Mars Rover reveals new Martian details...

Mars Rover reveals new Martian details...

March 25th, 2012, 11:36 pm #1

These photos fresh in from Mars Explorer Opportunity...

A high profile area on the side of the Gustav crater has posed some problems for scientists. This photo definitely shows the facial features and muzzle of a Pug!

This shot captures 'Lucy' in high detail; but wait...

It's not Lucy at all...rather a very good likeness of Jesus as captured in the Shroud of Turin!
This is definitely conclusive evidence that Jesus did exist and the cauliflower eyebrow shows how badly he was beaten when he only served up 'house red' at the last supper!

Let the nay-sayers try to disprove this latest evidence!

All joking aside; I couldn't help sharing these shots of a piece of paper with sun light directly behind it. The hills and valleys are just the affects that my eraser caused to the paper.
I thought it was cool...hope you enjoyed

------------------------------------------

March 26th, 2012, 11:46 am #2

Peter, you definitely have too much time on your hands. Let me send you a broken watch to distract you.

March 26th, 2012, 2:42 pm #3

Jesus or Abe Lincoln; I can fix it

March 26th, 2012, 9:50 pm #4

Peter, you definitely have too much time on your hands. Let me send you a broken watch to distract you.
Hi. Methinks extra whisky in the water causes this. Cheers Phil

March 26th, 2012, 11:25 pm #5

These photos fresh in from Mars Explorer Opportunity...

A high profile area on the side of the Gustav crater has posed some problems for scientists. This photo definitely shows the facial features and muzzle of a Pug!

This shot captures 'Lucy' in high detail; but wait...

It's not Lucy at all...rather a very good likeness of Jesus as captured in the Shroud of Turin!
This is definitely conclusive evidence that Jesus did exist and the cauliflower eyebrow shows how badly he was beaten when he only served up 'house red' at the last supper!

Let the nay-sayers try to disprove this latest evidence!

All joking aside; I couldn't help sharing these shots of a piece of paper with sun light directly behind it. The hills and valleys are just the affects that my eraser caused to the paper.
I thought it was cool...hope you enjoyed

I mean it is obviously fake.. How do I know... Should have used plain paper instead of graph paper..

Now if you had been talking about an image of Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich, I might have been convinced... LOL

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand