Tigerpuffer
Kohaku Koi
Kohaku Koi

May 2nd, 2009, 7:03 pm #21

there are different kinds of diatoms. rough brown algae is a kind of diatoms.
you cant keep anhthing with Mosquitofish. theyre waaaaay too agressive. (i have had good experiences with Ottocinclus mariae eating it)
-Tig
~~~~~~~~~~~:>--<

WyldLife6201
Baby Black Aro
Baby Black Aro

May 3rd, 2009, 4:53 am #22

Ottos are small and fast and they need to live in groups of 3 or more. Just wanted to let you know if you were going to buy them!

< CLICK PLEASE!

Tigerpuffer
Kohaku Koi
Kohaku Koi

May 3rd, 2009, 5:28 am #23

ive heard that they need to be in schools although i have had 1 at a time and 2 at a time and there were no problems.
-Tig
~~~~~~~~~~~:>--<

gremlin
Apple Snail
Apple Snail
gremlin
Apple Snail
Apple Snail

May 7th, 2009, 7:07 pm #24

yes there are many very pretty goldfish out there... they are just not my kind of fish... i have a thing for trops and as a pleco, shrimp and snail fan... half my family think my tanks are eeewww tanks.

If i were to go down the road of a pond however i would sooo... be getting white koi love those and see them in some of my larger LFS all the time... Oh and of course sturgeon... but baby ones so i could enjoy watching those grow up :)

Datnoid Man
Kohaku Koi
Kohaku Koi

May 8th, 2009, 10:41 am #25

gremlin wrote:yes there are many very pretty goldfish out there... they are just not my kind of fish... i have a thing for trops and as a pleco, shrimp and snail fan... half my family think my tanks are eeewww tanks.

If i were to go down the road of a pond however i would sooo... be getting white koi love those and see them in some of my larger LFS all the time... Oh and of course sturgeon... but baby ones so i could enjoy watching those grow up :)
Sturgeon are cool.. good thing the hr669 didn't pass because sturgeon would no longer be aviable to the public.

Will
Stingray
Stingray

May 25th, 2009, 12:33 am #26

Bottomfeeder wrote:there are different kinds of diatoms. rough brown algae is a kind of diatoms.
you cant keep anhthing with Mosquitofish. theyre waaaaay too agressive. (i have had good experiences with Ottocinclus mariae eating it)
U Kidding M8? My Pleco could work it out! He can smack danios like it's a competition!

I'm pretty sure Shellies could also hold their ground
P0RN!!!