Character Profile Template

10:36 AM - Jan 05, 2008 #1

Copy and Paste the form below into a new thread in THIS forum. Make your character name the topic title.DO NOT POST IN THE CHARACTER PROFILE FORUM! When a Gov has looked over your profile it will be moved.
|| FIRSTMIDDLELAST ||
[image]
|tracker link here|

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| THE BASICS ||

Nickname{s):
Birthplace:
Ethnicity:
Nationality:
House:
Year:
Wand:
Blood Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Patronus:

|| THE PHYSICAL ||

Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:

Physical Description (at least 1 paragraph):

|| THE PERSONALITY ||

Hobbies:
Fears:
Pet Peeves:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Character Secret(s):

Personality Description (do your best, at least 1 paragraph):

|| THE HISTORY ||

Mother:
Father:
Siblings:

History Background (at least 1 paragraph):

|| THE PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER ||

Name:
Favorite HP Book:
Favorite Character:
Favorite House:
How Did You Find Us:

RP Sample (at least 1 paragraph - If you've already done a sample for another character simply link to that profile. You do not need to submit another sample!):

©Moni of TLA

Code: Select all

[center][font=optima][color=black][big][big][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][big][big] FIRST[i]MIDDLE[/i]LAST [/big][/big][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/big][/big][/color]
[image]
|tracker link here|

[color=red]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/font][/center]

[font=optima][i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE BASICS[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/shovel.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Nickname{s):[/color]
[color=black]Age:[/color]
[color=black]Birthday:[/color]
[color=black]Birthplace:[/color]
[color=black]Ethnicity:[/color]
[color=black]Nationality:[/color]
[color=black]House:[/color]
[color=black]Year:[/color]
[color=black]Wand:[/color]
[color=black]Blood Status:[/color]
[color=black]Sexual Orientation:[/color] 
[color=black]Patronus:[/color]
[color=black]Occupation:[/color]
[/font]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE PHYSICAL[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/finalrippingwings.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Eyes:[/color]
[color=black]Hair:[/color]
[color=black]Height:[/color]
[color=black]Weight:[/color]

[color=black]Physical Description (at least 1 paragraph):[/color][/font]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE PERSONALITY[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/homehere.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Likes:[/color]
[color=black]Dislikes:[/color]
[color=black]Hobbies:[/color]
[color=black]Fears:[/color]
[color=black]Pet Peeves:[/color]
[color=black]Strengths:[/color]
[color=black]Weaknesses:[/color]
[color=black]Character Secret(s):[/color]

[color=black]Personality Description (do your best, at least 1 paragraph):[/color]
[/font]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE HISTORY[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/burythecastle.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Mother:[/color]
[color=black]Father:[/color]
[color=black]Siblings:[/color]

[color=black]History Background (at least 1 paragraph):[/color]
[/font]

[big][center][color=red]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/center][/big]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/evil.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Name:[/color]
[color=black]Age:[/color]
[color=black]Experience:[/color]
[color=black]Favorite HP Book:[/color]
[color=black]Favorite Character:[/color]
[color=black]Favorite House:[/color]
[color=black]How Did You Find Us:[/color]

[color=black]RP Sample (at least 1 paragraph - If you've already done a sample for another character simply link to that profile. You do not need to submit another sample!):[/color]

[big][center][color=red]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/center][/big]
[center][b]©Moni of TLA[/b][/center][/font]
Please keep in mind that you characters are not super heros. They are not perfect so they will have some flaws. Make them as real as possible please.