Does anyone happen to know if..........

Does anyone happen to know if..........

May 5th, 2011, 7:58 pm #1

roachman.com is still doing business or not?

May 5th, 2011, 8:35 pm #2

Wayne is still active and is on the SCWF almost every day. His account there is his name, "Wayne Lee".

http://www.thewatchsite.com/index.php?a ... ile;u=1655

GO HOKIES
Last edited by Isthmus on May 5th, 2011, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

May 5th, 2011, 8:47 pm #3

Well Gabe........ I have sent the man several E-mails in the past week and have received no replies! Thats why I thought I might ask here in the hopes someone might know!
As a business man I would think that answering E-mails in a prompt manner would be the professional thing to do!?
I dont know about you but if I was interested in buying a watch and sent inquiries about it and received no replies I would look further!

May 5th, 2011, 8:59 pm #4

somebody here just bought from him recently posted here. nt

May 5th, 2011, 9:24 pm #5

Well Gabe........ I have sent the man several E-mails in the past week and have received no replies! Thats why I thought I might ask here in the hopes someone might know!
As a business man I would think that answering E-mails in a prompt manner would be the professional thing to do!?
I dont know about you but if I was interested in buying a watch and sent inquiries about it and received no replies I would look further!
and they are basically brand new collectors or hobbiest. (I guess they got turned off from waiting a week or more, and moved on to other sellers who responded back to them with in a day or faster)

I usually tell them on the forum when asked, just give them a little more time & they usually get back to you...

If he's on the watchsite SCWF forum on and off daily, well then maybe he doesn't check his email too often?

Good luck, Jim

May 5th, 2011, 9:32 pm #6

I dunno Jimmy,
Color me in a bad mood or perhaps it's just the wrong time of the month but I seriously believe that ANY person who is interested in making money should respond in a "timely" manner! (ESPECIALLY someone who has a watch site up on the WEB)
I have written to many a seller on other watch Forums asking about a watch he/she has for sale because of the info that seller he/she has neglected to disclose only to receive an E-mail weeks later that the watch has been sold! WTF??
NOT checking inbox messages on a regular basis is NOT acceptable!
IF you are not going to respond........ DONT advertise something!

May 5th, 2011, 9:44 pm #7

and I told you how. How he runs his business or why you are not getting replies is beyond my control.

As was suggested above, PM him. his account shows that he was on SCWF just yesterday. If you pm someone, they will get a notification when they log onto the board and they will get an e-mail with your message. IN other words, he will get your message not once, but two times. You e-mail might be going into his spam folder, our PMs don't.

If after that you still get no reply, then he might be ignoring you. Just check his account, it will tell you the last time he was active on the forum, so that you know whether he was around after you sent him the PM.

GO HOKIES

May 6th, 2011, 1:08 am #8

he e-mailed me back within hours, and I had my watch within a week and a half.

May 6th, 2011, 1:09 am #9

Well then.... maybe Mr. Lee doesnt like me for some reason? LOL

May 6th, 2011, 1:16 am #10

he e-mailed me back within hours, and I had my watch within a week and a half.
and it took several days for him to tell me that the watch I wanted had been out of stock for quite a while. I bought the watch elsewhere, and have since passed it on, and that watch is still listed for sale on his site.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan