My Birthday watch is on its way..>>>>>Any Guesses to What?>>>

My Birthday watch is on its way..>>>>>Any Guesses to What?>>>

February 10th, 2011, 11:04 pm #1

Just trying to Lighten the mood whilst my Mother is Recovering from her Operations on her Heart so i wont try and dwell on whats going on.Other Than she is in Recovery awaiting her next Operation Tomorrow.

Well just 2 more weeks until my Birthday and Amanda has Ordered my Bithday watch for me.Unfortunately she sort of had to tell me considering she did not want to buy me a Watch i would not Like/Wear.Plus its taking two weeks to get it.

Suffice to Say its Very Expensive!!! and the Only Clue is Yup its Swiss!!!

I would have settled on a Seiko Darth Tuna Auto or even the New Oris Diver but its neither of those two.Plus it costs more.

Guesses anyone before it Arrives? "Oh and it has a Black Face!....

Theneilo uk

Last edited by theneilo1 on February 10th, 2011, 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 10th, 2011, 11:10 pm #2

nt

February 10th, 2011, 11:30 pm #3

nt

Theneilo uk

February 10th, 2011, 11:32 pm #4

Just trying to Lighten the mood whilst my Mother is Recovering from her Operations on her Heart so i wont try and dwell on whats going on.Other Than she is in Recovery awaiting her next Operation Tomorrow.

Well just 2 more weeks until my Birthday and Amanda has Ordered my Bithday watch for me.Unfortunately she sort of had to tell me considering she did not want to buy me a Watch i would not Like/Wear.Plus its taking two weeks to get it.

I would have settled on a Seiko Darth Tuna Auto or even the New Oris Diver but its neither of those two.Plus it costs more.

Theneilo uk

could it be...
Rolex & Omeeega is too ez.

so I say:

Sinn, Enzo Mechana, Longine legend, Blancpain FF (hehe)

February 11th, 2011, 12:43 am #5

Theneilo uk

[/IMG]

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

February 11th, 2011, 1:02 am #6

Theneilo uk

.... and youv'e already said it is NOT a Rolex,and it has a BLACK face, next up would be a Plo-Prof Omega !

February 11th, 2011, 2:41 am #7

Theneilo uk

February 11th, 2011, 2:47 am #8

Theneilo uk

I'm betting he's getting a real, honest to goodness Panerai!

------------------------------------------

February 11th, 2011, 2:59 am #9

A Panerai hanging around on the AWF.

I have two Panny homages and I have become quite smitten with the real deal.

February 11th, 2011, 3:08 am #10

I'm betting he's getting a real, honest to goodness Panerai!

------------------------------------------

I'm really back on that for the want list for me.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Also, to Zoodles, I believe Al's got a Panny, so we do already have a risti among us.