Hump Day watch.........

Hump Day watch.........

June 20th, 2012, 6:57 pm #1

wearing this one for the day.
Simplistic, very easy to read and very functional.

Last edited by time_watcher on June 20th, 2012, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

June 20th, 2012, 8:13 pm #2

which is from TIMEX. GREAT watch with the looks of the famous O***a Speedy, but at an affordable price. Solid stainless steel case and bracelet; chrono quartz movement.

Thanks for viewing!

June 20th, 2012, 10:48 pm #3

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

June 21st, 2012, 2:19 am #4

but wore this on hump day as well

Cheers

Pete

June 21st, 2012, 3:11 am #5

but here are my Wednesday watches...

As usual, I woke up wearing the Poljot Signal 131

A great little watch; accurate, hard-wearing, easy to read in any light, with a decent alarm buzz.  

And with the supply of Poljot 2612.1 movements drying up (production stopped several years ago) we're unlikely to ever see another affordable mechanical wrist alarm.  Unless Sea-Gull iron out the bugs onthe ST28 and re-release it.  Once they're finished work on the microrotor, orbital tourbillon, music-box watch, next generation of minute repeaters and various other minor projects.  Hmm...  We might be waiting a while.

For most of Wednesday, I wore my Beijing SZB-1C Shuangling 40 jewel automatic.  The smoothest-winding Tongji automatic of all time.

And then for a few hours in the evening I wore my new Citizen 7.

Incidentally, I wore that one to bed one night last week and discovered that the tiny amount of high quality lume actually stays lit all night!

Today I'm wearing the WuS CMWF 2011 Project Moonphase

Pretty, eh?

June 21st, 2012, 9:18 pm #6

Fantastic pieces

June 21st, 2012, 11:59 pm #7

but here are my Wednesday watches...

As usual, I woke up wearing the Poljot Signal 131

A great little watch; accurate, hard-wearing, easy to read in any light, with a decent alarm buzz.  

And with the supply of Poljot 2612.1 movements drying up (production stopped several years ago) we're unlikely to ever see another affordable mechanical wrist alarm.  Unless Sea-Gull iron out the bugs onthe ST28 and re-release it.  Once they're finished work on the microrotor, orbital tourbillon, music-box watch, next generation of minute repeaters and various other minor projects.  Hmm...  We might be waiting a while.

For most of Wednesday, I wore my Beijing SZB-1C Shuangling 40 jewel automatic.  The smoothest-winding Tongji automatic of all time.

And then for a few hours in the evening I wore my new Citizen 7.

Incidentally, I wore that one to bed one night last week and discovered that the tiny amount of high quality lume actually stays lit all night!

Today I'm wearing the WuS CMWF 2011 Project Moonphase

Pretty, eh?

Boomtown

June 22nd, 2012, 3:03 am #8

How's yours running now? (nt)

June 22nd, 2012, 3:12 am #9

it is not quitting as often and it is one of my favorite watches. I love this project watch...my best buy this year! One day I may get my watchmaker bud to look it over if I get annoyed enough. Thanks for asking.

Boomtown