O.T. We've Got Company...

O.T. We've Got Company...

February 19th, 2011, 1:40 am #1

First off though are some cute shots of Lucy the other nice on our newer couch:

Why just like a little person. Snuggled up under the blankie with her head and paw exposed...

...and here is our company for tonight and tomorrow. Meet Maggie who is our neighbour's beautiful Westie. She and Lucy are good buddies and we look after Maggie when our neighbours have to go away for a day or two. We love Maggie and it is always a pleasure to have her company when we can. We are all snuggled up on the couch with the fire going and watching some movies together.

February 19th, 2011, 2:12 am #2

Seems like they get along, cute kids on their sleep over party. hehe.

In the first pic, looks like Gary Busey slept over too. lol.

February 19th, 2011, 2:19 am #3

Why just like a little person. Snuggled up under the blankie with her head and paw exposed...

...and here is our company for tonight and tomorrow. Meet Maggie who is our neighbour's beautiful Westie. She and Lucy are good buddies and we look after Maggie when our neighbours have to go away for a day or two. We love Maggie and it is always a pleasure to have her company when we can. We are all snuggled up on the couch with the fire going and watching some movies together.

They make me nostalgic about our little friend 'Nikki' who left us back in 2005...

Oops! Shouldn't have done that...now I have a tear in my eye and a knot in my throat

------------------------------------------

Last edited by Ancre-Steam on February 19th, 2011, 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

February 19th, 2011, 4:02 am #4

favorites!

February 19th, 2011, 4:26 am #5

we have 3 rescued cats. The most recent came out of the swamp behind our house and was under 1 lb. and about 4 weeks old. She had wounds on her back from a hawk or owl that probably picked her up and found she was too heavy and fierce to carry and dropped her in the swamp. She was a mess with fleas, wounds, mange, worms, and protozoa in her intestines. She is now almost 6 months old. The shaved hair on her stomach is from being shaved for spaying. As you can see, I have been playing with her and she is quite sleepy.

Hope...found in the swamp with talon wounds

Babie...found in a dumpster crying at Steak and Shake

Bailey...came out of the woods (green belt) behind a home feeding feral cats

Maggie...bought from a "designer breeder"...1/2 Yorkshire and 1/2 Japanese Chin

Boomtown
Last edited by saykobro on February 19th, 2011, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 19th, 2011, 10:55 am #6

Im a Cat Lover though and miss the ones i had.

Theneilo uk