Hillary Speaks on Civility

George K
HOLY CARP!!!
George K
HOLY CARP!!!

12:47 PM - Oct 10, 2018 #1

Shot: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettab ... s-n2526859
"You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about," she claimed. "That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength."
Chaser: https://www.foxnews.com/us/truck-set-on ... owner-says
A truck adorned with several stickers supporting President Trump was reportedly set ablaze and vandalized with spray paint outside a bar in Washington state, in what the owner believes was a targeted attack. 

"If you say anything that someone doesn't like, you are ultimately a target," Johnny MacKay told KOIN-TV of Portland, Ore. "You're automatically the enemy and they have to hurt you."

After having a few drinks at the bar in Vancouver, Wash., MacKay told the station he decided to take an Uber home and leave his truck overnight in the parking lot. He said he left his vehicle under a light in hopes that it would discourage anyone from trying to break in. 

The truck had two stickers on the bumper in support of President Trump, one of which read: “TRUMP 2020.” 

"I literally just put them on this weekend," MacKay, who did not vote for Trump but supports the Oval Office, told the station. "If I would've known somebody would've taken politics this far -- I saw them, I thought they were funny and apparently somebody didn't get the joke."

Randy Sanchagrin, who lives across the street from the bar, told the station he ran outside after hearing an explosion to see the truck engulfed in flames. 

"All of a sudden I hear a loud bomb and the windows shake," Sanchagrin said. He had his sister call police.
Hangover, when the cops don't care: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oting.html
The footage shows a small number of black-clad demonstrators standing in the road and waving traffic around a vigil they set up for Kimmons.

When one man questions why he is being forced to go around, a woman responds 'because I told you to'.

'Oh really?' the driver responds, before another man comes running over, shouting: 'Get out of here you white f***er.'

Amid a string of expletives, the demonstrator brands him a 'whitey' before adding: 'First Amendment, now get the f*** down the road.'

Police officers were monitoring the protest but say they did not intervene in order to protect the rights of the protesters.
"Now look here, you Baltic gas passer... "
- Mik, 6/14/08

A guide to GKSR: Click

Nothing is as effective as homeopathy.

Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!
Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!

1:47 PM - Oct 10, 2018 #2

We have a curious view of folks' rights these days.  

Improviso
HOLY CARP!!!
Improviso
HOLY CARP!!!

2:04 PM - Oct 10, 2018 #3

Never underestimate the usefulness of idiots.
Identifying narcissists isn't difficult. Just look for the person who is constantly fishing for compliments
and admiration while breaking down over even the slightest bit of criticism.

We have the freedom to choose our actions, but we do not get to choose our consequences.

Copper
HOLY CARP!!!
Copper
HOLY CARP!!!

3:20 PM - Oct 10, 2018 #4

Lock her up.
The Confederate soldier was peculiar in that he was ever ready to fight, but never ready to submit to the routine duty and discipline of the camp or the march. The soldiers were determined to be soldiers after their own notions, and do their duty, for the love of it, as they thought best. Carlton McCarthy