Moderators: CapAmr05, Olorin the Ancient

Krajji's Horde - Clan Rlyejj

Aethereas
Clanrat
Clanrat

January 11th, 2013, 5:37 pm #1

Krajji, Warlord & Engineer of Clan Rlyejj on his Rat Ogre Bonebreaker, Kurukh.
Krajji lost an arm, which he replaced with a device that can fit several types of tools/weapons. Here you can see him with a big sword/claw which he also uses to hold on to his mount.

Doomwheel, of course, driven by one of Krajji's engineering apprentices!

One of Krajji's landlords, Lukha, commander of the Stormvermin of Rlyejj

Will continue!
Clan Rlyejj !! Krajji's Adventures in the Dark Lands!!
Paintlog :)
http://s6.zetaboards.com/The_UnderEmpir ... 8852221/1/

Kimzi
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic
Kimzi
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

January 11th, 2013, 9:17 pm #2

Awesome! :D
I like the warlord and his changeable arm.
Very nice painting overall too. Love the rust, nice bases. And it's always nice to see named characters too.
,,,^_^,,, Proud owner of Clan Yersinia Pestis ,,,^.^,,, | >-- Possessed Mordheim Warband --<

Padrissimus
Clanrat
Clanrat

January 11th, 2013, 11:54 pm #3

Absolutely gorgeous figures, subtly done. Cannot wait to see more of this army.

Aethereas
Clanrat
Clanrat

January 12th, 2013, 4:12 pm #4

Thanks for the comments! Im currently finishing with the painting of my Tomb Kings Army, but as soon as i finish (prolly tomorrow) i'll get back to painting the abomination, and i'll magnetize the different tools of Krajji. I was thinking of a drill, a blade, rocket launcher and firethrower for now :)

Again, thanks for the comments!

Aethereas
Clanrat
Clanrat

January 15th, 2013, 1:21 am #5

Im working on a custom warlitter for Krajji :). Its actually a... war-slider or however it is spelled (english is not my native language). I'll explain a bit of the lore thou, so you can understand some things that the litter will feature;

Krajji is an entrepeneur who amassed a pretty substantial wealth by building skryre weaponry. He actually wanted to let his mind roam free, and decided to take the path of Leadership by founding Clan Rlyejj. After a long time of scheming and planification, he decided to venture far into the Dark Lands, where warpstone meteors crash with more frequency. Because of this, he has been fighting Clan Rictus for a pretty long time, as they control the passage to the Dark Lands. Clan Rictus is well known for breeding a very strong species of Stormvermin, and Krajji will often show off the heads of this Stormvermin impaled in spears (that's sometihng that the warlitter will have, along with the BSB when he's ready, etc.)

So... here's how it went!

I used this banners from Island of Blood (i had wquite a few) and the semi-circular banners from Tomb King's Chariots to make a base (but i guess anyone could do it better with something else)

After i glued them together, i had to sand down the edges of the base to stick the armor plates of the warlitter;

Here's the result (notice i used 2 shields in the back, i didn't have enough banners xD)

Next, i used swords from my Tomb Kings to make the skis of the litter;

I attached this little metal thingy to the front of the litter, that's where the ropes that the rats have attached to them connect to the model;

Here are the results for now (i have to finish painting the rats thou!);

Next time! I'll paint the rats and the spears with the heads of Clan Rictus's Stormvermin, which will be attached to the warlitter and showcased in the most aggressive way possible xD

Kimzi
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic
Kimzi
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

January 16th, 2013, 9:48 am #6

Omg that is awesomely brilliant! I love it!
Really cool and original idea there, and love the execution too. The giant rats pulling the thing are adorable.

I am a fan!
,,,^_^,,, Proud owner of Clan Yersinia Pestis ,,,^.^,,, | >-- Possessed Mordheim Warband --<

Aethereas
Clanrat
Clanrat

January 16th, 2013, 12:21 pm #7

The path to Krajji's Lair is full of misleading signs, usually leading to sand pits or to zombie dragon's territory (remember kids! we live in the Dark Lands!). It is also guarded by weapon teams such as this poisoned wind mortar. The little K' Symbol is the rune for Krajji :)

Nurglitch IX
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic
Nurglitch IX
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

January 16th, 2013, 7:24 pm #8

YOu should also post these guys over in The UNOFFICIAL JAN-FEB 2013 COMPETITION THREAD

Good example of a PWM, I especially like the sign on the base.

Skrits
Doomwheel Driver
Doomwheel Driver

January 16th, 2013, 7:55 pm #9

That warlitter is just so cool! Great execution and really original indeed. I like how you went with the swords instead of wheels. Can't wait to see it painted up. I hope you use an original warlord as well :D

Aethereas
Clanrat
Clanrat

January 16th, 2013, 11:45 pm #10

Yep! Original warlord AND BSB coming up ASAP :)
Here they are! Krajji on the war-slider :). It's a pity photos won't do him justice, it looks so much better IRL :)

To sum up with bits and kits used, it was made with;
-Stormvermin heads, tomb king's warrior's heads, swords and banners, clanrat's banners and spears, abomb's drill, IoB warlord's body, doomwheel driver's head and giant rats :) so it's my most heavily converted piece for now >.<

Warpfire thrower! I didn't added much to this one, but im thinking of something for the next one. I want it to be really cool, and i have the idea that i could make one exploding or after an explosion xD

And my bsb, who needs to be polished (painting is not finished as you may see) so it's a WIP. He has this HUGE sword and a waprstone armor;