CJ
Rank 12

November 2nd, 2017, 9:01 pm #91

Are there any foods that you love individually, but hate together?
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

BrynStevens
Rank 7

November 2nd, 2017, 9:41 pm #92

Well I tend to mix foods in together all the time but personally, a tin of Fray Bentos gravy meatballs and Heinz spaghetti should be kept separate at all times. The combination of them is just... ick :X
>>mindsConnected<<
The new tech/general community forum, for the masses.

CJ
Rank 12

November 4th, 2017, 1:38 am #93

Can't say I've ever tried that - and nor do I really want to!

Is there anything computer-related that you're terrible at?
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

BrynStevens
Rank 7

November 4th, 2017, 7:33 am #94

If this counts, the smartphone. I find these things too fiddly to use and would rather use a traditional mobile over them.
>>mindsConnected<<

CJ
Rank 12

November 5th, 2017, 2:58 pm #95

Have you ever been hopelessly lost before?

BrynStevens
Rank 7

November 5th, 2017, 4:44 pm #96

YES. Many times in my life, when on my photography adventures that is.

Let me give you an example... last year, when coming out from a park from Glasgow's south side area, I spent minutes trying to find my way home and it was getting dark and cold, and I had feared for my life in case I'd catch hypothermia. A recent one was when trying to come out from a large park that was mostly woodland not far from where I live but managed to find my way out, when retracing the steps I had taken as I entered it.

I ought to be more careful next time and actually plan my journeys, so that none of this happens again.
>>mindsConnected<<

CJ
Rank 12

November 5th, 2017, 9:10 pm #97

Wow, that must have been pretty worrying!

If you could bring one piece of sci-fi technology into existence, what would you pick?

BrynStevens
Rank 7

November 6th, 2017, 7:21 am #98

Invisibility... Hollow Man-style D:
>>mindsConnected<<

CJ
Rank 12

November 6th, 2017, 8:06 am #99

Since you were talking about your old YouTube channel in the other thread: how many views did you get on your most-viewed video?

BrynStevens
Rank 7

November 6th, 2017, 10:55 am #100

About... 300k I think. Can't remember what video it was to be honest. But I know that one video was very popular amongst Romanian viewers, from the old analytics things the old YouTube used to have. That was bizarre...
>>mindsConnected<<