Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

THE PERVERSE COUNTESS and PLAISIR A TROIS

Bill Knight
Advanced Member
Bill Knight
Advanced Member

January 17th, 2012, 1:35 am #1

More Jess Franco rarities from "Mondo Macabro" in 2nd quarter 2012!

THE PERVERSE COUNTESS
PLAISIR A TROIS

http://robertmonell.blogspot.com/2012/0 ... -2012.html

Doesn't get any better

[color=990000]MIDNIGHT LEGACY[/color]
Giving the films the respect they deserve!
http://www.midnight-legacy.com

[color=000000]eBay auctions (rare VHS tapes from around the world):[/color]
http://shop.ebay.com/midnight_1/m.html? ... =&_ipg=200

candela
Advanced Member
candela
Advanced Member

January 19th, 2012, 1:03 pm #2

Bill Knight wrote:Doesn't get any better 
La Comtesse Perverse screened on 35mm at the Belgian Cinematek in Brussels next week together with Dallamo's Dorian Gray and also an introduction by Bruno Forzani, the director of Amer, for only 6 euro.

See, it's gotten better already...

Jon Houghton

January 20th, 2012, 3:16 am #3

Holy crap I can't wait til these come out! I love Franco and am really looking forward to Stephen Thrower's book.
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

gialloboy
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
gialloboy
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

January 20th, 2012, 7:33 pm #4

Exiting times, Girl in room 2A will also come out from Mondo Macabro!

HBK
HBK

January 26th, 2012, 1:21 pm #5

candela wrote:
Bill Knight wrote:Doesn't get any better 
La Comtesse Perverse screened on 35mm at the Belgian Cinematek in Brussels next week together with Dallamo's Dorian Gray and also an introduction by Bruno Forzani, the director of Amer, for only 6 euro.

See, it's gotten better already...
And I am visiting this screening! Really looking forward to wacthing both films on 35mm!

Jon Houghton

January 26th, 2012, 7:04 pm #6

I have seen the artwork for the cover of Girl in Room 2A, but has anyone seen art for the 2 Franco films?
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

HBK
HBK

January 27th, 2012, 11:59 pm #7

Just got back from the La Comtesse Perverse screening. And I can say that Mondo Macabro has picked an amazing Franco film to release!

Great erotic / cannibal film with Alice Arno, Howard Vernon and Lina Romay. Beautiful setting, great soundtrack and just pure Franco fun & sleaze. Loved it!

candela
Advanced Member
candela
Advanced Member

January 28th, 2012, 12:21 am #8

HBK wrote: Just got back from the La Comtesse Perverse screening. And I can say that Mondo Macabro has picked an amazing Franco film to release!

Great erotic / cannibal film with Alice Arno, Howard Vernon and Lina Romay. Beautiful setting, great soundtrack and just pure Franco fun & sleaze. Loved it!
Good quality print also except for 2 short scenes in the begin and end credits. Dorian Gray was unfortunately a bit brown and colourless

HBK
HBK

January 28th, 2012, 12:38 am #9

candela wrote:
HBK wrote: Just got back from the La Comtesse Perverse screening. And I can say that Mondo Macabro has picked an amazing Franco film to release!

Good quality print also except for 2 short scenes in the begin and end credits. Dorian Gray was unfortunately a bit brown and colourless
The print was indeed quite good! You where also there ? I thought it was great, also looking forward too next month with Maniac Cop II and Street Trash!

candela
Advanced Member
candela
Advanced Member

January 28th, 2012, 10:31 am #10

HBK wrote:
candela wrote:

The print was indeed quite good! You where also there ? I thought it was great, also looking forward too next month with Maniac Cop II and Street Trash!
Yes I was there. Next month doesn't interest me that much but possibly my friends so I might go anyway. But for some reason the B-Z programme is rather popular lately. There used to be a time the room wasn't half full but now you have people sitting on the stairs because all the chairs are taken. Luckily they behave because usually when you have an uninformed audience they are laughing at everything that doesn't look like hollywood movie.

I hope Mondo Macabro has the french audio