Pokemon section on discord and temple

Pianomanfreak
Scholar

May 31st, 2018, 1:13 am #1

Hey since majority of people play Pokemon why don't we make one on discord and temple. Since the 2 games are coming out for switch its just a suggestion.

Saturos
Solian
Solian

May 31st, 2018, 1:30 am #2

I'm pretty sure there's a Pokemon thread on Temple; if that gets too overcrowded, then we could look into a subforum.
[+] avatar gallery
[+] Yeager from Tales of Vesperia
[+] older!Ilyasviel, Fate/Stay Night
[+] Youmu Konpaku, Touhou
[+] Byakuren Hijiri, Touhou
[+] Templesona
[+] Parsee Mizuhashi, Touhou
[+] Patchouli Knowledge, Touhou
[+] Ilyasviel von Einzbern, Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma Illya
[+] Toyosatomimi no Miko, Touhou
[title=The fleeting lights that shine like stars in the sky - they are all human desires.][/title]
[+] Kohinata Miku, Symphogear
[+] Rumble IX
The stars fall out of the sky.
Space closes up into nothingness.
The pathway to the center is shrouded along with our sins.

[title=..... I am, at last, filled with joy.][/title]
Asphodel wrote:The greatest moment of my life was when I got so pissed at Chronicles of the Sword in SC3 I grabbed a full carton of 2% milk and squeezed it until it exploded, then I laid on the floor and laughed until I cried

Hisui
Lunarian
Lunarian

May 31st, 2018, 2:35 pm #3

Yeah, we have plenty of pokemon threads. Plus the switch ones aren't 'real' pokemon games. i.e. No battling pokemon properly. They're just pokemon go tie-ins, with the real main series games coming later.
[+] Temple Quotes
Thorion wrote:No, I bow down to no one. Not even, Saturos or Kraden.
Ringtaile wrote:Ohh sure, pay noooo attention to the guy who just choked on a rock hard substanc- this doesn't sound right.
Adnarel wrote:Anyway, Satty's a Canadian, so he's already a half-woman.
Wally Caine wrote:Poor Mireia's spine. Suspected so early, for so little.
Utsuho Reiuji wrote:Sera, I know there's a lot of sex here, but that's not everything we do.
Ringtaile wrote:Secundum, some here in Gehenna call you a hero, but a hero doesn't use a power like the Voice to murder his queen and usurp her throne. YOU STARTED THIS WAR, PLUNGED THE TEMPLE OF KRADEN INTO CHAOS, AND NOW THE LUNA CLAN WILL PUT YOU DOWN, AND RESTORE THE PEACE.
Kyarorain wrote:Yeah. People might have to create some kind of site for uploading videos to. Hmm... I wonder what they might call it. Probably something like Youtube.
3DS Friend Code: 4355-9518-7650

Gwydd
Solian
Solian

June 2nd, 2018, 8:37 pm #4

They look pretty main-series besides the wild battles and reduced Online features, though.

But agreed, there's enough places to talk at the moment. ;)
[+] fun quotations
Delfeir: Gwydd. Serious Business.

Chrono: "I'm lovin' the Jupiter skin. It's like sex for your eyes. And then you inject crystal meth into your eyes as well."

Necare: Soon speech will be nothing but a miserable little pile of memes

Gwydd: Recently I've been struck by Draco's Brian God.
HFS: GWYDD'S BEEN BRIAN BLESSED!!!
[+] Lemu is amazing

Cora Rose's Music - Check it out! You will not be disappointed!

Hisui
Lunarian
Lunarian

June 2nd, 2018, 9:31 pm #5

Nah. Even ignoring the fact that they outright said 'these are spin-offs for casuls and scrubs' (ok not those exact words but still), you can read up on all the details and they're basically a super bare-bones games.
[+] Temple Quotes
Thorion wrote:No, I bow down to no one. Not even, Saturos or Kraden.
Ringtaile wrote:Ohh sure, pay noooo attention to the guy who just choked on a rock hard substanc- this doesn't sound right.
Adnarel wrote:Anyway, Satty's a Canadian, so he's already a half-woman.
Wally Caine wrote:Poor Mireia's spine. Suspected so early, for so little.
Utsuho Reiuji wrote:Sera, I know there's a lot of sex here, but that's not everything we do.
Ringtaile wrote:Secundum, some here in Gehenna call you a hero, but a hero doesn't use a power like the Voice to murder his queen and usurp her throne. YOU STARTED THIS WAR, PLUNGED THE TEMPLE OF KRADEN INTO CHAOS, AND NOW THE LUNA CLAN WILL PUT YOU DOWN, AND RESTORE THE PEACE.
Kyarorain wrote:Yeah. People might have to create some kind of site for uploading videos to. Hmm... I wonder what they might call it. Probably something like Youtube.
3DS Friend Code: 4355-9518-7650