Another win for me , is another win for Team AWF ;)

Another win for me , is another win for Team AWF ;)

December 18th, 2010, 8:30 pm #1

Well, some may know about the Isofrane photo contest I entered. It finally ended and I was victorious. WOO HOO!

I went into this very confident I had a great chance. But it was a long 2 weeks, of trading leads with my competitors. It was very close to the end, neck and neck. I was sure the other guy was gonna win. phew!

Many thanks to my AWF family couldn't have done it without your support. cheers.
I'm on a roll, first Axel's monthly contest, next the Isofrane, and guess what, on the other block (pmwf) they made me wis of the month. Go figure. haha.

Here's some cool pics. Thanks all.
Dave.

the winning pic.
[/IMG]

December 18th, 2010, 8:58 pm #2

nt

December 18th, 2010, 10:18 pm #3

Well, some may know about the Isofrane photo contest I entered. It finally ended and I was victorious. WOO HOO!

I went into this very confident I had a great chance. But it was a long 2 weeks, of trading leads with my competitors. It was very close to the end, neck and neck. I was sure the other guy was gonna win. phew!

Many thanks to my AWF family couldn't have done it without your support. cheers.
I'm on a roll, first Axel's monthly contest, next the Isofrane, and guess what, on the other block (pmwf) they made me wis of the month. Go figure. haha.

Dave.

the winning pic.
[/IMG]
With the streak of luck you are having, you're sure to win a decent amount of money!

------------------------------------------

December 18th, 2010, 10:46 pm #4

Dave.

the winning pic.
[/IMG]
Dude you're an artist!

congratz!

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

December 18th, 2010, 10:57 pm #5

With the streak of luck you are having, you're sure to win a decent amount of money!

------------------------------------------

thx, gonna go play tonite ;) nt

December 18th, 2010, 10:57 pm #6

Dude you're an artist!

congratz!

merci, mon ami ;) nt

December 19th, 2010, 3:28 am #7

Dave.

the winning pic.
[/IMG]
Artistry with the camera and input plus on the forums. WIS of the month, good on you!

Quality comes with time.

December 19th, 2010, 4:03 am #8

Dave.

the winning pic.
[/IMG]
Boomtown

December 19th, 2010, 4:31 am #9

nt

December 19th, 2010, 4:33 am #10

Boomtown