style Hour hand i thought would work with a full Red Second Hand.
This one became the Keeper and my Beater watch.

Suggestions on Hands would be appreciated as i still dont think it looks right to me although i do love the vivid Blue Dial.

[/IMG]

Either Way tonight im listening to my Music on my Hi-Fi with My Sumo on and these Headphones which i must Recommend if you have the Means!!!!

[/IMG]

Theneilo uk

Last edited by theneilo1 on November 23rd, 2010, 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

November 24th, 2010, 12:35 am #2

handset options, I guess it all depends on your modded 'eye' and what appeals to you. In the past, I had looked over Noah's handsets for my modded Toucan pair. I had chosen the traditional hands, and then let Noah choose the 7458 handset for the wife's. Noah had chosen the omega skeleton red set! and it looked great!

The Monster hour hand is nice and large so easy to see..... I say whatever appeals to YOU!

November 24th, 2010, 2:04 am #3

One i acquired some time ago with no movement.It was a clean case with crown and stem complete and a night and Day Bezel insert i had.All it needed was the movement and some kind of Dial with the right choice of hands and it could be a keeper.

Maybe a nice Blue Mod Dial i thought.

[/IMG]

Over to my Friend Noah for the Sub Dial and a couple of pairs of Hands to try that i liked and here was the result.Still not sure about the hands??

Condom or owl hands were tried first with the dial With a Red Tipped Second hand.

[/IMG]

Then another Monster style Hour hand i thought would work with a full Red Second Hand.
This one became the Keeper and my Beater watch.

Suggestions on Hands would be appreciated as i still dont think it looks right to me although i do love the vivid Blue Dial.

[/IMG]

Either Way tonight im listening to my Music on my Hi-Fi with My Sumo on and these Headphones which i must Recommend if you have the Means!!!!

[/IMG]

Theneilo uk

I've been looking around for a black soxa dial, tough to find these days.
I find these work especially well with the plongeur hands as always. Try out the new hands Noah has, I've ordered a set of the new TigerShark hands that I will use on a mod.
You can also check out Yobokies hands too.

Now, those headphones, man, its gotta sound amazing. I've read about them and they're tops. Wish I could get a set.
Hifi serenity.

November 25th, 2010, 9:49 pm #4

handset options, I guess it all depends on your modded 'eye' and what appeals to you. In the past, I had looked over Noah's handsets for my modded Toucan pair. I had chosen the traditional hands, and then let Noah choose the 7458 handset for the wife's. Noah had chosen the omega skeleton red set! and it looked great!

The Monster hour hand is nice and large so easy to see..... I say whatever appeals to YOU!
I did get one from Noah.Thats the finished Watch.

Theneilo uk

November 25th, 2010, 9:51 pm #5

nt

November 25th, 2010, 9:52 pm #6

I've been looking around for a black soxa dial, tough to find these days.
I find these work especially well with the plongeur hands as always. Try out the new hands Noah has, I've ordered a set of the new TigerShark hands that I will use on a mod.
You can also check out Yobokies hands too.

Now, those headphones, man, its gotta sound amazing. I've read about them and they're tops. Wish I could get a set.
Hifi serenity.
Must admit ive never seen a Black Soxa for a long Time Mate.They do look good as mod Dials dont they!!!

Those Headphones by the way are my second Pair.I do have the Grado SR325I also yet i mostly choose to wear my Shure In ears ey2c as they block out the exterior sound.The Grados are a True Audiophiles Dream and not Cheap.....Worth it though.

Theneilo uk

November 25th, 2010, 9:54 pm #7

nt
nt

Theneilo uk