O/T regarding my stolen watch....got a positive email from

O/T regarding my stolen watch....got a positive email from

December 5th, 2010, 7:46 pm #1

Mr Gong Wei and just sent him photos of the package. He will report it to his Postal system and resend a new package! Sounds good to me! I like the service he is showing his buyers....

December 6th, 2010, 12:46 am #2

have aligned and will restore order once again. hehe.
Those power beads at work. I hope he sends a new one to ya.

December 6th, 2010, 12:50 am #3

Mr Gong Wei and just sent him photos of the package. He will report it to his Postal system and resend a new package! Sounds good to me! I like the service he is showing his buyers....
Happy for ya Thian,

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

December 6th, 2010, 12:53 am #4

have aligned and will restore order once again. hehe.
Those power beads at work. I hope he sends a new one to ya.
the photos showing the thief's hole haha! Yes, indeed...the watch gods and stars are aligned for me in this life! hehehe!

December 6th, 2010, 12:55 am #5

Happy for ya Thian,

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*
OH,MY GOD.this is a bad news.Could you give me a picture?I will claim to the post office.and we will send new paycel.

Gong Wei

December 6th, 2010, 1:04 am #6

.... even though his legal culpability was not in question. My experience over the years with probably 95% of the sellers I've bought from has been one of honesty in our dealings. The hard thing to control is the jerks in the system of shipping that are outside the sellers control. And you truly don't know WHERE this theft accured in that process. Will be putting out good "vibes" for a successful completion this time

December 6th, 2010, 1:13 am #7

OH,MY GOD.this is a bad news.Could you give me a picture?I will claim to the post office.and we will send new paycel.

Gong Wei
sounds positive. power beads lol. nt

December 6th, 2010, 1:14 am #8

.... even though his legal culpability was not in question. My experience over the years with probably 95% of the sellers I've bought from has been one of honesty in our dealings. The hard thing to control is the jerks in the system of shipping that are outside the sellers control. And you truly don't know WHERE this theft accured in that process. Will be putting out good "vibes" for a successful completion this time
meanwhile Gong Wei showed genuine dismay....so will see what transpires.....