On this 2nd night of my retirement, I am wearing one of my favorite watches and it is a

On this 2nd night of my retirement, I am wearing one of my favorite watches and it is a

December 3rd, 2010, 2:10 am #1

Seiko hand winder. I truly love this watch. What are you guys wearing tonight? Have a great night. Photo is my first try with Flickr using Ubuntu.

Boomtown

December 3rd, 2010, 4:44 am #2

flickr/ubuntu work for you? using IE and ubuntu with flickr, I chose HTML and then have to go back and get rid of the extra code by back spacing to the word WIDTH.....what is your procedure?

December 3rd, 2010, 7:03 am #3

Seiko hand winder. I truly love this watch. What are you guys wearing tonight? Have a great night. Photo is my first try with Flickr using Ubuntu.

Boomtown

Nice one!

December 3rd, 2010, 7:24 am #4

Boomtown

congrats on the retirement Poy! Enjoy the new chapter.

That Brightz is my favorite of your watches. Love at first site, when I first joined here.
Cheers,
Dave.

December 3rd, 2010, 4:52 pm #5

Boomtown

RICK

December 3rd, 2010, 6:57 pm #6

flickr/ubuntu work for you? using IE and ubuntu with flickr, I chose HTML and then have to go back and get rid of the extra code by back spacing to the word WIDTH.....what is your procedure?
as I seem to have misplaced the one that I had.

Boomtown

December 3rd, 2010, 6:57 pm #7

Boomtown

Boomtown

December 4th, 2010, 5:46 am #8

Applications> Graphics> then I followed directions when clicking the pictures on right click to send to Flickr. So I set up the Flickr acc. easy with my YahooMail and downloaded some of the F-Spot photos to Flickr. I click the photo on Flickr and click actions top left then view all sizes and select large then right click and click 'copy image location' and then paste to AWF. More steps than PB, but I wanted to use Ubuntu only and once you get used to it, it is a snap and faster than it sounds.

Boomtown

December 4th, 2010, 7:17 am #9

have Photoshop there and ubuntu cannot import this....I did download the free photo program which peter suggested...but still like the original Photoshop program...
Yes, it takes a few steps to insert from flickr, but I am assured of reliable and faster times with Ubuntu!!1