Not sure if its just my hardware ............................. >>>>

Not sure if its just my hardware ............................. >>>>

June 12th, 2012, 10:50 am #1

............. >>> Haven`t been over at WUS in a while and the other evening logged on and ....boy! Does it take for ever !!!! Doesn`t matter what I click on, sometimes it takes me 20 to 30 seconds before the page becames browsable. Has anyone experienced this?

I don`t make things. I make things better !

June 12th, 2012, 12:04 pm #2

Although not as slow to laod as you're experiencing I've always found if a bit slow and clunky. I don't go there much because of this characteristic.

Stephen

June 12th, 2012, 1:18 pm #3

............. >>> Haven`t been over at WUS in a while and the other evening logged on and ....boy! Does it take for ever !!!! Doesn`t matter what I click on, sometimes it takes me 20 to 30 seconds before the page becames browsable. Has anyone experienced this?

it is often an issue of version compatibility with whatever browser you're running. It is not uncommon after a forum software upgrade for Watchuseek admin to be flooded with complaints about poor performance.

At one point I'd almost given up, until I discovered that I was a couple of versions out of date on Sea Monkey. I upgraded and it worked fine. Other members have encountered a similar situation with IE versions.

There may be plug-in version issues, too. I don't know really. But it might be worth checking that all of your web browsing software is up to date.

June 13th, 2012, 1:10 am #4

........... >>> I checked what I`m using.... I`m mean I know I have IE 8 but this is the version #: 8.0.6001.18702

Everyy now and then I get this automatic updates but have no idea if the above version is the latest.