NEW ARRIVAL: Just back from the TIMEX Factory Store this afternoon>>>>>

NEW ARRIVAL: Just back from the TIMEX Factory Store this afternoon>>>>>

April 10th, 2012, 8:47 pm #1

A new Pilot/Navigator model. Solid stainless steel case, with a Titanium-look finish and mounted on a double-thick leather Breitling style strap. GREAT watch. They come in brown and grey dials. I thought the brown dial was different and gave a vintage look to it. (Gray dial comes with a brighter case finish and an olive mil-style strap)

Specs: Case is 42mm w/o crown; 45mm w/crown; 11mm thick, including crystal; and the lug width is 20mm. Movement is a quartz with a Quick-set date.

The best part: $43 including tax.

Thanks for looking!

April 10th, 2012, 8:58 pm #2

my 6105 gets lonely so made another montage for fun...

April 10th, 2012, 9:05 pm #3

over your 6105. One of these day's I'm going to find one at a reasonable price. Thanks for posting that great montage.

April 10th, 2012, 9:15 pm #4

A new Pilot/Navigator model. Solid stainless steel case, with a Titanium-look finish and mounted on a double-thick leather Breitling style strap. GREAT watch. They come in brown and grey dials. I thought the brown dial was different and gave a vintage look to it. (Gray dial comes with a brighter case finish and an olive mil-style strap)

Specs: Case is 42mm w/o crown; 45mm w/crown; 11mm thick, including crystal; and the lug width is 20mm. Movement is a quartz with a Quick-set date.

Thanks for looking!

even better price! CONGRATS! I need to add a Brown Dialed watch back into my collection! I used to have a PRIMO Brown dialed bell but I stupidly sold it!
The Timex outlet store is just a few miles from me and I havent been there in ages! The Outlet mall is where I used to go ALL the time for my Zodiacs but since they sold all of them out I havent been in AGES! Now they sell the high end Burberry watches which are nice but I cant afford any of them.
BTW Thian......... I thought you gave your 6105 away?

April 10th, 2012, 9:25 pm #5

They apparently just received them in some recent shipments. It is a new and current style on the Timex.com website. However, the Timex Factory Store price is much better, discount wise. The model number is T49879J.

Thanks again for the kind words.

April 10th, 2012, 9:52 pm #6

even better price! CONGRATS! I need to add a Brown Dialed watch back into my collection! I used to have a PRIMO Brown dialed bell but I stupidly sold it!
The Timex outlet store is just a few miles from me and I havent been there in ages! The Outlet mall is where I used to go ALL the time for my Zodiacs but since they sold all of them out I havent been in AGES! Now they sell the high end Burberry watches which are nice but I cant afford any of them.
BTW Thian......... I thought you gave your 6105 away?
in his safe.....so I thought to have it back and see if I liked it ..nothing special!! at least to me...so it just sits around in the collection hahha!

April 11th, 2012, 1:45 am #7

Thanks for looking!

Reminds me a little of the Aeromatic

------------------------------------------

April 11th, 2012, 3:09 am #8

this one is no exception. Once I saw it "in person", I was hooked. And, with the Timex Factory Store discounts, it made it a terrific value.

Thanks for looking!