Noooooooooo please dont make me go

Noooooooooo please dont make me go

December 19th, 2010, 6:01 pm #1

shopping with you!!!!!!
My Wife has yet to finish doing her Christmas shopping as she works so many hours during the week that Sunday is the only time she has to shop! Most Sundays up until now have also been occupied with doing other things so today is the day!
I guess I am needed to go along so I can carry the handfuls of bags from one end of the Mall to the other!
Well....... IF I must go I'll be wearing this one today!

December 19th, 2010, 6:43 pm #2

on me. "You now have plenty of time to help me".

Boomtown

December 19th, 2010, 6:55 pm #3

NOT too happy about it!
One selfish reason however for going is that the last time I went I saw a VERY simple dress Bulova that I really liked but couldnt get the attention of the sales gal to let me look at it closer! I havent seen that model on-line so it's either a new or dis-continued model! I'll see if I can find it today and hopefully will be able to look at it close up!

December 19th, 2010, 7:20 pm #4

shopping with you!!!!!!
My Wife has yet to finish doing her Christmas shopping as she works so many hours during the week that Sunday is the only time she has to shop! Most Sundays up until now have also been occupied with doing other things so today is the day!
I guess I am needed to go along so I can carry the handfuls of bags from one end of the Mall to the other!

While she shops, I sit in a coffee shop and read a good book or the paper and have a coffee or two.. I am more relaxed and so is she.. Then I am there to carry the bags if needed..

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand

December 19th, 2010, 7:40 pm #5

she says it's too stressful because I just wait outside the shop she's in

------------------------------------------

December 19th, 2010, 7:57 pm #6

December 19th, 2010, 9:17 pm #7

shopping with you!!!!!!

Most of us married guys can only appreciate the difference in buying styles/objectives hahaha! Men are goal directed, women are collective viewers, scanning left and right as they cruise the aisles! hahaha!
My wife is just 'terrible' in food stores! As we head for the check-in line, I jokingly tell her to keep her eyes straight ahead! no diverting! hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Sometimes I will tell her I'm staying in the car (having a ciggie) for 5 minutes and will come in later hahahaha!

December 19th, 2010, 9:20 pm #8

shopping with you!!!!!!

make sure while shopping, you make a stop over at a watch store for some window shopping yourself.
That way its a little something for you as well.

You can buy one watch, as she buys all her shopping for the day. hehe.

December 20th, 2010, 1:17 am #9

I have to spend that time 'people watching'. I have found this to be so much more entertaining than reading...nobody can write stuff like real life can

------------------------------------------

December 20th, 2010, 2:34 am #10

amazing the number of people without smiles.. good chance to smile at them though..

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand