An Update on Alvina Jewell Robbins Burgin Probate

An Update on Alvina Jewell Robbins Burgin Probate

May 13th, 2013, 3:10 am #1

As I mentioned to everyone before --- I would update you on our progress.

May 30th at 10:30 AM, The Judge will hear the issues placed before the Court about Sale & Assignment Holders. Please review the Petition & the Proof of Service placed before the Court. --- I will let everyone know the outcome of the hearing.

Daniel Monahan

6338 Snider Road #291, Mason OH 45040

Commonwealth of Kentucky

Jessamine District Court

Probate Division

Daniel Monahan,

Plaintiff,

vs.

The Estate of Alvina Jewell Burgin,

Defendant

Case No.: 12-P-00302

Petition for Information, Appointment of Special Public Representative for Investors, & Request for Supervised Administration

I Daniel Monahan of 6338 Snider Road #291, Mason OH 45040 come before the Court as an Individual and an Investor in Alvina Jewell “Robbins” Burgin Sale & Assignment business ventures. I made my first initial investment in December of 2002 with Ten Shares of James A. Meaders & W.R. Meadows investments for $1000.00. Since that time I have purchased and have been connected to the purchase of hundreds of thousands of dollars of investment in Sale & Assignments.

Background Information / History --- Alvina Jewell “Robbins” Burgin (Robbins, as known by investors) has approximately 11,300 Investors. Robbins sold nine (9) different investment avenues (Sales & Assignments) for the recovery of unpaid/unclaimed mineral rights royalties, on agreements she possessed. For James A. Meaders of Dallas County, TX - Robbins sold shares for Jefferson County Federal (10,000 shares), Jefferson County State (10,000 shares), Atascosa County (10,000 shares), Shelby County (10,000 shares), Panola County (10,000 shares), Polk County (10,000 shares) and then William Richard Meadows (10,000 shares). She also sold “Conveyances” for J.P. Barkley of Wichita Falls, TX (a business partner of William Richard Meadows). The actual numbers sold on these conveyances are unknown.

Investors were promised a minimum estimated return of $1,852,500.00 per James A. Meaders share (based on 60,000 shares sold) and $2,037,000.00 per William Richard Meadows share (based on 10,000 shares sold). These estimates where given based on proposed settlement agreements reached.

Robbins sold over 70,000 (SEVENTY THOUSAND) shares at $100.00 (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS) each. She generated $7,000,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS) or more! …

This fact is well documented with the Kentucky Office of Financial Institutions, now called the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI). Rhonda Paul, Investigator has provided sworn testimony that in her investigation (that she could find by bank records in a short period of time) that Robbins had generated $3.3 Million dollars deposited in five bank accounts, in a three year period just prior to the active investigation against Robbins.

The Kentucky Attorney General’s Office, The Consumer Protection Cabinet for Kentucky – Office of Financial Institutions / Department of Financial Institutions (New Name for Agency) - Franklin Circuit Court, Division II, Civil Action Number 06-CI-00114 – Fayette County Circuit Court and the U. S. Postal Inspection Service all have participated in the investigation, prosecution and subsequent conviction of Robbins.

From the DFI - The Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has investigated the offerings sold by Jewell Robbins, aka Jewell Burgin, and found them to be unregistered securities. Robbins is permanently banned from selling investments in Kentucky. The following information details court actions against Robbins in Franklin Circuit Court Case 06-CI-114, as well as a separate Fayette County Circuit Court criminal case.

• In the 1980s, Robbins began selling unregistered securities in the form of “interests in litigation.” She sold to investors fractional interests in what she might recover as a result of lawsuits filed on behalf of heirs attempting to obtain shares of inheritance from the Spindletop oil strike in Texas.

• Robbins also sold interest in an alleged judgment for billions of dollars and a movie to be titled “Swindletop.”

• Investors have told DFI officials that Robbins claimed the government or a certified public accountant was holding money for disbursement. Robbins has been unable to provide DFI with any documentation to support this claim and admitted in court on May 1, 2007, that she had not recovered any substantial funds.

• In 2003, the state Attorney General’s Office obtained an Assurance of Voluntary Compliance from Robbins. The document states that Robbins, who signed the document, agrees that she, her agents, employees, representatives, etc., will “immediately cease and desist from advertising, soliciting and accepting money from any natural person for the assignment of any interest in future and/or pending litigation involving the estate of James Meaders or the William R. Meadows’ Estate.”

• DFI obtained a permanent injunction in June 2006 to prohibit Robbins from offering or selling securities without DFI approval. DFI’s complaint alleged Robbins failed to disclose the exact nature of the investment to potential investors and the offering was not registered.

• The injunction also required Robbins to assist DFI in identifying all her investors and furnish DFI with her banking information.

• In October 2006, DFI filed a contempt of court motion against Robbins. The motion alleges three violations of the voluntary permanent injunction: (1) she continued selling securities, (2) failed to assist DFI by identifying her investors and (3) failed to supply DFI with names and locations of financial institutions in which she and her associates maintained accounts.

• In May 2007, Franklin Circuit Court Judge Thomas D. Wingate signed an order finding Jewell Robbins in contempt of court for “a willful, knowing violation” of the injunction. He sentenced Robbins to 120 days in the Franklin County Jail but suspended the jail time on condition that she comply with his order and the original injunction.

• In June 2008, DFI entered a motion in Franklin Circuit Court to hold Robbins in contempt, stating that she continues to defy the court's order to refrain from selling securities.

• In July 2008, Robbins was sentenced to 120 days in jail by Judge Wingate in Franklin Circuit Court. She was found in contempt of court because she continued to sell securities despite the court order. The judge released her from custody for medical treatment, with the provision that she report to the jail when released from the hospital. The Court of Appeals denied Robbins’ motion for emergency relief and motion for immediate relief, and she did serve the jail sentence.

• In a separate case, in September 2008, a Fayette County grand jury indicted Robbins on charges that she illegally sold securities related to the 1901 Spindletop oil strike. She was indicted on four felony counts, each punishable by one to five years in prison. The case was prosecuted by Fayette Commonwealth's Attorney Ray Larson through the work of the Financial Crimes Task Force. The charges were a result of an investigation by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and DFI.

• In February 2009, Robbins pleaded guilty in Fayette County Circuit Court to one count of violating Kentucky’s securities laws covering registration. The maximum possible penalty was five years in prison, and the Commonwealth recommended three years.

• In April 2009, Robbins was sentenced in Fayette County Circuit Court to three years in the state penitentiary, probated for five years, for violating Kentucky’s securities laws covering registration.

The Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions communicates to those that contact them that Investors have a right to full disclosure of information related to an investment.

Jewell Robbins has shared with me some time ago that she agreed to a settlement with a Bank/Oil Company for monies due to the Estate under contract. She indicated that this settlement was for millions upon millions & millions of dollars. She further stated that the payment would be paid directly to an Offshore Limited Liability (Foreign Company) located in the Cayman Islands. She had said that the settlement would be tax free and that the money would be placed in NON-Interest Bearing Accounts. She would leave the money in these account(s) untouched until such a time that she would settle other interests for the larger sum of funds she told people that were coming and distribute the fund jointly.

I ask the Court to have the Estate Administration / Special Representatives / Interested Parties to present any information about settlement offers, monies or accounts set up to receive funds in the Cayman Islands or any Foreign destination including but not limited to travel (to or from), phone contact information, account information, banking institutions, companies and the like.

Jewell Robbins shared before her death an additional large settlement proposal /offer with some friends/investors of ours. The settlement offer/proposal was in the billions of dollars. Robbins communicated that the settlement offer dictated the exact percentage that she would pay herself / family. She had declined the offer based on not being happy with the five percent offered as her portion. Our friends / investors saw the physical copy of the settlement offer. Jewell promised to give them a copy of the document. They met her at a restaurant and spoke of it while viewing the documents. No copy machine was available that morning where the couple met Robbins. Shortly after that Jewell got ill and went into the nursing home and died not to long after that. Our friends/investors asked Robert Mercer for a copy of the document and he told them it was not any business of theirs and yelled at them. They then even tried to contact Jewell’s daughters and they will not return any of the phone calls. The couple has specific information that they viewed in the proposal and will provide to the court testimony / affidavits if required.

Mr. Mercer implies that the Robbins Burgin Estate (from his Inventory description) “May range from a few thousands of dollars to billions”.

I ask the Court to have the Estate Administration / Special Representatives / Interested Parties to present any and all information about this Proposed Settlement Offer (or any other). All information including but not limited to … all parties’ names & addresses, attorney’s information, unclaimed funds accounts whether they be located at the Texas Comptroller’s Office, the United States Treasury – Department of Unclaimed Funds Trust, any State or Federal Government Agency, Banking Entities or any other business entity.

I ask the court to appoint a “Special Public Representative” to represent the interests of the approximately 11,300 Investors in Alvina Jewell Robbins Burgin business interests purchased through May 7, 2007.

One of the areas I would ask the Court to have the “Special Public Representative” focus on would be the protection of Investors Information. When we purchased the Sales & Assignments an individual was required to give their Full Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code and Social Security Numbers. Then there is information related to our Method of Payments, i.e. Checking Account Numbers, Savings Account Info, Credit/Debit Card Numbers. There are laws to provide protection of personal information and I would like to see the information is secured and protected. At the current time I understand that several individuals connected to Jewell have obtained the CD’s with all this information and the actual hard copies of the paperwork.

Additionally the Special Public Representative could see that Investors (who would be viewed as creditors of Robbins Estate) would receive any return on investment from current and/or future recovered / unclaimed mineral rights royalties / finders’ fee settlements for monies or any other revenue due to James A Meaders, William R. Meadows & J.P. Barkley. Robbins Codicil in her will projects forth Mr. Mercer’s responsibility for collection of these assets beyond her death.

Additionally, I ask the Court to change the Estate of Alvina Jewell “Robbins” Burgin to a “Supervised Administration” having Angela Carter and Robert Mercer report all of their activities to the Court regarding the Estate on a prompt and timely basis to protect the interests of thousands of individuals.

Dated this 6th day of May, 2013

Daniel Monahan - 6338 Snider Road #291 - Mason OH 45040

goodbetterbest123@hotmail.com

Daniel Monahan

6338 Snider Road #291 – Mason OH 45040

Commonwealth of Kentucky

Jessamine District Court

Probate Division

Daniel Monahan,

Plaintiff,

vs.

Defendant

PROOF OF SERVICE

I Daniel Monahan have notified by United States Postal Service pre-paid, the following eighteen (18) parties of record with a Notice of Hearing regarding Probate Case No.: 12-P-00302. The Notice has the date, time and location for the hearing, Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at 10:30 A.M. at the Jessamine County District Court – Probate Division, located at the Jessamine County Courthouse Complex - 107 N. Main Street, Nicholasville KY 40356.

The Return Address used on all Notifications / Proof of Service is 107 N. Main Street, Nicholasville, KY 40356 per the instructions of the Deputy Clerk at the Court.

Enclosed in each notification is a copy of the Petition for Information, Appointment of Special Public Representative for Investors, & Request for Supervised Administration which is seven (7) pages in its entirety.

Attached to this Proof of Service you will find the Certificate of Mailing receipts from the U. S. Postal Service, Eighteen (18) copies of the actual individual notifications and a copy of the Petition enclosed with each notification.

The Notification List:

Hon. William Miles Arvin – Attorney at Law

108 W Maple Street

Nicholasville, KY 40356

Hon. Thomas P. Szczygielski – Attorney at Law

149 N. Limestone Street

Lexington, KY 40507

Hon. Joseph D. Buckles – Attorney at Law

149 N. Limestone Street

Lexington, KY 40507

Ms. Angela J. Carter – Estate Representative

175 North Mt. Tabor Road #59

Lexington, KY 40509

Mr. Robert Mercer – Estate Special Representative

1328 Copperfield Court

Lexington, KY 40514

Mr. William P. Burgin Jr. – Interested Party

445 Tabler Avenue

Harrodsburg, KY 40330

Ms. Brenda Brandenburg

1394 Sandy Hill Road

Irvine, KY 40336

Ms. Rebecca Estes

421 Patsy Road

Irving, KY 40336

Ms. Norma Williams

175 North Mount Tabor Road #43

Lexington, KY 40509

Ms. Dena Gilvin

429 Patsy Road

Irving, KY 40336

Ms. Carolyn Turner

26219 Sanes Creek Road

Rushville, IN 46173

Ms. Gwendolyn Burton

503 Hickory Hill Drive

Nicholasville, KY 40356

Ms. Pamela Isaacs

2084 St. Theresa Drive

Lexington, KY 40502

Mr. Alvin Robbins

517 Cane Run Road

Lexington, KY 40505

Ms. Belva Bennett

120 Picnic Hill Loop

Irvine, KY 40336

Mr. Arthur Abney

2525 Patsy Road

Stanton, KY 40380

Mr. James Abney

1825 Patsy Road

Stanton, KY 40380

Mr. Donald Abney

1050 Stewart Fork Road

Irvine, KY 40336

Daniel Monahan - 6338 Snider Road #291 - Mason OH 45040 - goodbetterbest123@hotmail.com

Remember ...

You Snooze! ... You Lose! ...

The Lunch Lady! ...

Always Serving! ...

June 9th, 2013, 12:39 pm #2

Information for Sales & Assignment Holders ... Recent Event you need to know of! ...
January 11 2013 at 11:34 PM The Lunch Lady! (Login TheLunchLady)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have heard all the stories, been told untruths on top of untruths from the multitude of so called leaders, people supposedly in the know with the right connections, speculations, opinions, dates of releases, amounts of monies and the list goes on and on I believe that all of the investors who purchased Sale & Assignments should have answers to our questions All who made a financial contribution, whether small or large, deserve real answers

Jewell might be dead but there are those carrying things on and/or people that have claimed responsibilities in the quest Regardless of what the so called leaders or workers think whether they have taken money from someone or not, IF THEY CLAIM TO BE WORKING ON BRINGING OUT MONIES FOR JAMES A MEADERS OR WILLIAM RICHARD MEADOWS, THEY DO HAVE A FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILTIY TO US THE INVESTORS (the law says so)!!!

Yes, even if they were not the ones whom benefited from the actual Sale of Assignments directly THEY STILL HAVE A FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY (more on this later in the post)

It is time for people to gather together and really understand who is playing the games and leading people around by the Circles of Misinformation that travel through all the different groups of families, friends and investors Arent you tired of being told everything is a secret and if I tell you the truth I would have to kill you? Yada, Yada, Yada Yada and Yada!!!!!!! What has happened is that someone calls you with some type of information, you end up repeating it to several people (most times it wasnt true to begin with) and then the info changes from the way it was told (human nature) and the info keeps going on and on as the truth

In this posting I am going to share with you what we have been told as the truth and what we have found out to be the truth JUST RECENTLY! There is more TRUTH TO BE REVEALED FOR PEOPLE and you just might be able to help us uncover some of it Would you not like to see the evidence if something is really being worked on? I for one would! You are going to want to read this several times to get a hold of it There is a lot of information here

This will be a long post I suggest that you save it on your computer, copy and paste it in an e-mail (make sure you do it quickly) Why you ask? I am sure someone will try to have the posts deleted because they will not like the content Sometimes the truth makes people mad, especially when you expose things they do not want out Sometimes forum owners are believing the untruths themselves because they feel they are on the inside track with information, while in reality are being used by ones they believe are truthful! (nothing against them personally, just trying to get the real truth out and discover the rest of the real story as Paul Harvey used to say, that is the real truth!!!)

How about we get this word out Copy this and send it to all investors you know or speak to in your circle of communication If you are a member of different forums please do copy and then paste this message IN ITS ENTIRETY DO NOT JUST TAKE PARTS OF IT --- We need to get things out in the light and this out of the darkness! We should have viable communications with truthful facts! Enough of the game playing, messing with peoples minds, dashing their hopes, misleading people and causing much strife This is NOT right!!!

Can we not be real for just a bit? A lot of us took things at face value because we had faith in the person who passed along so called truths in these stories, while those with ill-gotten motives messed with people and their lives In a book I read it says NOT TO BEAR FALSE WITNESS When someone bears false witness and they know it is not real IT DOES MAKE THEM A LIAR, AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN THEM By the way 99% of the truth is STILL 100% A LIE!!!!!!!

People can pass things on in IGNORANCE and still bear false witness but are they a liar? NO, they are just ignorant (ignoring the facts) There is quite a difference in being ignorant (ignoring the facts) and being an out-right liar! Quite a few of us have passed things on that we believed at the time was truth, then we find out it was not (that is ignorance) A liar is someone whom knows the truth and bears false witness, yes a real liar!

That book I mentioned earlier in the post says

16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. Proverbs 6: 16-19

We can see from this very scripture that this describes some people who have been misleading us Proud so called leaders puffed up with the look at me and what I can get done, A lying tongue (is it not a lie if you spread it and know it is not 100% the truth from the very beginning of the story?) Oh boy, someone making up stories (Is this not imaginations?) Then there is the mischief thing (Have they not been running and stirring up the mischief to hurt people?) And then that false witness that speaketh lies and soweth discord (that speaks all by itself!) YES I DO BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD HAS DESCRIBED THIS VERY WELL!!!

So as you view the information I share, if it makes you mad, you might need a check-up from the neck-up and change the way you operate AND COME CLEAN TO PEOPLE! I do believe there are a few individuals who fall into this area and all along have been working their selfish agendas

The TRUTH HURTS, BUT IT WILL MAKE YOU MAD FIRST!!! Usually when you mention the Word of Our Lord, IT CAN GET PEOPLE FIRED UP WHEN YOU HIT HOME WITH THE TRUTH REMEMBER THIS, IT IS NOT I THAT SAYS THIS IT IS THE WORD OF GOD, YOU KNOW WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE --- The ones that get fired up over this are most likely the ones who never read the Book, nor know HIM because their worlds are contrary to each other because they are looking for their own selfish interests

The first part of the post is regarding the Court Case in Texas and the real truth, NOT THE STORIES WE HAVE BEEN TOLD! Factual Truth from the Court, Officers of the Court being Judge Copeland and Investigator Leyko I have corresponded with them in several different kinds of communication and will share this with you I DECIDED TO CONTACT THE COURT AS WE WERE TOLD THAT JUDGE COPELAND WAS IN CHARGE OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF MONIES TO THE SALE AND ASSIGNMENT HOLDERS The information in this post is CURRENT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED!!! This post will deal with the Stories we have been told recently and the people who have been putting out the stories, the dates and the money numbers

*******************************************************************************************

Please keep in mind that the Court Case in Collins County, Texas is about James A. Meaders of Dallas NOT William Richard Meadows

The following are parts of communications I had with Officers of the Court JUST RECENTLY AT THE END OF THIS PAST YEAR!!! It will help us all understand what the truth is about the Texas Court Case

Investigator Leyko made it clear that the very first time I spoke with him (this past November) that he was an Officer of the Court AND HE COULD NOT BE HIRED He indicated that all his investigations were all Court Ordered by a Judge and he operated as a Special Investigator only under that authority He is NOT a Private Investigator Although he is an attorney in Texas, his background of being a NSA Analyst, FBI Agent and a Collin County DA --- opened the door to doing many investigations in the State of Texas under orders by Judges He could not profit from what he learned in the case or from his investigation HE WOULD TELL US THE TRUTH AND IF THERE WERE THINGS HE COULD NOT ANSWER BASED ON ORDERS FROM THE COURT HE WOULD TELL US SO He answered all of our questions, NOTHING HIDDEN!!!

To: Martin Leyko Special Investigator (11-2012) Appointed by Judge Weldon Copeland, Collins County Probate Court Case Number PB1-981-2008

Hi Marty,

I would like to say thank you for taking the time to call me back ... Your time and efforts have been very much appreciated ...

Per your request I am following up by e-mail with some items/questions that we have been thinking of ... I have tried to be very thorough and give you the basis of why I am asking these questions ...

I have listed the questions in the body of the correspondence and will have the questions also listed at the end of the e-mail for your convenience ... Understanding this is a lot to digest and as we have spoken you will be contacting a variety of different people, do some research and other items, you let me know what is best for me to follow up with you

First let me give you a little background bringing us up to the current date When we first invested in this deal we were presented with an opportunity that seemed to be worth the risk ... Our group, all from a few different churches and family anticipated that we would take a large portion of any return on investment and sow it into the Kingdom of God to help Ministries serve those Individuals, Missions, Churches and the like for the need of the Body of Christ ...

Well, as I mentioned to you we got together a group of givers and raised several hundreds of thousands of dollars ... At the time we really had no idea that this lady holding the Legal Representation Contract for James A. Meaders of Dallas, TX was not following the law - by not registering these as securities ... She sent us agreements and things were handled in prompt manners ... Furthermore, we did not have knowledge of the numbers and amounts she was collecting overall ...

Later on, we were aware that this Jewell Robbins was warned by the Kentucky Officials and when she did not heed their advice and warnings they charged her with the crime and convicted her - She Negotiated a Plea with No Jail Time (other than her apx 90 days served for Contempt of Court lockup time - i.e. for not following the First Order of the Court) No Fines, Just Non-Supervised Probation ...

We knew that Ms. Robbins issued a Plenary Power of Attorney to a man named Robert Mercer to pursue a case in Texas concerning some business interests between James A Meaders & Pelham Humphries ... We then started to follow the case very closely because of open court and the public records ...

One thing we did know was that James A Meaders Estate was to be passed on to his two living children at that time, Jessie Meaders (daughter) and John Meaders (son & married to wife Abbie & has two step-daughters Jolly & Julia - All of local Dallas, TX Metro Area) ... John was getting 75% (side-note, he left his own Estate to Abbie & his two step-children) & Jessie 25% Jessie Meaders left her whole Estate 100% to two separate Churches in the Dallas Area (the names have been left out of this posting, as the Churches have requested they do not want to be bombarded with calls, as has happened in the past PLEASE RESPECT THEIR REQUEST!) ... I do have all the wills and documents to verify this information ...

I was excited when I saw that 100% of Jessies Estate was being sowed in to the Kingdom of God by being given to the two churches ...

As it turns out a door quickly open with one of the Churches as I have an extended family member in a place of significant responsibly with the organization I asked them if the church has been notified of pending litigation in the Court in Texas reference James A Meaders business interests or was anyone in the Church Leadership aware of a Court Case that may provide a financial windfall blessing to the Church stated in Jessie Meaders will ... They did inform me that the Church had received a substantial sum of funds initially from her estate years earlier, but would welcome any additional blessing given to the church ... At this time the church HAD NO KNOWLEDGE OF ANY ACTIVITY OF ANYTHING GOING ON WITH SOMETHING THAT THEY WERE A BENEFACTOR TO! (Isnt it interesting that Court Proceedings were moving forward and parties that were benefactors of the case were never even notified) ...

I then forwarded all the Public Information filings on the Intervenor's case to my extended family member and they had the Church move forward to look into this One church was then in contact with the other Both Churches were engaged to find out what was going on

The church told me that they knew of the Law Firm listed in the paperwork and contacted the two attorneys Attorney Paxton (also a Texas State Representative) and Attorney Nuspl handling the case ... They then contacted Nicholas Nuspl because Paxton was in Austin (State Legislature in Session He is elected to a Texas State Office) and asked for additional information about the case and found out that the firm of Pittenger, Paxton, Nuspl & Crumbley was actually Co-Counsel for the case ... It was told to them that there was a Law Firm (a Law Firm LOCATED EAST OF TEXAS) with over 300 lawyers that was the Lead Counsel but they did not have anyone in their firm that was licensed and approved to practice law in the State of Texas ... This is how Paxton and Nuspl got on the case ... The Court Case was moving forward with the battling back and forth and Nicholas Nuspl asked Judge Copeland for an Independent Investigator and was granted one ... Martin Leyko was appointed

Question: At any time during the Course of your work did you communicate with Jolly or Julia (the remaining living heirs for John & Abbie Meaders (daughters listed in John's Will and Abbie Lou's Trust - registered with the State of Texas)? ...

Question: During the last Court Hearing in 2012 according to the Transcripts you were speaking of the Pelham Humphries Heirs and approximately 84 in number ... Then out of nowhere there was conversation about Two Billion Dollars and roughly 20 Million Dollars per Humphries heir What was the basis for the Two Billion Dollars mentioned in Court and where did that number come from when it has been communicated that there are no funds found, nor available to Pelham Humphries Heirs? ...

We tried to follow the case as closely as possible because our own representative would not really tell us very much and after a certain point and time it was a mentality of, if I share stuff with you I'd have to kill you because it strictly is on a need to know basis, confidential and yada, yada, yada ... Some way to treat Investors, don't you think? ...

We made sure that we had a set of ears in each court hearing and purchased all copies of documents and transcripts ... You met the gentleman we had in the Courtroom, (Name left out on purpose) ... He was a friend of one of the Investor's family whom lives in the Greater Dallas Metro Area ... He spoke with you a couple of times in the Courtroom ... He was in the Court Room for all the hearings and got copies of all public court case documents, transcripts for us to keep us informed

We were watching things in Texas while you started your investigation ...

As mentioned to you on the phone, we were told back home from Robert Mercer and his sidekick Don House that you were given 16 Specific Account Numbers ... It was said that you had checked 5 of them and had located $478 Billion Dollars, more specifically $478 Billion belonging to James A Meaders of Dallas and not belonging to or connected to Pelham Humphries within the first week to ten days of the investigation ...

Then approximately two weeks from that time we were told that you had found 4 times the 478 Billion Dollars belonging to James A Meaders ... Yes, just shy of 2 Trillion Dollars ... Needless to say people were excited ... We were then told that no further information was to be given out per Judge Copeland's instructions to you that you worked for the Court and was only to report to the Judge and just interview the people (collect information, not give out info ... not even to those whom put up the money into the Registry of the Court) ...

These Specific Account Numbers were given to Jewell Robbins/Shirley Scott/Larry Williams by Mary Vineta "Anita" Jones from Mt Carmel, IL ... Ross Perot from Dallas, helped Anita acquire these account numbers ... Anita somehow worked with Ross Perot and knows him as a friend ... Side note: Anita's son owns the United States largest Independent Oil and Gas Company and holds numerous Oil & Gas Leases on land across America (some on the Spindletop land and Alaska North Slope) ... President George W. Bush & Vice President Dick Cheney was instrumental in helping secure leases for her son in association with other businesses ... We did not really question whether the information from Anita was good ... From our experiences everything she helped us with always was good (or we thought it was) ...

So this leads us to our conversation recently ... You stated that Robert Mercer / Kenneth Schatz NEVER turned over to you ANY ACCOUNT NUMBERS! ... (A side-note on Schatz, we have no idea how this guy came into the deal and yes we have checked him out and know his long list of legal woes, convicted felon status, disbarred attorney and overall shady type fella) ...

We can tell you that Mercer was provided with the Accounts from Anita Jones, Several Bank Account Numbers, Copies of Checks from the Comptroller of the State of Texas and much more Account Information i.e. the Meadows-Meaders Foundation, the Howard Foundation, IRS Records obtained through the Freedom of Information Act on James A Meaders of Dallas ...We were told that they were given to Attorney Nuspl from Mercer and then turned over to the Court ...

Question: In your investigation did you get Bank Account Numbers, Lease Account Numbers, Copies of checks from the Comptroller of the State of Texas, Foundation Bank Account Numbers, IRS Records released from the FOI Act from Nicholas Nuspl (Mercer Schatz), his Firm or the Court? ...

Question: Were any records turned over to you that were sent into the Court from other sources? ...

Question: Did Bank Account Numbers turned over have to be connected to Specific Oil and Gas Leases and if so why do they have to be connected? ...

Question: Where the Original Agreements turned over to you for James A Meaders of Dallas? ...

Question: Where you given a list of Oil and Gas Leases for James A Meaders of Dallas?...

Now while the Court thing was proceeding in Texas we were told that Judge Weldon Copeland had traveled to the Washington D.C. Area, Fairfax VA to be specific and met with several individuals ...

It was indicated that the Judge had met with people at the U.S. Treasury Department, Division of Unclaimed Funds, The Individuals controlling the Master Trust where the Unclaimed Funds are held with a series of Banks in the U.S with monies invested until such a time they are claimed ... It was indicated that the Judge met with an Administrator/Trustee over certain funds ...

Furthermore we were told that Judge Copeland met with Two Federal Judges on the Federal Court of Claims about the release of monies for James A Meaders of Dallas and seven other individuals (families) tied to Oil & Gas Leases with James, that have never been paid over the years (previous to 1986) ...

The reason for the release was that the Government wanted all individuals that had never been paid to be released at the same time (thus Judge Copeland would be in charge of the Distribution of James A Meaders - because the heirs reside in Collins County TX) ...

Then it was indicated that there was a recommended distribution agreement sent out to the people in charge of the different individuals ... More specifically a 7 Page Document about this ...

We do know someone that has seen this document and was promised a copy of it ... They were shown the copy by Jewell Robbins but she never followed up with her promise to give them the actual hard paper copy of it ... When we asked them why they never got the copy at that moment, they replied that they met Jewell for coffee at a restaurant and no copy machine was available ...

Jewell has since passed on and when they have called her daughters to get the copy, not one of them will return their phone call ...

Robert Mercer has been asked for the document and he gets mad when they bring it up to him and yells that he will never agree to it because they are not getting enough of a percentage to serve his interests ...

Interesting to say the least, don't you agree? ...

So we do know that there is some type of Settlement Distribution Proposed and recommended breakdown of funds ... The document does have Dollar Amounts, Numbers and Percentages in the document! (Side-note: I did not mention the actual Dollar Amounts, Numbers & Percentages because I wanted to see what the Officers of the Court came back to us with --- Those numbers will be shared with you further down in the post) ... There was even a provision for Pelham Humphries to receive a finders fee as a means of some compensation ...

We are trying to determine the Court that has issued this document ...

Question: Has Judge Copeland traveled to the Washington D.C. / Fairfax -VA area and met with these folks? ...

Question: Did Judge Copeland issue any such recommendation to Jewell Robbins on how it would be best to settle this (i.e. the Seven Page Distribution Division)? ...

Question: If not, is it possible that this document was generated by the Federal Court of Claims Judges or Texas Comptrollers Office and not Judge Copeland? ...

Question: Is there any such recommended settlement agreement connected to the Unclaimed Funds at the U.S. Treasury Department or Texas Comptrollers Office that the Judge is connected to or had conversations about? ...

Question: Has there been any activity for John Meaders or Abbie Lou Meaders-Hale probate - estate concerning these matters in Collins County Texas? ...

Question: Has Judge Copeland had any correspondence with the two Churches reference these matters? ...

It has been told to us by Robert Mercer that our information i.e. Name, Address, Phone Number, Social Security Numbers, Number of Assignments/Shares and Dollar Amounts Invested have been filed with the Court ... The information is said to be on several discs that work with CPA 's Accounting Software and then 14 cases of hard paper copies of all the Assignments/Shares ... (We know that two people were with Robert Mercer when he picked up the physical paper copies from Jewell Robbins and her husband Bill ... The two people were to have witnessed an agreement that Jewell Robbins signed that was also to be forwarded to the Court to Judge Copeland the following Monday - the Agreement was signed on a Saturday with Notary Public present) ... It would be on file with the Court

Question: Is the Court in possession of these CPA Accounting Discs with all of our Personal Information for the Assignment/Share Holders and the 14 Cases of the Physical Paperwork that provides the information for the Discs? ...

Question: At any time, have you heard of or had correspondence with Larry Williams of Lebanon Ohio & Don House (Casa) from Indiana/Florida (They were to have a portion of responsibility connected to our records and some negotiations for a positive outcome of certain matters - people related to business matters with James A. Meaders & W.R. Meadows - i.e. Oil Drilling Company and Pipeline Owner)? ...

We also have information about a trip to the Cayman Islands by Jewell Robbins, her husband Bill, Robert Mercer and possibly Accountant David Daniels ... They left from Lexington KY early one morning on a Private Chartered Plane (small plane) and returned in the latter part of that same day ... I do not believe the Daniel guy went, it was a small plane with weight limit and he is a big fella and it put them over the limit The trip was to set up the Offshore Accounts to receive payment from an Oil Company or Bank ...

Question: In your investigation did you come across information concerning Offshore Accounts located in the Cayman Islands (i.e. - payment from Oil Company or Bank for Settlement to Jewell Robbins) ...

Question: In our conversation you indicated that no account information was turned over to you from Robert Mercer / Kenneth Schatz and they only gave you vague information as to look for funds, assets and the like, is this correct? ...

Question: Also you said that the case was shipped to the Jefferson County Court and Judge Copeland had nothing more to do with the Pelham Humphries Cases and the Case was where it rightfully belonged, Jefferson County because that is where the physical property is, is this correct? ...

*******************************************************************************************
I have provided my professional background so you can have an idea of whom you are corresponding with ... Again, I have tried to be very thorough and give you good background & support information ... And at the same time we would like to communicate to our folks the absolute truth without fabricated stories and the like! ...
Thank you so very much in advance for your cooperation and time ... Looking forward to your future contact ...

Blessings to you and your family!!!

Daniel

E-Mail: goodbetterbest123@hotmail.com

P. S. ... Thank you for sharing this information with Judge Weldon Copeland of the Collins County Probate Court and opening that door ... Again, thank you for your assistance! ...

List of Questions

Question: At any time during the Course of your work did you communicate with Jolly or Julia (the remaining living heirs for John & Abbie Meaders --- daughters listed in John's Will and Abbie Lou's Trust - registered with the State of Texas)? ...

Answer: No Robert Mercer was representing Jewell Robbins interests in her contract (the one covered in your investments) Robbins contract represented their interest I do not even think that they were aware of this Court Case

Question: During the last Court Hearing according to the Transcripts you were speaking of the Pelham Humphries Heirs and approximately 84 in number ... Then out of nowhere there was conversation about Two Billion Dollars and roughly 20 Million Dollars per Humphries heir What was the basis for the Two Billion Dollars mentioned in Court and where did that number come from when it has been communicated that there are no funds found, nor available to Pelham Humphries Heirs? ...

Answer: Well Wayne Hodge the administrator (before he was removed from the case) claimed that the Comptroller of the State of Texas or someone in Washington DC was sitting on 2 Billion Dollars plus for Pelham Humphries We investigated this claim and found absolutely nothing! Not one penny! We met with the Comptroller and looked at all the records for Pelham Humphries, NOTHING Wayne Hodge had the opportunity to share the information that he had and where this money was at, but he did nothing of the sort If you had an order by the Court to find these things would you work with them to go get your money? I know you would or anyone with a lick of common sense My fees were paid by someone else and if there was money I was there to help Mostly Wayne Hodge just went through the motions and never really fought for his case I for one thought that it was strange that he was not more forth coming The number of people whom called the Clerks Office looking for a settlement - monies tells me that he was saying to his people there were assets-monies and the like but did your read my report? NO MONEY, NOT ONE PENNEY NO PROPERTY, NO LEASES, NO ACCOUNTS!

Question: In your investigation did you get Bank Account Numbers, Lease Account Numbers, Copies of checks from the Comptroller of the State of Texas, Foundation Bank Account Numbers, IRS Records released from the FOI Act from Nicholas Nuspl (Mercer Schatz), his Firm or the Court? ... (this was being asked because many, many people gathered information for Mercer for him to submit to the Court --- Mercer had a full court press on to get information to him so he could get it to the court What did he do with all the information we gave him? and WE GAVE HIM PLENTY!!!)

Answer: Robert Mercer never submitted one account number to us NOT ONE! When I interviewed him and was trying to get information from him to know where to go and turn over stones to find money he only gave us vague information, names of old banks and areas things may have been Please remember the stuff is 80 to 100 years old when this started for Pelham Humphries & James A Meaders business interests I thought it really strange that here is a guy representing a group of people that want revenues, royalties and monies owed to them totaling in the big bucks numbers and yet they give us very vague information We felt it was like they wanted to lose the case and not have us find anything, that there was a different agenda they were playing out in the court Maybe the outcome could have been different if we were given all the information that you say your people collected, it really sounds like someone pulled some things together The sad news about it now is that Judge Copeland CLOSED THE DOOR ON THIS CASE! I am no longer under any investigative order for this case, it is closed! Mercer dropped the ball Mercer should have turned over what he had and let us check it out At the very least you and your investors deserved that!

The Judge closed the case and even if you gave me the information now I cannot work on it It would take a Judges order from the bench in Jefferson County and I really think this will never happen Wayne Hodge tried to open a Probate Case for Pelham Humphries in the court down there about 8 to 9 years ago and they turned him down The Courts in Jefferson County have had their fill of Pelham Humphries and the Spindletop litigation Look at the Court Records, Court Case after Court Case people lining up trying to claim their very own person (all using the same documents as shown in the affidavits for this case) Hodge is trying to sue several departments in the State of Texas Government at Jefferson County right now I seriously doubt if that case is going anywhere but in the history books as a failed litigation for the Humphries
All the stuff that you said your investors gathered up would have been very helpful and appreciated in finding monies due to James Meaders from his business relationships / contracts with the Humphries/McFaddins/Lucas/Spindletop property Again, the sad news is that Judge Copeland has closed the door on the case and shipped it to Jefferson County, TX It is my belief that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN WITH IT! Jefferson County has been Pelham Humphries to death in the Court System over the years They do not want to open up probate down there it has been done before and then Hodge was turned down That is why this case was originally opened up in Neuces County and then transferred to Collins County, Hodge couldnt get it open in Jefferson county so then he jumped over to another Texas County (Neuces) Also, I checked on the Lawsuit that Wayne Hodge filed as an Individual in Jefferson County U.S. District Court It is going nowhere! (Side-note on that case: That case is going nowhere because the State of Texas has Sovereign Immunity Meaning you cannot just sue the State of Texas without getting permission from the State Legislature The Legislature will NOT let it move forward, the lawsuit is dead on arrival)

Question: Were any records turned over to you that were sent into the Court from other sources? ...

Answer: Yes Much information was submitted to the Court in Affidavits and the like Most of the information had little or nothing to do with locating assets, funds, royalties with Pelham Humphries and then James A Meaders business interests with them Much of it was people trying to make sure they were included in or as Pelham Humphries Heirs

Judge Copeland told them all on several occasions, NO ACCOUNTS, NO ASSETS, NO PROPERTIES --- THEN NO ESTATE --- THEN THE HEIRS SITUATION WAS NOT IMPORTANT REGARDLESS OF SPENDING YEARS TO PROVE THE HEIRS SHOW US THE ASSETS, HIDDEN OR NOT AND PROVE THERE WAS AN ESTATE!!! Please remember this court case is about Pelham Humphries first, then James A. Meaders filed against them for his business interests (the 1/8th 1/4qtr interest) If Humphries had monies then James A Meaders Estate would collect on them BECAUSE OF HIS BUSINESS INTERESTS, AGREEMENTS, CONVEYANCES AND THE LIKE No money for Pelham Humphries then NO money for James A Meaders concerning these matters NO MONEY OR ANYTHING WAS FOUND!

Question: Did Bank Account Numbers turned over have to be connected to Specific Oil and Gas Leases and if so why do they have to be connected? ...

Answer: Not exactly It would be helpful to have accounts that line up with royalty payment for mineral rights and the like, but it didnt have to In the State of Texas there are requirements on how the people developing the wells are to proceed with whom they owe monies to, those accounts are always connected to the well information and leases and filed with the Railroad Commission of Texas This Commission is in charge of the mineral rights for all of Texas ... The Accounts are mostly connected together, once someone moves money or a payment is made the trail ends The other thing is that when you are looking for specific royalty related funds and want bank account information (old accounts), most banks are not required to keep their information for a certain number of years So, to look for the old stuff it is helpful to connect it to a lease The Texas Railroad commission has old records on leases

Question: Where the Original Agreements turned over to you for James A Meaders of Dallas? ...

Answer: Yes The Deeds, Assignments, Conveyances and all the agreements were filed with the case and included in several affidavits in the case file Remember, Deeds, Assignments & Conveyances are NOT leases (leases on oil & gas wells are recorded by the Railroad Commission in Texas)

Question: Where you given a list of Oil and Gas Leases for James A Meaders of Dallas?...

Answer: NO This would have been helpful Remember all this stuff is many, many years old Mercer and his crew turned over only vague information Like I mentioned before, they were not forth coming in giving GOOD SOLID INFORMATION TO DISCOVER THINGS!

Question: Has Judge Copeland traveled to the Washington D.C. / Fairfax -VA and met with these folks? ...

Answer: No Not at all When I read this information we kind of laughed Someone has been very creative to come up with a story about the U S Government, Unclaimed Funds, Master Trust & Federal Judges We are not connected to anything of the like and have tried to check to the best of our ability and nothing there Quite frankly we believe that those coming up with these creative stories has some type of interest of their own, maybe like people keep selling shares and giving them money so this continues on Whether it is public or private someone is donating to these people filling their very own coffers I MUST ADMIT, WHAT I READ IS A FABULOUS STORY

We have tried to search this out further and it has developed to a dead end I am sorry to say we cannot find anything to give us any small piece of evidence of what you shared Again, we feel someone is looking to continue to fill their coffers for their own personal gain

Question: Did Judge Copeland issue any such recommendation to Jewell Robbins on how it would be best to settle this (i.e. the Seven Page Distribution Division)? ... If not, is it possible that this document was generated by the Federal Court of Claims Judges or Texas Comptrollers Office and not Judge Copeland? ...

Answer: No Judge Copeland, Martin Leyko found NOT ONE PENNY BELONGING TO PELHAM HUMPHRIES THUS NOTHING THEN FOR JAMES A MEADERS NOT ONE PENNY, NO ASSETS AT ALL WE KNOW OF NO SETTLEMENT FROM ANYWHERE

Question: Is there any such recommended settlement agreement connected to the Unclaimed Funds at the U.S. Treasury Department or Texas Comptrollers Office that the Judge is connected to or had conversations about? ...

Answer: We have looked and NOTHING ANYWHERE THAT WE CAN LOCATE We checked with The Comptrollers Office for the State of Texas, NOTHING THERE FOR ANYONE CONNECTED TO THIS CASE!

Question: Has there been any activity for John Meaders or Abbie Lou Meaders-Hale probate - estate concerning these matters in Collins County Texas? ...

Answer: John Meaders Probate case has been closed years and years ago Abbie Lou Meaders-Hale probate was never opened The most likely reason her probate was not opened was that she had a Trust set up and her business affairs were in order when she passed and it was not necessary to do so

Question: Has Judge Copeland had any correspondence with the Churches reference these matters? ...

Answer: The Two churches had open contact with the Attorneys once you shared with your extended family member the situation on the case They never talked directly to the Judge IT IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE TWO CHURCHES WOULD RECEIVE MONIES IF FOUND FROM THE DAUGHTER JESSIES ESTATE, NOT JAMES A MEADERS --- JAMES WAS NOT CONNECTED TO THE TWO CHURCHES IT WAS HIS DAUGHTERS ESTATE Everyone thinks it was James connected to the churches, this is incorrect information

Question: Is the Court in possession of these CPA Accounting Discs with all of our Personal Information for the Assignment/Share Holders and the 14 Cases of the Physical Paperwork that provides the information for the Discs? ...

Answer: ABSOLUTELY NOT Nothing was ever submitted to the Court about the Sale & Assignment Holders with the exception of what came to us through legal channels (i.e. Kentucky Attorney General, OFI/DFI for Kentucky --- We knew of Jewell Robbins-Burgin Legal troubles) I understand that you were told there was two CPA Firms appointed from Judge Copeland for a distribution and this information was shared with the court, THIS IS NOT TRUE! Again, nothing found!

I think it is important that someone finds out where the Disc & Paperwork are being secured (if they are) for your very own protection There are laws requiring the protection of peoples information Jewel is now deceased who has it? Identity Theft is rampant these days, if someone got a hold of this information it can cause people a lot of aggravation and grief to stop something like this (Side-note: We need to know where all this information is kept and who has copies of it --- VERY IMPORTANT!!!)

Question: At any time, have you heard of, or had correspondence with Larry Williams of Lebanon Ohio & Don House (Casa) in Indiana/Florida (They were to have a portion of responsibility connected to our records and some negotiations for a positive outcome of certain matters - people with business relationships with James A Meaders and W.R Meadows - i.e. Oil Drilling Company and Pipeline Owner)? ...

Answer: I have never heard of Larry Williams before I have heard of Don House in conversations with Mercer nothing real specific nor of any importance As far as W.R. Meadows NO (other than all the WR stuff in Court Cases you come across in looking for information with people wanting their Spindletop claim to instant fame) The case was about Pelham Humphries and James A Meaders whom had business investments on the land that this Humphries owned at one time Of course the Meaders Estate was attempting to collect on business interests from the Humphries Nothing developed in this area

Question: In your investigation did you come across information concerning Offshore Accounts located in the Cayman Islands (i.e. - payment from Oil Company or Bank for Settlement to Jewell Robbins)

Answer: Different people had contacted me and made mentioned of this topic but only had the rumor of Nobody has ANY SPECIFIC INFO Millions of Accounts from people in the USA are used to lower their tax liabilities and for many other business reasons You have to have a trail to follow and the majority of all the people that we interviewed again only gave us the rumor story You would think that if you hire someone to discover things you would give them some good trails to follow Nothing like this happened, I have never worked an investigation like this before Very disappointed with the participation from those that wanted a thorough investigation It was like they really wanted to lose the case or not find anything at all In my business this is very strange, most people are chomping at the bits to give you things to work with and want to win their very own case in the worst way ABSOLUTELY NOT THE CASE HERE!

Here is the BOTTOM LINE DAN Robert Mercer and Kenneth Schatz (and Wayne Hodge) BLEW IT!!!!!!! Yes these guys blew it for you and the people whom invested If there was any money to be found and a Judge to help them get the funds out, this Judge was the man to do it Judge Copeland gave them the longitude and latitude, as far as the east is to the west, wide open to make it happen and I am telling you they BLEW IT!!!!!!! If there was something to be found, local residents of Collins County would have been benefactors of it Then the two great churches who minister to thousands of members and the community day in and day out would have been blessed The Judge wanted to see them come forward with the information that they said they had THEY NEVER DID!!! Hey, the Judge even wrote an order knowing that there was no money at the time to set aside the 25% business interests for James A Meaders of Dallas & others should information prove the long existing claims of hidden monies, royalties and the like I HAVE NEVER SEEN A Judge do that before, most write the order once someone shows some assets, funds and the like I have been at this investigative business for a long time IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT THESE GUYS DID NOT WANT TO WIN THIS CASE, I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!

END OF CONVERSATION WITH THE COURT .

Here are the amounts that I left out from above waiting to see what the Officers of the Court gave to us

This info swirled around in all the different circles of information It came from Roger Connors (at least the whirlwind push, he told people like Carol Thompson and set the rocket off to call many people) This was the amounts for the proposed settlement offer that Jewell or Mercer did not like because they felt the deserved more Obviously it was not something from the Court in Texas Could it have been from Washington??? Absolutely NO EVIDENCE of this DONT GET ALL EXCITED IF THIS IS NEWS TO YOU STILL A BUNCH OF UNTRUTHS BLOWING AROUND! No CONFIRMATION or PROOF of this WHATSOEVER!!!!!!!

$5.6 Trillion Dollars

50% To Go To The Two Meaders Girls & The Two Churches

20% To Go To Any Other Unknown Heirs (if Not Any After Certain Time, Divided Up Between All)

30% To Jewell Robbins Contract

95% of That Amount to James A Meaders Assignment Holders

5% To Jewell & Her Obligations (CM Workers and Other Valid Contracts Balance Left for Jewell After All Payments Made)

Pelham Humphries Heirs were to get a Finders Fee of 1/100th of 1% of the Total Amount

INTERESTING INFORMATION ISNT IT?

The Officers of the Court say NOTHING OF THE LIKE COMING THROUGH THEM It has the looks of a most creative mind that has manufactured this big story to fill their own coffers

Let us take a look where this information has flowed from while the Texas Court Case went on

There is a guy from Gulf Breeze, FL named Roger D. Connors People might remember his name because he worked with John Howard Meadows and the famous Group and was their executive Spokesperson for this Group and spewed out information for several years that never came to pass

This Roger put information out left and right about the Texas Court Case, what the Judge and Investigator was doing behind the scenes and then the information flew through the Circles of Mis-Information (mis-information because none of it has been proven true) The whole creative story you have seen in the above post ALL CAME THROUGH ROGER D. CONNERS OF GULF BREEZE, FLORIDA

I personally got my information through a lovely lady in Texas and finally asked her if I might speak with him directly I did speak to him on several occasions and the guy seems to be credible and is an extremely nice guy When you speak to him you like the guy, because he is really nice and caring Roger shared with me that he got the information from top level individuals at the very highest level in this thing I know he believed what he was saying, you could hear it in his voice He had the passion and conviction when he spoke Yep, he believed what he was telling hook line and sinker!

Then I called him after I got finished GETTING THE REAL STORY FROM THE OFFICERS OF THE COURT I shared with Roger what the Officers of the Court have said I told him that he need to call all the people he speaks with and start telling people what we know to be the truth from the Collins County Texas Court Oh Boy, he had a problem with that and said that he would not do that

What do you think about a guy who professes to be a Christian and yet doesnt want to tell people the truth about garbage he has been spreading that has proved to be not right? Not good!

I pressed in to find out these great sources and found out he speaks with Norm Meadows of Ute, Iowa (just outside of Sioux City) on a regular basis If you folks recall this Norm Meadows was, shall we call it, JHMs right hand man (and his brother Butch) and carried JHMs Power of Attorney to get things done when John wasnt around to do stuff Another source of information is Larry V. Williams of Lebanon, OH We all know that Larry Williams worked with Jewell for quite some time and then broke off with Shirley Scott to oversee the William Richard Meadows deal getting his own contract and trying to shut Jewell out from the W.R thing Roger always implied that he had high-level contact in our government from his days serving in the U.S. Navy Who knows if there really is a high-level government contact?

What is disturbing is that after a few days of pushing him to tell all those he calls and get out the truth THAT I DISCOVERED THROUGH THE COURT, he changes the story He did not want to tell people the truth

Now the story is that nothing was ever happening in Texas and all of everything is happening in Washington DC He said we needed a cover story so Larry Williams could do his work in Washington DC and bring this out BRING WHAT OUT? THEY ALREADY HAD GIVEN TWO OR THREE DATES FOR LETTERS TO BE SENT OUT --- INDIAN MONEY CAME OUT --- NOTHING HAPPENED FOR US WHAT DECEIT!!! If that is not the biggest bunch of crap!

Then the Indian Story We will get our money when the Indians get paid, so says Roger Connors Well the Indian Tribes have been getting BILLIONS OF DOLLAR SENT OUT FOR SETTLEMENT OF THEIR LAWSUITS OVER THE LAST FOUR MONTHS

For those of you that do not know, about 100 Indian Tribes have sued the U.S. Government over the last 10 to 15 years for a variety of different reasons The Obama Administration decided to settle all Indian lawsuits for the different tribes The first settlement was back in September for 41 tribes as a group and divided up a billion of dollars among them Then another 23 tribes settled Then another 14 tribes settled Only a few tribes, a handful have not gotten their settlements yet Indian money is flowing They got their money last year Folks, we are talking billions and billions of dollars rolling out from the Government to the Indians

Then the Cobell Indian Lawsuit was settled and it took its course through the U. S. Appeals Court and to the Supreme Court of the United States This is the one where Eloise Cobell sued the Government / Department of Interior in 1996 on behalf of about 500,000 Indian Individual Money Account Holders saying there was poor accounting management over the years on royalties accounts (IIM Accounts) The Government settled for $3.5 Billion dollars The Indian Individuals received their first settlement check right before Christmas and then will receive their next check sometime around next July Yes, another few billion dollars rolling from the Government to the Indians

So again, Indian Settlement Monies are flowing and I am happy to see that they are receiving what is due them Roger said our money was coming out of the very same Master Trust the Indians are being paid out of and the trust had to be opened for money to flow to us Well, where is the money for us? Remember, two or three dates were given to us this past year for payments NOTHING HAPPENED

ROGER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO ENLIGHTEN US ALL TO THOSE OTHER TOP LEVEL GOVERNMENT CONTACTS SO WE MIGHT GET OUR RETURN ON INVESTMENT??? Will Norm tell you Or is Larry in charge???

Interesting side-note: Someone had Clarence from the Marion Meadows line call me In our conversation he told me he went over to Larry Williams this past April-May and had some discussions with him As most of us are aware the Marions are getting ready to do something different in a discovery process Larry Williams asked Clarence NOT TO DO ANYTHING AS IT MIGHT MESS UP WHAT HE IS WORKING ON HE CLAIMS TO BE IN CHARGE AND IN THE KNOW Then they had a conference call with five people on the line (Gary Hart, a women, and three men besides Clarence and Larry) and spoke of Washington Stuff Well Larry since you wont answer your phone what goes? If Larry does not see who he knows on his caller ID he wont answer his phone, and when he calls out it reads RESTRICTED NUMBER on the receivers end How do I know this, I have called him a number of times when I knew he was home and he didnt pick up the line Have I spoken to him before? Yes, Larry called me (I answered my phone, it said RESTRICTED NUMBER) He YELLED at me for visiting Ms. Carters office looking into answers for W.R. Meadows distribution of funds He said I had no business in speaking with her or anyone else Larry cancelled her contract after we met (she was going to be helping with that supposed distribution that we never saw) I sat down with her and had a nice conversation with her after that

Then last week I received another phone call from a good friend and investor in this, they said Clarence went over to Larry Williams house unannounced about a week ago Larry was in his driveway and when he saw Clarence coming up the road he ran back in his house and would not answer his door He also would NOT answer his phone Is this the action of some big old coward??? Strange behavior dont you think??? Remember this is the guy that posted all about TRUTH AND JUSTICE just some time ago working for our best interest Larry, does TRUTH AND JUSTICE hide behind the door at your house? And by the way, what does TRUTH and JUSTICE look like? You have been working on it for quite some time and should be able to explain it Or maybe you have been working to fill your very own coffers as the Officers of the Court thinks??? It makes one wonder, does it not?

LARRY NOW IS YOU OPPORTUNITY TO COME FORTH AND TELL PEOPLE WHAT GOES!!!

When you commit to writing the spoken word it sheds a different light doesnt it? I guess this is enough for now WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO TO GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS?

I have a few ideas and things that we are working on We invested a bunch of money, others too If there is really anything going on we have a right to know with verifiable truth We all have our doubts if anything has ever went on for good, but the door is open for the evidence to come forth

I have met with two law firms and spoken to an individual with the Attorney Generals Office in Ohio Remember in the post earlier I mentioned the term FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY??? Again, Jewell might be dead but there are those carrying things on and/or people that have claimed responsibilities in the quest Regardless of what the so called leaders or workers think whether they have taken money from someone or not, IF THEY CLAIM TO BE WORKING ON BRINGING OUT MONIES FOR JAMES A MEADERS OR WILLIAM RICHARD MEADOWS, THEY DO HAVE A FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILTIY TO US THE INVESTORS (the law says so)!!!

Yes, even if they were not the ones whom benefited from the actual Sale of Assignments directly THEY STILL HAVE A FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY I have been told that I and / or a Group of Investors collectively can bring forth a CIVIL COURT CASE against anyone in this deal that has shown the they have actively worked in this quest and can prove a FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY AGAINST THEM Let us look at a few examples of this

One good candidate is Larry V. Williams of New England Way, Lebanon Ohio 45036 Larry worked with Jewell for quite some time Lives in Lebanon OH Jewells Office was in Lexington KY --- Jewell buys Larry a computer to do his work for her (and then when he left he never gave it back) Then he hooks up with Shirley Scott and takes on the leadership for W.R. Meadows Proof in the correspondence Shirley sent to the W.R. heirs before she died and then a variety of other proofs along the way like his contracts with different people and the like Not to mention the $7800.00 someone (name withheld) gave Larry to work on the W.R. thing because he didnt have a pot to pee in Heck the guy even gave him a pickup truck too MORE THAN ENOUGH PHYSICAL PROOF TO GET A JUDGE TO RULE THAT HE HAS A FIDUCIARY RESPONISBILITY AND HOOK HIM INTO THE LITIGATION We can give more examples on others we list (Robert Mercer is the next on the list) below but let us digest all that is here and see what we can do with it

I do have a list that I have shared with legal counsel and they believe ALL I have shared will stand up to a FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITY CLAIM

What do we do with this? Make a list a naughty list of people whom have a FIDUCIARY RESPONISBILITY as a so called leader, worker and the like that have misled us and go to Civil Court and get a Judgment from a Jury trial Once you have the CIVIL Judgment then you can go after peoples assets Liens on homes, force foreclosure proceedings in some states getting equity in their real estate, liens on autos, boats and the like Go after investment accounts Own the property that Jewell gave to her children back when the KY Government was chasing her (we can prove fraud) Find the cash Jewell buried in the coffee cans on her property in Estill County (she raised so very much money, you cant spend it all) Yes there are things we can do as investors Several different avenues to approach

Here is a quick short naughty list So called leaders, insiders & family alike??? Robert Mercer, Kenneth Schatz, Don House, Larry Williams, Gary Hart, Edna Manis, Ruby Allen, Mary Venita Anita Jones, Roger Connors, Norm Meadows, Brenda Meadows Weaver, Susie Jenkins, John Howard Meadows, Delmer & Janet Barnett, Terri Stone Jewells Whole Family: William Burgin husband and 8 children --- Angela Carter, Brenda Brandenburg, Rebecca Estes, Norma Williams, Dena Gilvin, Carolyn Tuner, Gwendolyn Burton, Pamela Isaacs, Alvin Robbins It is a good start but, the list could grow and grow and we cannot forgot the Officers of Jewells Corporation over the years and ALL those that had contracts with her like some named above

Well, I personally am surprised at a few that were added to the naughty list For example, Anita Jones aka the Government Lady She was always a pipeline of information for good, she provided account numbers and information to help the cause However, when it comes down to the time to really help and get the information to the ONES WHOM REALLY COUNT, SHE FAILED TO HELP!!! Let me explain, when I was communicating with the Officers of the Court and the door was open to help us I contacted her I asked her to provide those account numbers that Mercer and House said the Special Investigator located approximately 2 Trillion Dollars Her response was that she did not keep the numbers What person in their right mind would not keep a copy of account numbers that Ross Perot helped her get??? When I spoke to her last year she told me that she had all the account numbers, copies of leases and all information regarding James A. Meaders and W.R. Meadows in a big old safe in her basement I guess she forgot about that!

In addition to that, some time ago when the talk of W.R Meadows money was coming out I pressed her for information She told me that an attorney from Oklahoma City, OK with his practice in Norman, OK was in charge of all William Richard Meadows affairs and the money was at Mellon Bank in Pittsburgh, PA (Now Bank of New York, Mellon) She also said that this guys father was a Federal Judge She said the attorneys name was Norman Meadows I decided to verify this and see if I could get his contact information to speak to him I went to the Oklahoma State Bar Association Website (they list all attorneys in the State, no bar association acceptance - then you cannot practice law in the state) NO Norman Meadows Just one Meadows as an attorney in the State, there were 8 attorneys with the name Meadow (no s on the end of name) I then decided to call the Head of the Executive Membership Committee with the Oklahoma State Bar Association He told me they had 12,888 attorneys in Oklahoma NO NORMAN MEADOWS & none of those listed with the name Meadows or Meadow had a middle-name, nickname or other name of Norman, Norm or the like He also said they keep records of deceased, retired, disbarred and active and inactive members So yet another dead-end and more untruth

We have been told that 95% of investors only invested in a few shares each The other 5% purchased a whole bunch of assignments 11,300 investors --- 5% of that is about 600 hundred people that can join us and see what we can pull together Jewells Probate Estate has been opened and we can petition the Probate as a INTERVENOR and find the monies in the Cayman Islands & Africa offshore (Assumed to be $35 Million or more)
I believe we have given many much to think about Give some consideration to this Pursing this will take some time but we have been jacked around for quite some time already

If you are a large investor I wouldnt mind speaking with you You can e-mail me at the e-mail address listed before all the questions and answers We can represent the people whom have purchased a few shares without question, but it would be impossible to speak to everyone personally EVERY PERSON IN THIS DEAL THAT INVESTED MONEY SHOULD BE REPRESENTED!!!!!!! It always has seemed that the larger investors were told the different stories of info and then stuff trickled out to the circle of friends, family & investors ARE YOU NOT TIRED OF BEING TREATED LIKE WE ARE NOT IMPORTANT??? Whether you invest $100 or $1 Million Bucks, you are important and should have always been communicated the truth!!!!!!!

I do know that there is a One - Million Dollar Investor in this deal that resides in Indiana This person has placed a ton of money in this deal over the years I hope someone forwards this to them

I have tried to be as straight forward and detailed as possible I trust this will answer many questions for those whom have been caught in the whirlwind of rumor, speculation and misinformation If something is really happening in Washington they need to give someone a REAL PIECE OF VERIFIABLE INFORMATION INSTEAD OF STORY UPON STORY TO DASH THE HOPES OF THOSE THAT NEED A BLESSING Although do not hold your breath while waiting, because people are hiding behind their doors --- hehehe hahaha hohoho! Man, we all needed a good hearty laugh Time is flying, it is already 2013

What are you prepared to do to help us?

Or are you willing to go day to day, week to week, month to month hearing letters coming soon, money coming soon, millions per S & As, hold on it is coming out and before you know it 2014 will be here and another year has gone by?

Thank you for your time!

Daniel

P.S. --- Hard Copies of this Detailed Correspondence are being sent to Larry V. Williams & Robert Mercer They will NOT be able to say they have never seen the information

Remember ...

The Lunch Lady! ...

Always Serving! ...

Valarie Slaughter
Valarie Slaughter

November 20th, 2013, 1:47 am #3

May 30th at 10:30 AM, The Judge will hear the issues placed before the Court about Sale & Assignment Holders. Please review the Petition & the Proof of Service placed before the Court. --- I will let everyone know the outcome of the hearing.

Daniel Monahan

Commonwealth of Kentucky

Jessamine District Court

Probate Division

Daniel Monahan,

Plaintiff,

vs.

Defendant

Petition for Information, Appointment of Special Public Representative for Investors, & Request for Supervised Administration

I Daniel Monahan of 6338 Snider Road #291, Mason OH 45040 come before the Court as an Individual and an Investor in Alvina Jewell “Robbins” Burgin Sale & Assignment business ventures. I made my first initial investment in December of 2002 with Ten Shares of James A. Meaders & W.R. Meadows investments for $1000.00. Since that time I have purchased and have been connected to the purchase of hundreds of thousands of dollars of investment in Sale & Assignments.

Background Information / History --- Alvina Jewell “Robbins” Burgin (Robbins, as known by investors) has approximately 11,300 Investors. Robbins sold nine (9) different investment avenues (Sales & Assignments) for the recovery of unpaid/unclaimed mineral rights royalties, on agreements she possessed. For James A. Meaders of Dallas County, TX - Robbins sold shares for Jefferson County Federal (10,000 shares), Jefferson County State (10,000 shares), Atascosa County (10,000 shares), Shelby County (10,000 shares), Panola County (10,000 shares), Polk County (10,000 shares) and then William Richard Meadows (10,000 shares). She also sold “Conveyances” for J.P. Barkley of Wichita Falls, TX (a business partner of William Richard Meadows). The actual numbers sold on these conveyances are unknown.

Investors were promised a minimum estimated return of $1,852,500.00 per James A. Meaders share (based on 60,000 shares sold) and $2,037,000.00 per William Richard Meadows share (based on 10,000 shares sold). These estimates where given based on proposed settlement agreements reached.

Robbins sold over 70,000 (SEVENTY THOUSAND) shares at $100.00 (ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS) each. She generated $7,000,000.00 (SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS) or more! …

This fact is well documented with the Kentucky Office of Financial Institutions, now called the Department of Financial Institutions (DFI). Rhonda Paul, Investigator has provided sworn testimony that in her investigation (that she could find by bank records in a short period of time) that Robbins had generated $3.3 Million dollars deposited in five bank accounts, in a three year period just prior to the active investigation against Robbins.

The Kentucky Attorney General’s Office, The Consumer Protection Cabinet for Kentucky – Office of Financial Institutions / Department of Financial Institutions (New Name for Agency) - Franklin Circuit Court, Division II, Civil Action Number 06-CI-00114 – Fayette County Circuit Court and the U. S. Postal Inspection Service all have participated in the investigation, prosecution and subsequent conviction of Robbins.

From the DFI - The Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) has investigated the offerings sold by Jewell Robbins, aka Jewell Burgin, and found them to be unregistered securities. Robbins is permanently banned from selling investments in Kentucky. The following information details court actions against Robbins in Franklin Circuit Court Case 06-CI-114, as well as a separate Fayette County Circuit Court criminal case.

• In the 1980s, Robbins began selling unregistered securities in the form of “interests in litigation.” She sold to investors fractional interests in what she might recover as a result of lawsuits filed on behalf of heirs attempting to obtain shares of inheritance from the Spindletop oil strike in Texas.

• Robbins also sold interest in an alleged judgment for billions of dollars and a movie to be titled “Swindletop.”

• Investors have told DFI officials that Robbins claimed the government or a certified public accountant was holding money for disbursement. Robbins has been unable to provide DFI with any documentation to support this claim and admitted in court on May 1, 2007, that she had not recovered any substantial funds.

• In 2003, the state Attorney General’s Office obtained an Assurance of Voluntary Compliance from Robbins. The document states that Robbins, who signed the document, agrees that she, her agents, employees, representatives, etc., will “immediately cease and desist from advertising, soliciting and accepting money from any natural person for the assignment of any interest in future and/or pending litigation involving the estate of James Meaders or the William R. Meadows’ Estate.”

• DFI obtained a permanent injunction in June 2006 to prohibit Robbins from offering or selling securities without DFI approval. DFI’s complaint alleged Robbins failed to disclose the exact nature of the investment to potential investors and the offering was not registered.

• The injunction also required Robbins to assist DFI in identifying all her investors and furnish DFI with her banking information.

• In October 2006, DFI filed a contempt of court motion against Robbins. The motion alleges three violations of the voluntary permanent injunction: (1) she continued selling securities, (2) failed to assist DFI by identifying her investors and (3) failed to supply DFI with names and locations of financial institutions in which she and her associates maintained accounts.

• In May 2007, Franklin Circuit Court Judge Thomas D. Wingate signed an order finding Jewell Robbins in contempt of court for “a willful, knowing violation” of the injunction. He sentenced Robbins to 120 days in the Franklin County Jail but suspended the jail time on condition that she comply with his order and the original injunction.

• In June 2008, DFI entered a motion in Franklin Circuit Court to hold Robbins in contempt, stating that she continues to defy the court's order to refrain from selling securities.

• In July 2008, Robbins was sentenced to 120 days in jail by Judge Wingate in Franklin Circuit Court. She was found in contempt of court because she continued to sell securities despite the court order. The judge released her from custody for medical treatment, with the provision that she report to the jail when released from the hospital. The Court of Appeals denied Robbins’ motion for emergency relief and motion for immediate relief, and she did serve the jail sentence.

• In a separate case, in September 2008, a Fayette County grand jury indicted Robbins on charges that she illegally sold securities related to the 1901 Spindletop oil strike. She was indicted on four felony counts, each punishable by one to five years in prison. The case was prosecuted by Fayette Commonwealth's Attorney Ray Larson through the work of the Financial Crimes Task Force. The charges were a result of an investigation by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and DFI.

• In February 2009, Robbins pleaded guilty in Fayette County Circuit Court to one count of violating Kentucky’s securities laws covering registration. The maximum possible penalty was five years in prison, and the Commonwealth recommended three years.

• In April 2009, Robbins was sentenced in Fayette County Circuit Court to three years in the state penitentiary, probated for five years, for violating Kentucky’s securities laws covering registration.

The Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions communicates to those that contact them that Investors have a right to full disclosure of information related to an investment.

Jewell Robbins has shared with me some time ago that she agreed to a settlement with a Bank/Oil Company for monies due to the Estate under contract. She indicated that this settlement was for millions upon millions & millions of dollars. She further stated that the payment would be paid directly to an Offshore Limited Liability (Foreign Company) located in the Cayman Islands. She had said that the settlement would be tax free and that the money would be placed in NON-Interest Bearing Accounts. She would leave the money in these account(s) untouched until such a time that she would settle other interests for the larger sum of funds she told people that were coming and distribute the fund jointly.

I ask the Court to have the Estate Administration / Special Representatives / Interested Parties to present any information about settlement offers, monies or accounts set up to receive funds in the Cayman Islands or any Foreign destination including but not limited to travel (to or from), phone contact information, account information, banking institutions, companies and the like.

Jewell Robbins shared before her death an additional large settlement proposal /offer with some friends/investors of ours. The settlement offer/proposal was in the billions of dollars. Robbins communicated that the settlement offer dictated the exact percentage that she would pay herself / family. She had declined the offer based on not being happy with the five percent offered as her portion. Our friends / investors saw the physical copy of the settlement offer. Jewell promised to give them a copy of the document. They met her at a restaurant and spoke of it while viewing the documents. No copy machine was available that morning where the couple met Robbins. Shortly after that Jewell got ill and went into the nursing home and died not to long after that. Our friends/investors asked Robert Mercer for a copy of the document and he told them it was not any business of theirs and yelled at them. They then even tried to contact Jewell’s daughters and they will not return any of the phone calls. The couple has specific information that they viewed in the proposal and will provide to the court testimony / affidavits if required.

Mr. Mercer implies that the Robbins Burgin Estate (from his Inventory description) “May range from a few thousands of dollars to billions”.

I ask the Court to have the Estate Administration / Special Representatives / Interested Parties to present any and all information about this Proposed Settlement Offer (or any other). All information including but not limited to … all parties’ names & addresses, attorney’s information, unclaimed funds accounts whether they be located at the Texas Comptroller’s Office, the United States Treasury – Department of Unclaimed Funds Trust, any State or Federal Government Agency, Banking Entities or any other business entity.

I ask the court to appoint a “Special Public Representative” to represent the interests of the approximately 11,300 Investors in Alvina Jewell Robbins Burgin business interests purchased through May 7, 2007.

One of the areas I would ask the Court to have the “Special Public Representative” focus on would be the protection of Investors Information. When we purchased the Sales & Assignments an individual was required to give their Full Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code and Social Security Numbers. Then there is information related to our Method of Payments, i.e. Checking Account Numbers, Savings Account Info, Credit/Debit Card Numbers. There are laws to provide protection of personal information and I would like to see the information is secured and protected. At the current time I understand that several individuals connected to Jewell have obtained the CD’s with all this information and the actual hard copies of the paperwork.

Additionally the Special Public Representative could see that Investors (who would be viewed as creditors of Robbins Estate) would receive any return on investment from current and/or future recovered / unclaimed mineral rights royalties / finders’ fee settlements for monies or any other revenue due to James A Meaders, William R. Meadows & J.P. Barkley. Robbins Codicil in her will projects forth Mr. Mercer’s responsibility for collection of these assets beyond her death.

Additionally, I ask the Court to change the Estate of Alvina Jewell “Robbins” Burgin to a “Supervised Administration” having Angela Carter and Robert Mercer report all of their activities to the Court regarding the Estate on a prompt and timely basis to protect the interests of thousands of individuals.

Daniel Monahan

Commonwealth of Kentucky

Jessamine District Court

Probate Division

Daniel Monahan,

Plaintiff,

vs.

Defendant

PROOF OF SERVICE

I Daniel Monahan have notified by United States Postal Service pre-paid, the following eighteen (18) parties of record with a Notice of Hearing regarding Probate Case No.: 12-P-00302. The Notice has the date, time and location for the hearing, Thursday, May 30th, 2013 at 10:30 A.M. at the Jessamine County District Court – Probate Division, located at the Jessamine County Courthouse Complex - 107 N. Main Street, Nicholasville KY 40356.

The Return Address used on all Notifications / Proof of Service is 107 N. Main Street, Nicholasville, KY 40356 per the instructions of the Deputy Clerk at the Court.

Enclosed in each notification is a copy of the Petition for Information, Appointment of Special Public Representative for Investors, & Request for Supervised Administration which is seven (7) pages in its entirety.

Attached to this Proof of Service you will find the Certificate of Mailing receipts from the U. S. Postal Service, Eighteen (18) copies of the actual individual notifications and a copy of the Petition enclosed with each notification.

The Notification List:

108 W Maple Street

Nicholasville, KY 40356

149 N. Limestone Street

Lexington, KY 40507

149 N. Limestone Street

Lexington, KY 40507

Lexington, KY 40509

1328 Copperfield Court

Lexington, KY 40514

445 Tabler Avenue

Harrodsburg, KY 40330

Ms. Brenda Brandenburg

1394 Sandy Hill Road

Irvine, KY 40336

Ms. Rebecca Estes

421 Patsy Road

Irving, KY 40336

Ms. Norma Williams

Lexington, KY 40509

Ms. Dena Gilvin

429 Patsy Road

Irving, KY 40336

Ms. Carolyn Turner

26219 Sanes Creek Road

Rushville, IN 46173

Ms. Gwendolyn Burton

503 Hickory Hill Drive

Nicholasville, KY 40356

Ms. Pamela Isaacs

2084 St. Theresa Drive

Lexington, KY 40502

Mr. Alvin Robbins

517 Cane Run Road

Lexington, KY 40505

Ms. Belva Bennett

120 Picnic Hill Loop

Irvine, KY 40336

Mr. Arthur Abney

2525 Patsy Road

Stanton, KY 40380

Mr. James Abney

1825 Patsy Road

Stanton, KY 40380

Mr. Donald Abney

1050 Stewart Fork Road

Irvine, KY 40336

Daniel Monahan - 6338 Snider Road #291 - Mason OH 45040 - goodbetterbest123@hotmail.com

Remember ...

The Lunch Lady! ...

Always Serving! ...
I invested $200 in Jewel Robbins with agreement of 4 million per one hundred dollars. I am kindly asking or an update on the Jewell Robbins case.
Thank you!

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 15th, 2014, 7:49 pm #4

Daniel Monahan

Commonwealth of Kentucky

Jessamine District Court

Probate Division

Daniel Monahan,

Plaintiff,

vs.

Defendant

Daniel Monahan

Commonwealth of Kentucky

Jessamine District Court

Probate Division

Daniel Monahan,

Plaintiff,

vs.

Defendant

PROOF OF SERVICE

The Notification List:

108 W Maple Street

Nicholasville, KY 40356

149 N. Limestone Street

Lexington, KY 40507

149 N. Limestone Street

Lexington, KY 40507

Lexington, KY 40509

1328 Copperfield Court

Lexington, KY 40514

445 Tabler Avenue

Harrodsburg, KY 40330

Ms. Brenda Brandenburg

1394 Sandy Hill Road

Irvine, KY 40336

Ms. Rebecca Estes

421 Patsy Road

Irving, KY 40336

Ms. Norma Williams

Lexington, KY 40509

Ms. Dena Gilvin

429 Patsy Road

Irving, KY 40336

Ms. Carolyn Turner

26219 Sanes Creek Road

Rushville, IN 46173

Ms. Gwendolyn Burton

503 Hickory Hill Drive

Nicholasville, KY 40356

Ms. Pamela Isaacs

2084 St. Theresa Drive

Lexington, KY 40502

Mr. Alvin Robbins

517 Cane Run Road

Lexington, KY 40505

Ms. Belva Bennett

120 Picnic Hill Loop

Irvine, KY 40336

Mr. Arthur Abney

2525 Patsy Road

Stanton, KY 40380

Mr. James Abney

1825 Patsy Road

Stanton, KY 40380

Mr. Donald Abney

1050 Stewart Fork Road

Irvine, KY 40336

Remember ...

The Lunch Lady! ...

Always Serving! ...
Re: An Update on Alvina Jewell Robbins Burgin Probate

February 19th, 2014, 8:50 pm #5

jOHN'S BIRTHDAY ON 28TH

Anonymous
Anonymous

October 3rd, 2015, 7:08 am #6

I invested $200 in Jewel Robbins with agreement of 4 million per one hundred dollars. I am kindly asking or an update on the Jewell Robbins case.
Thank you!
Re: INVESTOR IN JEWELL ROBBINS