Hate to admit it but Poyman was right about me

Hate to admit it but Poyman was right about me

December 19th, 2010, 4:24 am #1

and getting back into the WIS buying saddle hahaha!

Saw this used mint new G Shock large (50mm?)...stealthy all black for around $65usd....

Impulse buy ..if I do....and there is a Froggie for $100 used .....hahaha!

src=""

December 19th, 2010, 4:36 am #2

You deserve it !

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

December 19th, 2010, 4:46 am #3

Saw this used mint new G Shock large (50mm?)...stealthy all black for around $65usd....

src=""
watch hoe!

Boomtown

December 19th, 2010, 4:48 am #4

src=""
Your treasure hunts have been really good.
I was just at the AD, and looked at these. I'll eventually pick a pair to swap parts for some mods.
And you said Froggy? PICK IT UP! $100 thats a steal, sell it on WUS if bored with it.
Which one is it? I may be interested. hehe.

December 19th, 2010, 4:49 am #5

watch hoe!

Boomtown

haha, love it poy! ;) nt

December 19th, 2010, 4:49 am #6

watch hoe!

Boomtown

expression....since I'm only 62 )))))))))

December 19th, 2010, 4:55 am #7

Your treasure hunts have been really good.
I was just at the AD, and looked at these. I'll eventually pick a pair to swap parts for some mods.
And you said Froggy? PICK IT UP! $100 thats a steal, sell it on WUS if bored with it.
Which one is it? I may be interested. hehe.
there was another vintage G for a bit less..around $100usd....oh the first DW6300 froggie without the frogman text!! resin casing in totally mint condition! I did not check the caseback to see if it was the froggie engraved model or regular DW6300 with text only.

I had this one beaten up and turned it into my steampunker, which Jim bought.....

The clear white resin froggie would not attract too many buyers IMO as most like colored ones....but one never knows...the USA guys are fast warming up to all the G shock variations!!! in color I mean!

December 19th, 2010, 4:58 am #8

You deserve it !

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*
white hands stuck out so clearly in the showcase...wow! I thought! My real desire in this new model was the Bumblebee version from the movie Transformers...I did see it used here for around $100 but did not get it....huge model!!! and thought I would not wear it much ...wasting money.....hehehe! but, I'm a sucker for mil stealthy models!

December 19th, 2010, 4:58 am #9

there was another vintage G for a bit less..around $100usd....oh the first DW6300 froggie without the frogman text!! resin casing in totally mint condition! I did not check the caseback to see if it was the froggie engraved model or regular DW6300 with text only.

I had this one beaten up and turned it into my steampunker, which Jim bought.....

The clear white resin froggie would not attract too many buyers IMO as most like colored ones....but one never knows...the USA guys are fast warming up to all the G shock variations!!! in color I mean!
Boomtown

December 19th, 2010, 5:01 am #10

You can always mod it by dying the resin to whatever color you wanted. That what I would do.
Not really into older ones too much. But did stumble upon the Mad Dog Frogman. I like it cause its got the dog in the backlit EL. Very cool.
Also your MRG is totally cool.
Those first Froggies, do quite well on the sales forums, still demand for them.
Surprising, but collectors will scoop it up.