New Host... Sort of...

Neutrino Supreme
Triops Longicaudatus
Neutrino Supreme
Triops Longicaudatus

July 4th, 2018, 1:14 pm #1

Hello everyone. :thumbup:

Our site is currently transitioning hosts, again. Originally InvisionFree, now ZetaBoards, going into Tapatalk. Some features of the site may stop working properly, but the content, posts, should remain unchanged. Once the transition is complete, I will try to update the forums to work out a few bugs. At this point, my life is very busy, and I don't have as much time to spend on the forums as I would like to. I'm more of a lurking Admin at the moment :spin: . So please have patience as the transition occurs. The site may go offline for a few days, but know that I'm still here trying to keep the forums alive.

Thanks All! :2thumbsup:

~Neutrino Supreme
Last edited by Neutrino Supreme on July 4th, 2018, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Technoduck
Larva

July 4th, 2018, 7:12 pm #2

Good luck!
yaw yeet

Slash0mega
Triops Newberryi
Slash0mega
Triops Newberryi

July 5th, 2018, 8:53 am #3

heh, i was actually aware of this a bit. i was looking into the company that owned the boards out of curiosity (due to other posts talking about how zetabords was in legacy state) and saw them talking about this.

notostracan
Triops Newberryi
notostracan
Triops Newberryi

July 6th, 2018, 6:53 pm #4

Thanks for keeping the forums running, please message me if there's anything I can do to help :) .

Neutrino Supreme
Triops Longicaudatus
Neutrino Supreme
Triops Longicaudatus

September 12th, 2018, 2:19 am #5

Well, it finally happened! This will take some getting used to. 🆕