The forum looks different.

Leroy628
Triops Newberryi
Leroy628
Triops Newberryi

June 11th, 2015, 5:04 pm #1

Has anyone else noticed that the forum looks different, i like the way it looked before unless i can find the portal button and the recent topics button :shock:
He has saved us and called us to a holy life, not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.

2 Timothy 1:9

HeavyMetal
Triops Longicaudatus
HeavyMetal
Triops Longicaudatus

June 12th, 2015, 3:13 pm #2

i would have to agree with you leroy it is a bit different and hard for me to get the hang of but ill make due.

Neutrino Supreme
Triops Longicaudatus
Neutrino Supreme
Triops Longicaudatus

June 13th, 2015, 3:03 am #3

Indeed. Last April, I made an attempt to convert the board to an updated version, however, our host was having problems with the conversion on the server. After numerous attempts to convert, even InvisionFree (our host) was unable to fix the bug. Well, after over a year of effort, the bug has been fixed. Now comes the fun part of re-designing the site. So don't get too used to the current look. This may take a while but I would like to thank everyone for their patience.

-Neutrino Supreme :thumbup:
Last edited by Neutrino Supreme on June 13th, 2015, 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leroy628
Triops Newberryi
Leroy628
Triops Newberryi

June 15th, 2015, 4:31 pm #4

wow :)
He has saved us and called us to a holy life, not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time.

2 Timothy 1:9

Confirmation of reply: