Ground Floor Stairway

January 7th, 2008, 12:40 am #1

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 31st, 2008, 9:20 pm #2

Desiree's hand was clasped on Lara's wrist. Her head was spinning as she made her way out of the Great Hall. She tried to convince herself what she had seen was just a trick of the mind. She didn't see Lara kiss the librarian's cheek. She didn't see them holding hands. But as much as she told herself this, she knew what she saw was [i]real[/i]. [b]"[color=olivedrab]What are you doing?[/color]"[/b] she demanded, releasing Lara's wrist and turning on her leopard heals to face her. [b]"[color=olivedrab]Kenneth is an [i]adult[/i]. Are you aware of this?[/color]"[/b] [/li]

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 31st, 2008, 9:59 pm #3

Lara was near to tears. She just couldn't believe how stupid she had been acting around Kenneth in public. And why was her aunt intercepting on her relationship life? Of course, she knew that this was pretty close to illegal, but Lara couldn't convince herself that. Her love with Kenneth was strong, and it made her want to leap into the air. [b]"[color=maroon]Since when did you think you could butt into my life?[/color]"[/b] Lara sneered. [b]"[color=maroon]You're not my mother![/color]"[/b] [/li]

Deleted User
Deleted User

December 31st, 2008, 10:50 pm #4

Desiree rolled her eyes at Lara's failed attempt to offend her. [b]"[color=olivedrab]I may not be your mother, but I am your aunt. And I am an official teacher. I can't let you do this.[/color]"[/b] she heaved a sigh and shook her head. [b]"[color=olivedrab]It's illegal![/color]"[/b] [/li]

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 11th, 2009, 8:52 am #5

Erica swiftly made her way down the stairway to the ground floor, headed for the doors. She opened them, but quickly closed them again. It was way too cold outside for her liking. She decided to sit on the staircase instead. She had just developed the pictures from the dance and was excited to see which ones she wanted to use. She pulled them out of her book bag and scanned them, happy with her work. She had found out that a girl named Madison Rain had made it so people would fall in love with whoever she chose. She had been wearing a Cupids costume, so it wasn't really that hard for Erica to figure out who they were talking about. She smiled as she found the picture of RJ and the girl he had fallen for. She started laughing right then and there, not aware anyone was around her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 12th, 2009, 8:53 am #6

Logan walked into the castle from the courtyard after his evening stress relief walk. Logan started walking at night as soon as he got back to Hogwarts, seeing the school again and passing that Whomping Willow every day made him relive that night in his mind and it was a horrible feeling. The boy's slightly disfigured face was a souvenir from that night with the long scar he'd gotten from the animal, nay beast, that had attacked him. Logan thought he was going to die that night, yet by some miracle he'd lived was that a sign that his fate was not sealed with the rise of the moon on that night of the last day of term last year? Or were the gods playing with him toying with his life as if he were some little doll to be used as a brief object of entertainment then cast aside to rot in Hel?

Logan's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the sound of a girls laughter. Quickly scanning the area he saw someone sitting on the steps of the staircase looking at what seemed to be photos. Logan dropped the hood of his cloak back down to his shoulders, it had been a windy evening so he'd brought it along to keep the wind from biting too much, and moved closer to the girl. The tall boy towered over the girl whose name he'd yet to hear, and took a closer look at the picture. It was a picture of R.J. Sullivan and Asia Sky, Asia seemed to be running after R.J. with an adoring, if not obsessively loving look in her eye. The term a picture is worth a thousand words rang true to that work of art, what had happened to make Asia run after a boy in such a manner so shortly after being rescued from her capture?

"What caused that to happen," Logan asked quietly as he sat down on the step next to her.

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 12th, 2009, 8:24 pm #7

Erica jumped as she heard a voice near her. She put her hand to her chest as her heart returned to normal pace. She looked up and saw a boy. She saw the Ravenclaw emblem on his cloak and smiled to herself. She had now met a person from each house. She heard his question and giggled. "What, you weren't at the dance?" She went through her memory and realised she didn't see him there. "Some girl made a potion that made people fall in love with whoever she chose. It was rather amusing actually." She smiled at the boy and switched the picture to a Matt Schellden and Aislinn O'Neal. She had gone about the school asking people who people were, trying to describe them the best she could since she hadn't gotten her pictures yet. She looked at him and grinned. "Apparently our Head Boy had some fun."

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 18th, 2009, 10:46 pm #8

Logan looked at the pictures and raised a brow, it was interesting to see these random people being paired up like it was valentines day, when it was only halloween. He shook his head at her questions, no he'd been out in the forest trying not to attack the students while he was in wolf form, of course he couldn't blatantly tell her that, it was social and educational suicide.

"No I had other things to do than be at the dance, kinda glad I missed it now though," Logan said as he saw Maile in one of the pictures, if he'd shown up at the dance with Maile there and hit with an arrow who knew what could have happened, he was now grateful there was a full moon that night.

Deleted User
Deleted User

February 18th, 2009, 10:53 pm #9

Erica laughed when the boy said he was glad he missed it. "I'm glad I missed the beginning." She then turned to him. "I'm Erica Randall by the way." She offered her hand to him with a smile. Inside she wondered what other things he had to do. She was curious that way. It was what made her a good reporter.