My newest watch...

My newest watch...

May 7th, 2012, 4:08 am #1

This is possibly the newest watch that I will ever own in terms of time elapsed from assembly until it reached my wrist.  And probably the longest anticipation time.

Last week the Watchuseek Chinese Mechanical Watches forum 2011 project watch was finally delivered into the hands of the lucky few who put down a deposit on the limited run of 150.

Here is number 39:

It's been on my wrist for most of the time since it arrived.

May 7th, 2012, 4:32 am #2

#46 WUS Chinese Forum Project watch.

Boomtown

May 7th, 2012, 2:08 pm #3

This is possibly the newest watch that I will ever own in terms of time elapsed from assembly until it reached my wrist.  And probably the longest anticipation time.

Last week the Watchuseek Chinese Mechanical Watches forum 2011 project watch was finally delivered into the hands of the lucky few who put down a deposit on the limited run of 150.

Here is number 39:

Did you have yours engraved too?

------------------------------------------

May 8th, 2012, 1:41 am #4

I just let the watch speak for itself.

And I won't be changing the hands like Poy did because these are the hands that I voted for

May 8th, 2012, 2:33 am #5

Here is number 39:

Congrats guys. Cool piece.
I have been off many forums so I missed out on another one.
Sterile markings would have been better IMO.
whats under the hood?

May 8th, 2012, 3:17 am #6

Boomtown

May 11th, 2012, 9:31 pm #7

Here is number 39:

Reminds me i must add a Seagull to my collection as well.

Theneilo uk