Invicta watches?

Invicta watches?

December 19th, 2010, 6:24 pm #1

I was briefly watching the Shop NBC last night and as per the norm they were having their usual 2 hours or so of Invicta watches! Now my question is this....... Invicta has some VERY cool looking watches both in style and in dial color variations...... why cant Seiko or Citizen take a hint from this company and "copy" some of those styles??? They dont have to be quite as extravagant as those of Invicta but c/mon Seiko/Citizen...... ALL of your watches basically look the same!!!

December 19th, 2010, 6:41 pm #2

actually collects Invictas and love them and has no trouble with them. I do understand people not approving of the leader and founder of Invicta as he is a piece of work.

Boomtown

December 19th, 2010, 6:44 pm #3

------------------------------------------

December 19th, 2010, 6:45 pm #4

actually collects Invictas and love them and has no trouble with them. I do understand people not approving of the leader and founder of Invicta as he is a piece of work.

Boomtown

oh I totally agree as that's the case with most of their watches but on the other hand they DO have some outstandingly beautiful styles! I saw one last night that had the absolute most beautiful copper dial I have ever seen! I for one am tired of the same old Black, White or Blue dials!
Maybe it's the "feminine" side of me but I'd like to see Seiko/Citizen come out with some different colored MOP dials!

December 19th, 2010, 7:07 pm #5

I was briefly watching the Shop NBC last night and as per the norm they were having their usual 2 hours or so of Invicta watches! Now my question is this....... Invicta has some VERY cool looking watches both in style and in dial color variations...... why cant Seiko or Citizen take a hint from this company and "copy" some of those styles??? They dont have to be quite as extravagant as those of Invicta but c/mon Seiko/Citizen...... ALL of your watches basically look the same!!!
ones that sorta look like Seiko's or Citizen's.
I've seen a few Incvicta's I like, but in my
opinion, most of their watches look really cheesey.
Styling that is WAY over the top and wacky.