Japanese Watch Week prizes...

Japanese Watch Week prizes...

May 7th, 2011, 9:14 pm #1

Hi Guys,

This is what is on tap this week. One gift from Archer Watches and one from the AWF...

The Seiko pen is a gift from Archer Watches and the Seiko bezel protector is complements of the AWF. There will also be a "surprise" prize for the winner as well...

All you have to do is post a Japanese watch this week or do a post about one that interests you. Either way, you will be entered.

A couple of more pics...

Yup... The pen is brand spankin' new and N.O.S.!

I will bve doing the Chinese Watch Week draw tonight. Look for the "Lucyvision"...

May 7th, 2011, 9:32 pm #2

I seen that pen on a post a while back on some GTG.

I inquired about it but didn't know where to get one.

Good prizes. Can't wait to see Lucy. I love that pup.

May 7th, 2011, 9:33 pm #3

I too like that pen...... its totally cool! It would look good next to my Seiko lighter! LOL

May 8th, 2011, 12:50 am #4

Hi Guys,

This is what is on tap this week. One gift from Archer Watches and one from the AWF...

The Seiko pen is a gift from Archer Watches and the Seiko bezel protector is complements of the AWF. There will also be a "surprise" prize for the winner as well...

All you have to do is post a Japanese watch this week or do a post about one that interests you. Either way, you will be entered.

A couple of more pics...

I will bve doing the Chinese Watch Week draw tonight. Look for the "Lucyvision"...
even though I'm not really in the running

The Seiko week prizes look cool...good luck to everyone

------------------------------------------

May 8th, 2011, 1:05 am #5

Post one if you've got one or post in a thread about one that you might like with pics and ask questions. You can be in the running even if you do not actually have a Japanese watch...

May 8th, 2011, 1:17 am #6

Hi Guys,

A couple of more pics...

and I always wanted a protector but was always too lazy to get one

And a surprise?!

WOUHOUUU!

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

May 8th, 2011, 1:33 am #7

Hi Guys,

A couple of more pics...

GO HOKIES

May 8th, 2011, 1:47 am #8

Post on a WRUW with a Japanese watch or post about a Japanese watch. Either avenue gets you an automatic ballot.

May 8th, 2011, 2:45 am #9

Post one if you've got one or post in a thread about one that you might like with pics and ask questions. You can be in the running even if you do not actually have a Japanese watch...

All of these(Except the really new looking pepsi) are Ramon treasures that I have revived to working condition; the pepsi was a basket case that 'gigfy' gave me for parts and I revived it too

------------------------------------------

May 8th, 2011, 2:48 am #10

I had a Titanium Citizen Promaster diver which was 8200 powered. It was a great watch.

I really need to add some Citizes to the collection one day.