Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!

12:14 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #1

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

1:05 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #2

I sincerely hope DiFi turned that over to the appropriate authorities ASAP!
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

1:06 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #3

On another note, since the Deims couldn't find a coke can and a pubic hair, do they know how idiotic this Kavanuagh stuff  makes them look?
The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States.- George Soros

Friday
Fulla-Carp
Friday
Fulla-Carp

6:04 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #4

Desperate people don't see a lot of things.

Davis
Fulla-Carp
Davis
Fulla-Carp

6:35 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #5

jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!

7:40 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #6

Well that changes things.
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.

Davis
Fulla-Carp
Davis
Fulla-Carp

7:48 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #7

jon-nyc wrote: Well that changes things.
It’s a hot mess now.   In isolation impossible to prove but invites questions of not just Kavanaugh but how we process any accusation.  In some respects it rolls together so many issues right now in one mosh pit.

jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!

7:50 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #8

Yeah, a public accuser with some supporting evidence is a very different situation than a partisan senator with a secret letter.

Davis
Fulla-Carp
Davis
Fulla-Carp

8:00 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #9

jon-nyc wrote: Yeah, a public accuser with some supporting evidence is a very different situation than a partisan senator with a secret letter.
No doubt it changes things.  I have zero tolerance for abuse, I just don’t know how you get to the truth.  Two on one seems incredibly heinous if true.

Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!
Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!

8:12 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #10

Decades old.  I have made unwanted sexual advances. I don't know any male my age who has not. Women send conflicting signals. Some send no signals at all and you just have to go for it.   That is the role society has put on men.    

The difference between a pass and abuse is what you do when you find out the answer is no.  

jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!

8:14 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #11

Like put your hand over her mouth to block the scream?

At any rate the question isn’t whether this raises doubt in Mik, Jolly, and Larry. It’s whether it raises doubt in Lisa, Susan, and Heidi.

Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!
Mikhailoh
HOLY CARP!!!

8:15 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #12

FFS it was in high school at a drunken party.  It's a he said she said.  

jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!

8:15 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #13

It’ll be interesting to see what, if anything, the other two boys remember from that day. The Post hadn’t been able to reach them at press time.

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

8:27 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #14

I think you have to come up with more than an unsubstantiated allegation.

I guess we're at the point now, that if a teenage guy makes a pass at a teenage gal in a car, he is no longer qualified for anything. Even if the alledged pass cannot even be proven.

You know, we used to not even pay any attention to such stuff. I'm not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!

8:32 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #15

Well, first of all, it is substantiated.   

Secondly, as I said above, the question isn't whether this produces doubt in Mik, Jolly and Larry.   It's whether it produces doubt in Lisa, Susan, and Heidi.

jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!
jon-nyc
HOLY CARP!!!

8:35 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #16

Mik had no idea how well chosen his post title would become.   :lol:

Horace
HOLY CARP!!!
Horace
HOLY CARP!!!

8:41 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #17

Does anybody doubt that if the alleged victim was a political fan of Mr Kavanaugh, she would have exercised her option to not say anything?
As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

8:49 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #18

jon-nyc wrote: Well, first of all, it is substantiated.   

Secondly, as I said above, the question isn't whether this produces doubt in Mik, Jolly and Larry.   It's whether it produces doubt in Lisa, Susan, and Heidi.
How is it substantiated?

The accuser is not even sure which year it occurred, according to the WP.

Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!
Jolly
HOLY CARP!!!

8:57 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #19

Going by what the WP reported...

1. The first time any of this surfaced was decades later during couple therapy. And then it is only her word that anything happened.
2. The accuser even had trouble remembering what year the alledged assault took place.
3. The accuser is a registered Democrat who has contributed to Democratic candidates.
4. The accuser admits that everybody was stumbling drunk. I'm sure she has perfect recall of an incident which happened many years ago, when she was drunk out of her mind.
5. Kavanaugh denies the incident happened.
6. The accuser did not bother to make this accusation public in any of Kavanaugh's previous government jobs, from the White House to a career in the Federal Judiciary. Why now?
7. Let's say the version of the truth is the absolute worst it can be. Does it disqualify a person from the SCOTUS if he is involved in a drunken incident when he was 16 or 17 years old? God help us if an unblemished life is the new benchmark for government service or a job in the private sector. 

Horace
HOLY CARP!!!
Horace
HOLY CARP!!!

8:59 PM - Sep 16, 2018 #20

jon-nyc wrote: Like put your hand over her mouth to block the scream?

At any rate the question isn’t whether this raises doubt in Mik, Jolly, and Larry.   It’s whether it raises doubt in Lisa, Susan, and Heidi.
Are those the kids from The Sound of Music?  I find them lacking in diversity.  #OscarsSnowWhite
As a good person, I implore you to do as I, a good person, do. Be good. Do NOT be bad. If you see bad, end bad. End it in yourself, and end it in others. By any means necessary, the good must conquer the bad. Good people know this. Do you know this? Are you good?