Just returned from an Australia-Canada WIS meet...

Just returned from an Australia-Canada WIS meet...

August 7th, 2012, 5:21 am #1

I had the pleasure of meeting with Sir Lez and his wonderful wife Teresa(hope I spelled that right).
They are touring the Pacific Northwest and arranged to meet with me as they swung back through Vancouver.

We had a nice dinner and chatted about watches, the forums, the Olympics and a lot of other things. I think we packaged a lot into the few short hours we had together.

If any of you ever get to meet this man, I know you will instantly like him

Teresa took a couple of photos that will, no doubt show up on the SCWF some time in the future

------------------------------------------

August 7th, 2012, 5:47 am #2

Hi mate. You are absolutely correct. I had the pleasure of meeting this lovely couple at their Adelade home for a WIS meet and Barbeque some years ago. Cheers Phil

August 7th, 2012, 2:04 pm #3

"the fellow with the suitcase full of watches".
I think we got to talking about all the good characters on the forums; new and old

August 9th, 2012, 10:58 pm #4

I had the pleasure of meeting with Sir Lez and his wonderful wife Teresa(hope I spelled that right).
They are touring the Pacific Northwest and arranged to meet with me as they swung back through Vancouver.

We had a nice dinner and chatted about watches, the forums, the Olympics and a lot of other things. I think we packaged a lot into the few short hours we had together.

If any of you ever get to meet this man, I know you will instantly like him

Teresa took a couple of photos that will, no doubt show up on the SCWF some time in the future

Good times

That's what life is all about, sharing in good compagny

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*