Six years ago... anyone here still care?

Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

November 23rd, 2016, 2:46 pm #1

Yep, Splatterhouse '10 was released six years ago today. :cheers

T3M was a much livelier place back then. What few remaining members are still happy to be painting the walls red so many years later?

Double L
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Double L
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

November 23rd, 2016, 6:15 pm #2

:cheers:

I remember the hype and anticipation on here as we counted down to launch day, and rushing out to pick up my copy that day, and playing it as soon as I got home that evening, playing non-stop until I had completed it in the early hours of the morning.

Good times!
?The thing none of you will ever understand is that there are no sides. There are no heroes or villains. There?s just what I want and how I?ll get it.? - Magneto

Dark_V-Alis
Demanufacture
Demanufacture
Dark_V-Alis
Demanufacture
Demanufacture

November 23rd, 2016, 8:19 pm #3

Still here. And still enjoyed it back then. ^^

Haniwa Dogu
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Haniwa Dogu
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

November 23rd, 2016, 8:50 pm #4

It's been six years, and I'm still wishing things had gone differently than what they did.

Vlygar
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Vlygar
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

January 13th, 2017, 3:55 pm #5

Still here. Still remember. Still love the game. Still wish we could get our "What could have been" released. Still want that awesome shirt that someone designed.

5thman
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
5thman
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

January 24th, 2017, 8:41 am #6

Haniwa Dogu,Nov 23 2016 wrote: It's been six years, and I'm still wishing things had gone differently than what they did.
Same. Splatter2010 suffered the same fate as Blood 2, because they took the same approach: get the fans involved, but try to please everybody.

Either aim to please the fans, or aim to please modern gamers. You can't have both.

Grey Fox
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Grey Fox
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

June 8th, 2017, 1:38 pm #7

Where does the time go, honestly. Since 2010, it's felt like time has been pushed into fast forward.

I'm still fond of Splatterhouse 2010, mostly for the contribution of the Terror Mask, it's the most memorable part of the game for me. I inserted a little quote from him in one video I made of another horror game:

https://youtu.be/urD_XxNlcHU

I still meet other players in online games who rep Splatterhouse '10, too. Always makes me smile to see it pop up randomly on my friends list.
Steam
"You can not fool the fighting instinct inside you. . ."-Grey Fox

"Ploy, assist, make victims. . . Nurse and train. . . And back to the battlefield again. . . Conflicts will never die in this world. Our goal. . . And also a way of living."-Big Boss