January 22nd, 2018, 8:28 pm #1

Winner?

Total votes: 2
0(0%)
2(100%)

US Army Rangers

Pride of the US Army, their words are “Rangers lead the way!”
North Korean Special OPs

These secret assassins are poised to spearhead an assault on the South.

Random encounter fifty on fifty match.
Bonus backstory: North Korea has invaded the South, reigniting the Korean War. The US moves in to stop them with NATO nations(UK, France, Germany, etc.) and non-NATO allies(Japan, Australia, etc.) moving in later.

CJ
Rank 12

January 22nd, 2018, 8:39 pm #2

If it's fifty on fifty, I'd expect the US Army Rangers to win this. They'd most likely have significantly superior equipment and training.
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

JHG
Rank 9

January 23rd, 2018, 8:19 am #3

CJ wrote:If it's fifty on fifty, I'd expect the US Army Rangers to win this. They'd most likely have significantly superior equipment and training.
The North Koreans train pretty well too. And while their equipment may be behind, it’s still deadly. Not that I’d defend the North Koreans; RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!!!

JHG
Rank 9

March 1st, 2018, 8:39 am #4

Deadliest Warrior pretty much got this one down pat. I will admit thanks to a lack of reliable information about the North Korean Special OPs, I generally rely on Deadliest Warrior for that.

JHG
Rank 9

April 20th, 2018, 5:32 pm #5

The last North Korean involvement in any war as far as I know is the Angolan civil war. The Rangers also have the advantage of more battlefield experience.

Rank 7

April 20th, 2018, 10:33 pm #6

The US wins. THey are too strong

CJ
Rank 12

April 21st, 2018, 10:30 am #7

JHG wrote:The last North Korean involvement in any war as far as I know is the Angolan civil war. The Rangers also have the advantage of more battlefield experience.
Wow, that would have been quite a long time ago :O .

Are there any North Koreans left with any battlefield experience at all :P ?
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

JHG
Rank 9

April 21st, 2018, 3:05 pm #8

I dunno. The only way to find out is to ask someone who retired from the North Korean military. And I highly doubt that possibility.

JHG
Rank 9

May 15th, 2018, 11:28 pm #9

Enjoy the epicness(although I think the Rangers would've won 75% of the time at least.)

Lordhen
Rank 3

May 16th, 2018, 9:22 am #10

JHG wrote:US Army Rangers

Pride of the US Army, their words are “Rangers lead the way!”
North Korean Special OPs

These secret assassins are poised to spearhead an assault on the South.

Random encounter fifty on fifty match.
Bonus backstory: North Korea has invaded the South, reigniting the Korean War. The US moves in to stop them with NATO nations(UK, France, Germany, etc.) and non-NATO allies(Japan, Australia, etc.) moving in later.
If I remember correctly the North Korean special forces outnumber the US rangers by a couple of thousand of troops.
| http://alternate-timelines.proboards.com | home of a small but active alternate history community |