Ask queen

queenzelda
Rank 7

April 6th, 2017, 1:43 am #1

Please ask me stuff that pertains to me. ^^; I might also leave smart a** answers to too personal questions asked, you've been warned. :hehe:

Yami Yugi
Rank 5

April 6th, 2017, 5:44 am #2

Whats with the Gunther song in your sig? XD

CJ
Rank 12

April 6th, 2017, 7:01 am #3

Roughly how many forums have you been a member of over the years?
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

deyana
Rank 6

April 6th, 2017, 2:37 pm #4

hey queen - what is a favorite song of yours?
CLICK!.....................................................................>>

queenzelda
Rank 7

April 6th, 2017, 3:35 pm #5

Yami Yugi wrote:Whats with the Gunther song in your sig? XD
Because Gunther is my cheese in the macheesmo. That & he's super sexy cheesy & I just have to get him known throughout the internetscape & make him super famous online. His cheese must live on!! xD
CJ wrote:Roughly how many forums have you been a member of over the years?
Since I've been online since 2006; I've been a member of a ton of forums over time. Mostly nintendo based ones, general info forums like this one, a few Playstation based forums (all which have died off since lol), a choice few role play forums, & every now & then I'll join a new forum if I feel I have the time I can dedicate to post on it. But as for a rough estimate? I'd say including my own forums that I've made over the years, about 20 forums (or so).
deyana wrote:Hey queen - what is a favorite song of yours?
[+] This is a good song

:hehe:
[+] But I do like this one better. ;3

:thumbsup:

Yami Yugi
Rank 5

April 6th, 2017, 5:51 pm #6

How far have you gotten into [the PS4 video game] World of Final Fantasy btw?

queenzelda
Rank 7

April 6th, 2017, 7:27 pm #7

I'm still as far as I'd gotten from the 'last game you played' thread on UG:
queenzelda wrote:World Of Final Fantasy [PS4]: Chapter 21 - Chaos in Grymoire. I'm supposed to be heading up a chain in a town called: Agarthir. Basically there's a cathedral that the twins have to scale in order to get to the 'evil' Federation's main headquarters. It reminds me a lot of the whole story with Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1 wherein the religious leaders in the game were 'evil'. :whistle:

CJ
Rank 12

April 6th, 2017, 7:30 pm #8

wrote:Since I've been online since 2006; I've been a member of a ton of forums over time. Mostly nintendo based ones, general info forums like this one, a few Playstation based forums (all which have died off since lol), a choice few role play forums, & every now & then I'll join a new forum if I feel I have the time I can dedicate to post on it. But as for a rough estimate? I'd say including my own forums that I've made over the years, about 20 forums (or so).
Quite a few, then :P .

Are there any defunct forums which you miss?
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

queenzelda
Rank 7

April 6th, 2017, 7:39 pm #9

CJ wrote:Quite a few, then. :P

Are there any defunct forums which you miss?
20 is nothing. I know someone who was on 100 or more forums once upon a time. Needless to say that they opened up their own forum & are basically just there as of late. Which I for one find hilarious.

No not really. I mean if I had to choose one then I do sometimes miss the 'ACalltoArms' forum which was a role play forum I joined along time ago & was given when the admin retired sometime ago. I do miss that forum but it lives on in my heart I suppose. :kittycat:

CJ
Rank 12

April 6th, 2017, 8:35 pm #10

Wow, I have no idea how anyone could manage 100 forums at a time. I struggle with 15-20!

What's your favourite fruit?