Doomwheel Fanatic
Nurglitch IX
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

12:01 AM - Nov 04, 2017 #1

https://youtu.be/LbaxfuknZWE

Looks like 5 models, all very Dynamic.

Lunging ClanRat with Spear and Bug Eye Helmet
Crouching Clan Rat with a short sword in his right hand, and a second in his tail.
Clan Rat with Dual Punch Daggers.
Clanrat with Flail and Shield, no Helmet.
Storm Vermin vaulting over an arch/storm grate.
Shadespire.jpg
Shadespire.jpg

Warlock Matik
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

12:16 PM - Nov 04, 2017 #2

Very nice :) I wonder if they'll release a 'corerules pack' for Shadespire so people can pickup the game with the warband they want without being lumbered with stormcasts and khorne. Probably not, but you never know.

In any case, very dynamic looking models as you say, they'd be good for a Skirmish band too.

Nurglitch IX
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic
Nurglitch IX
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

5:31 PM - Nov 06, 2017 #3

Warlock Matik wrote:Very nice :) I wonder if they'll release a 'corerules pack' for Shadespire so people can pickup the game with the warband they want without being lumbered with stormcasts and khorne. Probably not, but you never know.

In any case, very dynamic looking models as you say, they'd be good for a Skirmish band too.
AS I understand it you need the core cards and the Hex board from the Boxed set in order to play.

But I could totally see them, at a later point, releasing a Boxed set with 2 different armies and the same core gear.
Dwarves vs. Skaven for instance.

AllThingsMoulder
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave
AllThingsMoulder
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

11:50 PM - Nov 08, 2017 #4

These look ace! Asked about who sculpted them to GW. So far no answer. Very dynamic. Definitely picking them up.

ATM

Ikkrit Foulclaw
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave
Ikkrit Foulclaw
Skaven Slave
Skaven Slave

12:25 PM - Feb 14, 2018 #5

With my new army list, my first to be exact. I think I'l use Spiteclaw and his little swarm. I think the swarm is perfect fodder. I also think that healing them is really nice. I just wonder if you are able to regain them if the entire unit is slain. The bodyguard you are unable to regain however with his healing abillity.