Council Election

Mathusala0
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

11:35 AM - May 21, 2016 #1

Hello fellow Ratkin,

We've got a lot of things to cover in one very meager post so I'll get right to it!
Silas and General Vorg have retired
Now, in all honesty, they've been gone for some time now. Silas' participation in the story tunnels has long been missed and Vorg's ever entertaining rhetoric hasn't graced us in some time. We (The Co13) for the longest time have put off replacing them as, and you all have no doubt noticed, there isn't really a need for twelve moderators. But with a slow and steady resurgence of activity we've decided that having two new Councilors; who are part of the current generation, who are active and have shown initiative, and who love and care about our forum couldn't hurt to say the least.

This brings me to the second announcement. We are not having a standard election. Normally we'ed go through the long and arduous process of nominations, letters of intent, the Councils narrowing, and finally a vote. Under the current circumstances this process would be incredibly time consuming and inevitably lead to the same results. So instead of having a period of nominations, the Council determined two replacements they felt most qualified for the task at hand. These members were contacted and asked if they would be interested in the position and both gave consent.

And now for the final part. You, the Membership, still have the final word in this matter of who best to represent you. Unlike previous elections this won't be a choice between two or more members for a seat. This is a simple yes or no.

If you vote Yes: These members will join the Co13 ranks.

If you vote No: These members will not join the Co13 ranks.

So without further hesitation....
Shall NiallJC1984 and Guildenstern join
the Council of Thirteen?!
Their Qualifications:

NiallJC1984: Has been an active and supportive member for some time. He's been nominated twice in other elections and has frankly been deserving of a spot for longer than I can recall.

Guildenstern: While newer and possibly less well known, Guildenstern is an active member of the hobby forums where he regularly posts his fine work. He even took charge of the painting competition for a month without even being asked to!

Now normally there would be a poll attached to this. But I wanted to make sure everyone read this thoroughly and posts their vote. preferably with feedback. This post shall remain open for ten days until May 31st at which point we will move forwards!

Current Vote Totals:

Guildenstern
Yes: 12
No: 5

NiallJC1984
Yes: 14
No: 5

WillQueek
Doomwheel Driver
Doomwheel Driver

11:44 AM - May 21, 2016 #2

They both certainly have my grace. Best of luck on the council! assuming you aren't downvoted and the assassins don't get you! :pmaster:

YES
FOR THE GLORY OF THE HORNED RAT OF COURSE!

rjward1999
Warlord
Warlord

1:10 PM - May 21, 2016 #3

I would happily have them as council members :D I admire both of them (especially Njal's army, but don't tell Guildenstern!) ;)
Chinese Proverb wrote:He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not is a fool forever.

Bodacious
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic
Bodacious
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

3:55 PM - May 21, 2016 #4

YES-YES
My Blog - My Army Diary - Twitter: @DaanofWar - Steam: DaanofWar

Wallice
Clanrat
Clanrat

5:20 PM - May 21, 2016 #5

Both have my support! Yes-yes!
~Wahuu

Mathusala0
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

5:27 PM - May 21, 2016 #6

In case anyone was wondering where the extra vote was coming from, im counting myself.

Olorin the Ancient
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic
Olorin the Ancient
Doomwheel Fanatic
Doomwheel Fanatic

5:38 PM - May 21, 2016 #7

I am enthusiastically voting for both nominees, and believe that they will make outstanding members of the Council of Thirteen.
- Olorin the Ancient

Njaaa
Chieftain
Chieftain
Njaaa
Chieftain
Chieftain

5:47 PM - May 21, 2016 #8

Yes

SkavenInAZ
Doomwheel Driver
Doomwheel Driver

7:52 PM - May 21, 2016 #9

Yup

]

Guildenstern
Grey Seer
Grey Seer

8:33 PM - May 21, 2016 #10

I'ma say Yes :D always admired many people here, NiallJC being one of them!

(note I'm not voting for myself I always feel wrong doing that)
Love to paint? Looking to improve? Or do you just enjoy contests? Check out the upcoming Painting Competition Categories!