Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!
Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 2:51 pm #21

Aqua Letifer wrote:
Jolly wrote:
Aqua Letifer wrote:
Mikhailoh wrote: I dont understand what is wrong with what he said.
It's kinda dumb. "25, 30 years, maybe ever?" For ****'s sake he's in charge of NOAA, make a phone call and ask. Don't resort to just making **** up.
Seriously, what difference does it make?
That's not what I said. I didn't say his comments are a grave national security issue, I said they sounded kinda dumb. Because they do, they sound kinda fucking moronic for president of the United States. I want to hear the guy in charge of relief efforts know what the hell he's talking about. What I don't want to hear is, "It's going to be the worst storm ever! Well, the worst storm in the past twenty years. Definitely ten years. Definitely in the past--my aunt Jolene? My aunt Jolene, she remembers this one storm in like North or South Carolina and it, like, buried a whole town."
Presidents are often asked about these things unexpectedly without time to prepare.  Even if there was time, do you really want POTUS to spend his time verifying meaningless minutiae?  I don't.  The message was clear as a bell. It;s a bad storm. Lot so of rain. GTFO. 

Aqua Letifer
HOLY CARP!!!
Aqua Letifer
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 3:54 pm #22

Presidents are often asked about these things unexpectedly without time to prepare.
The hurricane's been coming for days. It wasn't unexpected. He had plenty of time to comment on what is literally a coming storm.
Even if there was time, do you really want POTUS to spend his time verifying meaningless minutiae?
That's not what was going on and that's not what I was promoting. It's not verifying meaningless minutiae. Meaningless minutiae is what actually came out of his mouth. What he should have done was to get some facts about an obvious upcoming emergency before he was asked about it, because it's stupidly obvious he'd be asked.  

I'm not talking about reading a meteorological report. I'm talking about being aware of what you're saying at all.
I cite irreconcilable differences.

Copper
HOLY CARP!!!
Copper
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 4:34 pm #23

He’s a 70 year old New Yorker who doesn’t sound like a southern gentlemen.

Tough.
The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Copper
HOLY CARP!!!
Copper
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 7:21 pm #24

I’m listening to local AM talk radio in Boston.

Wow.

They have local politicians lined up for hours so they can take turns calling the president despicable.

Each one goes a little further than the one before.

The president is rapidly becoming a mass murderer of thousand of Puerto Rican’s.
The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy

Aqua Letifer
HOLY CARP!!!
Aqua Letifer
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 7:24 pm #25

Copper wrote: He’s a 70 year old New Yorker who doesn’t sound like a southern gentlemen.

Tough.
But I thought he had the best words?

Copper
HOLY CARP!!!
Copper
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 7:28 pm #26

Those words are just filter fodder.

Aqua Letifer
HOLY CARP!!!
Aqua Letifer
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 11:06 pm #27

Of course.

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 11:23 pm #28

Copper wrote: I’m listening to local AM talk radio in Boston.

Wow.

They have local politicians lined up for hours so they can take turns calling the president despicable.

Each one goes a little further than the one before.

The president is rapidly becoming a mass murderer of thousand of Puerto Rican’s.
What's going to happen when the next Dem prez is elected and the MSM suddenly describes him as having a golden aura, riding up Pennsylvania on a unicorn, farting rainbows out his butt?

Reckon folks will buy that? Or reckon their fears are confirmed about just how bad the press is?
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Larry
HOLY CARP!!!
Larry
HOLY CARP!!!

September 13th, 2018, 11:29 pm #29

BREAKING NEWS!

Some democrats are saying that because Trump pulled out of the Paris Climate Accord, this is what caused hurricane Florence. 

In related news, Robert Mueller and his band of radical democrats have indicted Mother Nature for her potential collusion with Trump.

Mueller was heard to say, "We have evidence, but, like the many Russians we indicted, we don't expect Mother Nature to appear in court."

CNN to gleefully assemble an all star panel to discuss these new revelations. 
Of the Pokatwat Tribe