Great News!!! Moms out of Hospital and your all invited for a Curry..Now with pics!!...>>>

Great News!!! Moms out of Hospital and your all invited for a Curry..Now with pics!!...>>>

February 12th, 2011, 9:58 am #1

Spoke to Barbara "aka" my mom for an hour at 5am this morning and the good news is she is home from Hospital albeit heavily medicated up with her Heart working at 40% and she seems in good spirits.A little upsetting talking to her and even a few Tears but on the positive side she has confirmed if alls ok with her health she is going to come over to the UK to see me for a few weeks in May.So So Pleased i will get to see her after 12yrs.

Anyway to Celebrate ive invited a Few Relatives round to mine tonight for a Home made (By Me) Chicken Jalfrezi Curry with Bazmati Rice and a Few Drinks.
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME AT MY DOOR IM SURE AND THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS.

6.30pm for 7pm and beleive me after i made it last night theres enough for all of my Relatives and you lot.......MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO MAKE EXTRA IF Rene turns up!!!LoL.

Thanks Guys for everything.Neilo.

My Creation.Mmmmmmmmm and not too spicy

Kitchen View waiting for the Guests.

Had to get my 7T62 in somewhere i was wearing.Dad loves this one.

Theneilo uk

Last edited by theneilo1 on February 13th, 2011, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 12th, 2011, 10:18 am #2

nt

February 12th, 2011, 12:41 pm #3

Spoke to Barbara "aka" my mom for an hour at 5am this morning and the good news is she is home from Hospital albeit heavily medicated up with her Heart working at 40% and she seems in good spirits.A little upsetting talking to her and even a few Tears but on the positive side she has confirmed if alls ok with her health she is going to come over to the UK to see me for a few weeks in May.So So Pleased i will get to see her after 12yrs.

Anyway to Celebrate ive invited a Few Relatives round to mine tonight for a Home made (By Me) Chicken Jalfrezi Curry with Bazmati Rice and a Few Drinks.
YOU ARE ALL WELCOME AT MY DOOR IM SURE AND THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE KIND WORDS AND SUPPORT OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS.

6.30pm for 7pm and beleive me after i made it last night theres enough for all of my Relatives and you lot.......MAYBE I WILL HAVE TO MAKE EXTRA IF Rene turns up!!!LoL.

Theneilo uk

I am glad your mom feels better now and I am still keeping fingers crossed that she will recover completely! Due to the distance I will not be able to join you tonight but I am sure you enjoy this evening anyway

All the best to you and your family!

February 12th, 2011, 1:07 pm #4

Theneilo uk

I'm glad to hear your Mum is feeling better, and I hope she continues to improve.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan

February 12th, 2011, 1:30 pm #5

Theneilo uk

I don`t make things. I make things better !

February 12th, 2011, 3:37 pm #6

Theneilo uk

I had a feeling things would turn out ok.

There seems to have been a silver lining in this cloud...you're going to get to see your Aussie mom again

------------------------------------------

Last edited by Ancre-Steam on February 12th, 2011, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

February 12th, 2011, 4:08 pm #7

Theneilo uk

Nice way to start the day. Always nice to hear good news
I'm real happy for all of ya

As for the curry, I'm afraid by the time I catch my plane Its gonna be a little late.
Too bad... I love curry

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

February 12th, 2011, 6:58 pm #8

Theneilo uk

Neilo, glad to hear of the good news.
I feel the love your family sends her. I'm sure her heart is felt by you all.
We, your virtual family send ours just in time for Valentines.

Nice that she will come visit you. Long overdue. Cherish every moment. Life is fragile and too short sometimes.

Let me be a travel/trip enabler if I may. hehe.
Why don't you surprise her with a visit down under? (wink,wink)

cheers, have a great weekend.
Dave.

February 12th, 2011, 7:58 pm #9

Theneilo uk

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

Tony Lewis
New Zealand

February 12th, 2011, 9:37 pm #10

Theneilo uk

Boomtown