Guess who`s baaaaaaack ???? .......................... >>>>

Guess who`s baaaaaaack ???? .......................... >>>>

October 10th, 2011, 1:36 pm #1

............. >>>> Well, I`m back and I`m glad to see AWF is still "up and running". The trip went well and as I`m working on uploading my pictures, I`ll will be sharing it with you guys. Lots a stuff to see including 2 new purchases....

It took me a while to read what I missed for 2 weeks but WTF??? Nobody bought any new watches?

I don`t make things. I make things better !

October 10th, 2011, 3:20 pm #2

Anywhere nice?

Theneilo uk

October 10th, 2011, 7:57 pm #3

............. >>> went to visit my Mom and some friends back home, in Romania. How are ya, Neil? Long time didn`t hear anything from you.

October 10th, 2011, 8:56 pm #4

............. >>>> Well, I`m back and I`m glad to see AWF is still "up and running". The trip went well and as I`m working on uploading my pictures, I`ll will be sharing it with you guys. Lots a stuff to see including 2 new purchases....

It took me a while to read what I missed for 2 weeks but WTF??? Nobody bought any new watches?

nt

October 10th, 2011, 10:58 pm #5

New watches? Here are a few. New new.

New to me.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

October 10th, 2011, 11:17 pm #6

Got any pictures of the trip?

------------------------------------------

October 10th, 2011, 11:46 pm #7

This place needs some trip pics

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

October 11th, 2011, 10:49 am #8

.............. >>> Yes, pictures will be coming in the next few days. I have to upload them to my photobucket and that`s going to take a while. We are talking about over 350 pictures. Of course I won`t post all of them on AWF but there will be more than just a few.

But before that I`ll be posting about a new purchase.... actualy 2 new purchases.

October 11th, 2011, 10:50 am #9

New watches? Here are a few. New new.

New to me.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan
............. >>> I like that black Seiko. How do you like you OM?