I think that I have become a settled WIS...

I think that I have become a settled WIS...

October 6th, 2011, 2:14 am #1

By that; I mean that while I enjoy the collecting aspect of our hobby; I have come down to two daily wearers.

This one always goes on in the morning...

and at bed time this one takes it's place...

These are the two watches that speak to me the most and the ones that are the most comfortable and honest on my wrist.

On occasion, I do swap in a watch that speaks to me but for the most part, these ones speak the loudest

------------------------------------------

October 6th, 2011, 2:57 am #2

I like the
on occasion hahaha

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

October 6th, 2011, 8:03 am #3

By that; I mean that while I enjoy the collecting aspect of our hobby; I have come down to two daily wearers.

These are the two watches that speak to me the most and the ones that are the most comfortable and honest on my wrist.

On occasion, I do swap in a watch that speaks to me but for the most part, these ones speak the loudest

I get into moods and themes like ....midsized watches for a week etc...the Zodiac and Artron were worn alot but then out came the old divers again haha! and soon the midsized Orients, Omegas, Seikos ....ad infinitem

October 6th, 2011, 10:30 am #4

But in my case I am still rotating a large number of my watches, just that I did not buy anything new this entire year

October 10th, 2011, 3:22 pm #5

Plus with 8 Kinetics im pushing it to keep them Charged,Any Pics of the Seiko 5 i sent you as ive not seen it yet

Theneilo uk

October 10th, 2011, 4:25 pm #6

also please excuse the poor quality of the photo; it's a dull and dreary day so the lighting isn't great

This is the watch that you so graciously purchased and sent to me for some unknown reason

It appears to be brand new and never worn. I sized the bracelet and it fits nicely; settling on the wrist in just the right spot so that it becomes unnoticeable until you check the time

The watch has the good old tried and true 7s26A caliber. This one is quiet and charges up with ease.

I like the dial layout; while it's not truly military style it does fit right in with my other mil style watches.

Neil; thanks for being such a good and generous friend!

October 15th, 2011, 10:09 pm #7

They are both good honest watches no pretension just form and function