Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

giallohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
giallohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 8:17 pm

November 11th, 2011, 7:37 am #11

Bill Knight wrote: Not me! This is the only forum I post and reply on.
Some good people here :hello!:
Are you not on pre-cert anymore? The forum where nowadays the majority of tape sales is going down.
Quote
Like
Share

Bill Knight
Advanced Member
Bill Knight
Advanced Member
Joined: May 9th, 2008, 8:24 pm

November 11th, 2011, 12:36 pm #12

giallohunter wrote:
Bill Knight wrote: Not me! This is the only forum I post and reply on.
Some good people here  :hello!:
Are you not on pre-cert anymore? The forum where nowadays the majority of tape sales is going down.
I never was...

[color=990000]MIDNIGHT LEGACY[/color]
Giving the films the respect they deserve!
http://www.midnight-legacy.com

[color=000000]eBay auctions (rare VHS tapes from around the world):[/color]
http://shop.ebay.com/midnight_1/m.html? ... =&_ipg=200
Quote
Like
Share

giallohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
giallohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 8:17 pm

November 11th, 2011, 3:55 pm #13

Bill Knight wrote: I never was...
They have got it wrong then over at pre-cert, this was posted on a thread not so long ago stating you are a member there:
*** wrote:Some are, but these are not duplicated from those official releases...

Anyway, there are loads of sites worldwide, many of them WELL RESPECTED, like Midnight Video and Trash Palace, who do this all the time...

In fact the owner of Midnight Video is a member here, so maybe asking him his stance on this would be worthwhile?
Quote
Like
Share

dodo
Star Member
Star Member
dodo
Star Member
Star Member
Joined: April 2nd, 2008, 5:35 pm

November 11th, 2011, 4:53 pm #14

SWAT wrote:
giallohunter wrote:
SWAT wrote: Just wonder who you are on Gente di Rispetto  :rolleyes:
Or Just a reader?
Timo.
Ah-ha, Timo was of the very first Gente Di Rispetto user, since the early forum in 2002!
We use to have fun in the old Gente di Rispetto :cheers:

Nice to see you here SWAT! :hello!:
Quote
Like
Share

Bill Knight
Advanced Member
Bill Knight
Advanced Member
Joined: May 9th, 2008, 8:24 pm

November 11th, 2011, 7:46 pm #15

giallohunter wrote:
Bill Knight wrote: I never was...
They have got it wrong then over at pre-cert, this was posted on a thread not so long ago stating you are a member there:
*** wrote:Some are, but these are not duplicated from those official releases...

Anyway, there are loads of sites worldwide, many of them WELL RESPECTED, like Midnight Video and Trash Palace, who do this all the time...

In fact the owner of Midnight Video is a member here, so maybe asking him his stance on this would be worthwhile?
It's not true - I was never a member there.
No big deal however.

[color=990000]MIDNIGHT LEGACY[/color]
Giving the films the respect they deserve!
http://www.midnight-legacy.com

[color=000000]eBay auctions (rare VHS tapes from around the world):[/color]
http://shop.ebay.com/midnight_1/m.html? ... =&_ipg=200
Quote
Like
Share

SWAT
Member
SWAT
Member
Joined: October 28th, 2011, 12:40 pm

November 12th, 2011, 12:08 am #16

We have an english room!
And trade in in english as well

Hi TIMO!
Quote
Like
Share

giallohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
giallohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: August 12th, 2010, 8:17 pm

November 12th, 2011, 7:19 am #17

SWAT wrote: We have an english room!
And trade in in english as well
Yeah i know but 95% of all topics and posts are in Italian so that's why i stated Italian.
Quote
Like
Share

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: August 15th, 2006, 8:05 am

November 13th, 2011, 8:39 pm #18

I didn't know there were other forums around :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, I'm in Pre-Cert too, I think is a great place!

I'm also a member of AV Maniacs but I wish I had the time to browse it and other forums & blogs more often...
Quote
Like
Share

Joined: July 15th, 2015, 2:54 pm

January 5th, 2016, 10:37 pm #19

Some Forums I visit are:

Marvel Animation Age

Kung Fu Cinema

Spagetti Western Database

Latrania

Classic Horror Foum


And here is another site for movie poster fans:

Zennposters.blogspot.com
Quote
Like
Share

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: February 18th, 2007, 2:48 pm

January 27th, 2016, 3:26 am #20

Cinehound is the last movie forum I'm active on. Otherwise I'm mostly on Facebook.
Quote
Like
Share