Ask Jarkko

Jarkko
Rank 9

April 28th, 2012, 2:39 am #1

Although I will tell you when something's out of bounds. :P

Spammers Beware! I got my bollockin' face on!

Spam Topics EXTERMINATED: 42
CJ wrote:
Jarkko wrote:I noticed the blue colouring wasn't applied to Vancouver Island, though. :P
I suppose they think you've been spending more time on the Wikipedia for some obscure Uralic language I've never heard of, than everyone else combined has been spending on the English-language Wikipedia (even if we only count the time you've been on Vancouver Island :lol: !)

Hedgehog121
Rank 8

April 28th, 2012, 2:45 am #2

Has anyone ever been as far as decided to even want to look more like as to go far?

Jarkko
Rank 9

April 28th, 2012, 2:50 am #3

Wait... what?

CJ wrote:
Jarkko wrote:I noticed the blue colouring wasn't applied to Vancouver Island, though. :P
I suppose they think you've been spending more time on the Wikipedia for some obscure Uralic language I've never heard of, than everyone else combined has been spending on the English-language Wikipedia (even if we only count the time you've been on Vancouver Island :lol: !)

childlimbs
Rank 8

April 28th, 2012, 3:13 am #4

lmao omg

were you named after your country or was your country named after you

・。・゜ ✩ ゜・・ ✩

✩ . i'm really afraid to feel happy

because it never lasts
✩ ・。・゜

✩ ゜・・

Jarkko
Rank 9

April 28th, 2012, 5:26 am #5

Neither nor :P Why "Cananadaland" came up as my "real name" escapes me - I honestly did not put it there. Gotta go change it :P

CJ wrote:

CJ
Rank 12

April 28th, 2012, 9:22 am #6

How big is the forehead-shaped depression in your desk?
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

Hedgehog121
Rank 8

April 28th, 2012, 3:57 pm #7

If dinosaurs came back to life, what would you do?

Jarkko
Rank 9

April 28th, 2012, 7:19 pm #8

CJ wrote:How big is the forehead-shaped depression in your desk?
Being how my headdesks are in Colbert fashion (relatively gentle), they don't really exist.
@rmnldr - Would probably take up residence in Horne Lake Provincial Park and duck into the smaller caves whenever a dino came around :P

CJ wrote:

CJ
Rank 12

April 28th, 2012, 7:21 pm #9

What's the most useless thing you own?
Wheatley says: wrote:Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor consulta el manual.

Jarkko
Rank 9

May 4th, 2012, 2:35 am #10

Most useless thing I own... good question, that. Probably the three boxes of Allegra (allergy meds) that I bought, because they didn't work. :P

CJ wrote: