Well, duh...

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

May 15th, 2018, 12:40 pm #1

The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

George K
HOLY CARP!!!
George K
HOLY CARP!!!

May 15th, 2018, 12:49 pm #2

Good article.
A guide to GKSR: Click

"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

"There are 57 different genders, but politics is binary."
- David Burge, 7/29/18

Friday
Fulla-Carp
Friday
Fulla-Carp

May 15th, 2018, 5:41 pm #3

I think I've mentioned before that I do hospice once in a while.

The main reason I don't work more is because I HATE the repetitive documentation that Joint Commission and Medicare and the health center demand I do on EPIC which can be so %@#&@$*!!# slow that if I had done it on paper I would have finished 3 charts already.

So...yeah...burnout.

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

May 15th, 2018, 7:30 pm #4

One of my friends recently underwent a CLIA inspection in his little country hospital laboratory. Two inspectors parked their butt in his office for....Wait for it....Four and a half days!

People, he ain't got but about 10 employees, counting himself.

These idiots demanded to see reams of printouts. I kid you not, they killed an entire case of paper. And they gigged him on every detail they could find. Patient in the ER coding? Turned the results of his electrolytes two minutes before the controls came out? Why, sir, you are in violation of the 24-hour rule on QC...No, never mind the patient was dying, that's just a minor detail...Make a difference if one level of QC on Na was at 2.1 SD rather than at 2.0 or less. Not that your controls weren't in mind you, they just weren't done in the proscribed manner.

And after it finally got to the point he was starting to lovingly wipe down his shotguns at home, they did summation and told him all the wonderful things he had done wrong, constantly assuring him that he was probably in the top ten percent of labs they inspected.

Now, he's sitting on pins and needles, since it's been over two weeks since they finished up and they have sent him his written deficiencies...Because once he receives them, he has 30 days to provide proof all are corrected.. Uh, never mind he's taking his wife to Alaska for a vacation cruise next week.

I'm sorry, but this crap has gotten so ridiculous, they ought to chase the government boffins down in the street and beat them with shovels, until the coroner has to pick up what is left with a stick and a spoon.

Burn-out, indeed...Look who's causing it...
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros