Fan game. Splatterhouse Aztec times.

lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat
lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat

July 12th, 2014, 10:16 pm #1

Painted this after i read some info about the terror mask. Thinking how does he look like in Aztec/mayan times. Where the mask was found. Who possessed it? before Rick.
So i started to work on a amateur fan fiction game.

This is my prototype so far. Feel free to have any input and all ideas are welcome.
Thats how far ive come. The logo splatters with bright red blood that falls on the ground, logo apears from black while the aztec man comes walking in.
Also I did read if it was "Rob" that wrote some ideas aztec/mayan game featuring the terrormask.

And thanks Rob for letting me into the forums.

Brick McBurly
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Brick McBurly
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

July 14th, 2014, 12:55 pm #2

Very nice. Top artwork brings the Tyrant from RE to mind. Keep us posted as you progress!

Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

July 14th, 2014, 9:03 pm #3

lordhannu,Jul 12 2014 wrote: Also I did read if it was "Rob" that wrote some ideas aztec/mayan game featuring the terrormask.

In fact, I did. This was a pet project of mine for quite some time. I'm still a little let down that it never was completed. But hey, at least the idea still lives. Keep us posted on this.

You're welcome, btw.

lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat
lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat

July 23rd, 2014, 12:26 am #4

Thanks!
Here is the first scene. were the character can run. before he has the mask.

Dire 51 you want to join this project? read you had a storyline. I am very interessted. I have some ideas how he got the mask and i have a dramatic ending for the game.

Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

July 25th, 2014, 6:58 am #5

lordhannu,Jul 22 2014 wrote: Dire 51 you want to join this project? read you had a storyline. I am very interessted. I have some ideas how he got the mask and i have a dramatic ending for the game.
Thanks for the invite! I'm not sure exactly how much input I'd be able to give you, but sure, I'd be glad to join. :D

5thman
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
5thman
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

November 5th, 2014, 5:03 am #6

Dire 51,Jul 14 2014 wrote:
lordhannu,Jul 12 2014 wrote: Also I did read if it was "Rob" that wrote some ideas aztec/mayan game featuring the terrormask.

In fact, I did. This was a pet project of mine for quite some time. I'm still a little let down that it never was completed.
Me, too. Rick looked pretty badass in the second beta. I think I suggested he use a Wolverine sprite as the base, and the dev did an excellent job converting him.

Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

November 5th, 2014, 9:28 pm #7

5thman,Nov 5 2014 wrote: Me, too. Rick looked pretty badass in the second beta. I think I suggested he use a Wolverine sprite as the base, and the dev did an excellent job converting him.
Yep, that was your suggestion, all right. Nice one, because it really did turn out good.

lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat
lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat

January 28th, 2015, 1:51 pm #8

The new mask bearer.
Shrinked the resolution to orginal size.
After the new bearer drops down the hole he finds the mask on something inhuman, after he takes mask he jumps up again 'see picture' and rivals dont understand what they see. Bearer takes the log from the ground and lifts it above his head, bashes it into the rivals to the right. jump kicks the other ones down to pieces.

Thats how far ive come.
Also made a short intro with pictures.

Now I need to start making the first level.
:deadhorse

Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine
Dire 51
Soul of a New Machine
Soul of a New Machine

January 29th, 2015, 1:53 am #9

Nice to see you're still working on this. Looking good!

lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat
lordhannu
Scapegoat
Scapegoat

February 26th, 2018, 9:08 pm #10