deleted post to save from arguing!

July 14th, 2011, 12:23 am #1

Last edited by time_watcher on July 14th, 2011, 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

July 14th, 2011, 12:34 am #2

But I am only posting here to say, please stop. I think it was clear that these topics should not be here, and yet you keep posting them. If you say you know the rules and don't care, and post anyway, that makes you a troll in my book.

I don't care if you are angry, or what politcal stripe you are, or how pissed off you are. Please stop posting this stuff here. There are many places on the "internets" where you can post this stuff until you are blue in the face. This is not one of them, so please respect the rules that Mark has set down for the good of the forum.

Sorry I don't mean to sound harsh, but I participate less and less here because of this stuff. I don't think I am alone...

Cheers, Al

July 14th, 2011, 12:40 am #3

.... this one stepped across the line. I hope Zoodles checks in and soon.

July 14th, 2011, 12:41 am #4

But I am only posting here to say, please stop. I think it was clear that these topics should not be here, and yet you keep posting them. If you say you know the rules and don't care, and post anyway, that makes you a troll in my book.

I don't care if you are angry, or what politcal stripe you are, or how pissed off you are. Please stop posting this stuff here. There are many places on the "internets" where you can post this stuff until you are blue in the face. This is not one of them, so please respect the rules that Mark has set down for the good of the forum.

Sorry I don't mean to sound harsh, but I participate less and less here because of this stuff. I don't think I am alone...

Cheers, Al
DONT ever call me a TROLL because I am definitely NOT a troll..........
Secondly....... why should you care anyway...... you live in Canada and none of this effects you!
Lastly....... I will stop posting about it and my sincere apologies to anyone I offended!

July 14th, 2011, 12:48 am #5

... appreciate your honesty and guts in this. Onward thru the Fog

July 14th, 2011, 2:03 am #6

Cheers, Al
poywatch aka Boomtown
Watch Agent 007--Licensed to kill time
Education:BS WIS
University: Watch Amata U.
Fraternity: Alpha Zuan Omega

July 14th, 2011, 2:30 am #7

Secondly....... why should you care anyway...... you live in Canada and none of this effects you!
Lastly....... I will stop posting about it and my sincere apologies to anyone I offended!
All I can say is, stop acting like a troll, follow the rules you admit you are aware of, and you won't likely get called one.

I do appreciate your commitment to stop posting this stuff. I come here to discuss watches, not politics of any kind, or religion, or conspiracy theories, etc, etc, etc.

Cheers, Al

July 14th, 2011, 2:37 am #8

I thought we clarified that a few weeks ago. Feel free to post this type of topic on the Cafe.

However, feel free to keep the yummie food pics here though.

July 14th, 2011, 2:39 am #9

All I can say is, stop acting like a troll, follow the rules you admit you are aware of, and you won't likely get called one.

I do appreciate your commitment to stop posting this stuff. I come here to discuss watches, not politics of any kind, or religion, or conspiracy theories, etc, etc, etc.

Cheers, Al
poywatch aka Boomtown
Watch Agent 007--Licensed to kill time
Education:BS WIS
University: Watch Amata U.
Fraternity: Alpha Zuan Omega

July 14th, 2011, 5:34 am #10

Looks like I missed the monkey p*rn...

lol

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*