WIN A SERGIO MARTINO SIGNED SAZUMA DVD

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

February 17th, 2007, 8:08 pm #1

Director Sergio Martino has signed copies of Sazuma's MORTE SOSPETTA DI UNA MINORENNE DVD Edition. You can win 10 of these Collector's Dreams now. Anyone who places an order for LA SETTIMA DONNA on their site until it comes out in early March is in the lottery. The winners will receive their signed copy then with their shipment of LA SETTIMA DONNA.

Good luck!
http://www.sazuma.com

horrorfilmdvd
horrorfilmdvd

March 17th, 2007, 3:14 pm #2

LA SETTIMA DONNA (Terror) is already out by Sazuma. I'm waiting for my copy!
and let you know about it then.

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 17th, 2007, 3:22 pm #3

Yep, I know, they just sent it to me and I'm going to review it here soon. But if you like to review it first I don't mind

stephen grimes
Advanced Member
stephen grimes
Advanced Member

March 17th, 2007, 11:33 pm #4

Got my copy on order and should have it early next week,shame Sazuma couldn't include the English track with this(the Japanese disc does have it) but i'm sure it's gonna be a fantastic dvd.

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 18th, 2007, 7:08 am #5

I understand you, Stephen. For me most important are the English subtitles, but you need the English audio...
But it's a fantastic DVD

stephen grimes
Advanced Member
stephen grimes
Advanced Member

March 18th, 2007, 10:58 am #6

I have a dvd-r of the Japanese release but it's always nice to have an 'offical' release plus these labels like Sazuma need our support,if we buy their dvds then they'll put more out in the future.

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 20th, 2007, 4:12 pm #7

I haven't seen the Japanese DVD of TERROR...but I guess it is "foggy" at some scenes?

stephen grimes
Advanced Member
stephen grimes
Advanced Member

March 20th, 2007, 6:05 pm #8

cinehound wrote: I haven't seen the Japanese DVD of TERROR...but I guess it is "foggy" at some scenes?
I didn't notice any pixilation/fogging when i watched it but i'll give it another look tonight and report back,i'm almost sure there isn't though.
My Sazuma dvd is due in the next 2 days as well,really looking forward to this.Anyone here got it yet and can give us a report on it?Thanks

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

March 20th, 2007, 8:43 pm #9

I have it in my hands still sealed. Looks great, I need to find time to watch it and review it here. But I would like to hear your opinion too as you could compare it with the Japanese one.

There are two trailers, photo gallery, a "Holy Beauty vs. the Evil beasts" Featurette (I don't know what it is) but the best offer is the complete soundtrack by Roberto Pregadio on CD !!

OK, I'll watch it and let you know...

stephen grimes
Advanced Member
stephen grimes
Advanced Member

March 20th, 2007, 9:01 pm #10

Miltos i'll do some sort of comparison with the Japanese disc when mine arrives ,apparently it was sent out today from here in France by my on-line sellers SIN'ART so i'll have it either tomorrow or the day after.
Love to hear your thoughts on this Italian classic

NB.I've just read over at DVD Maniacs site that apparently the Sazuma release DOES have the English language track but it's not listed on the box and can only be accessed by your remote control,i'll be checking for this when i get mine tomorrow.