Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

Lars Jacobsson
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Lars Jacobsson
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

December 2nd, 2008, 11:51 pm #11

I've done a lot of trades with Jonas over the years and he's reliable and definitevely one of the good guys. However he doesn't collect anymore and from the feel of it, checks his mail like one time a month. But if you bug him long enough, maybe, just maybe, he will sell you something...

When he was at the top of his game he must have had one of the best sleaze collections in the world I would think. Wish I was more into sleaze when he started selling because now most of the fun stuff is gone...

Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

February 21st, 2010, 4:20 pm #12

In Sweden we have a saying that goes "Late will the sinner awaken".

Well, I have awoken.

I've been working on my new site very half hartedly in the last couple of years. Ever since SQL injection (that's bad russin virus to those of you who don't speak computer lingo) took it down. I'm now directing my attention to it once again and hopefully I will make it run smoothly in the future. It's a lot to do on it yet but for those of you who care to take a look at it's located here:

http://www.scv.nu/PinkPod/

I'm still very much into film collecting. I do not collect video releases quite that vigourously as I did in the past but I still want to trade DVD-R disc of rare films and releases. As always my main interests are the weird and wonderful, sleaze/sex/hardcore/softcore/arty/dirty/controversial/etc. I particlary look for contacts in Brazil, Germany, France & Spain or those who have a lot of films from those countries to trade. I also want more trash from Greece & Turkey. Well I'm pretty much of a compleatists so anyone with the right kind of films and are willing to trade can drop me a PM or mail.

/Jonas
My sales/trade thread:
J?nas tapes for trade or sale

My wants:
J?nas wants

videohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
videohunter
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

February 25th, 2010, 1:54 pm #13

Jönas wrote: In Sweden we have a saying that goes "Late will the sinner awaken".

Well, I have awoken.

I've been working on my new site very half hartedly in the last couple of years. Ever since SQL injection (that's bad russin virus to those of you who don't speak computer lingo) took it down. I'm now directing my attention to it once again and hopefully I will make it run smoothly in the future. It's a lot to do on it yet but for those of you who care to take a look at it's located here:

I'm still very much into film collecting. I do not collect video releases quite that vigourously as I did in the past but I still want to trade DVD-R disc of rare films and releases. As always my main interests are the weird and wonderful, sleaze/sex/hardcore/softcore/arty/dirty/controversial/etc. I particlary look for contacts in Brazil, Germany, France & Spain or those who have a lot of films from those countries to trade. I also want more trash from Greece & Turkey. Well I'm pretty much of a compleatists so anyone with the right kind of films and are willing to trade can drop me a PM or mail.

/Jonas
welcome to the forum Jönas , i've been a fan of your website for years and always marveled at all the ultra rare vhs releases in your massive collection and actually used to trade with u dvds for copies long ago ! and a year or two ago i bought a few danish ex-rentals from you , glad to see you're still around !

Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

February 26th, 2010, 7:47 am #14

videohunter wrote:
Jönas wrote: In Sweden we have a saying that goes "Late will the sinner awaken".

Well, I have awoken.

/Jonas
welcome to the forum Jönas , i've been a fan of your website for years and always marveled at all the ultra rare vhs releases in your massive collection and actually used to trade with u dvds for copies long ago ! and a year or two ago i bought a few danish ex-rentals from you , glad to see you're still around !
Thanks for the kind words. In the hey days I had quite a lot of traffic on the site. I've made countless trades through the years and I've probably sold and traded with a lot of the regulars here. I've known the forum owner since the beginnig of the 90's, when lists of films were hand written and sent through regular mail.
My sales/trade thread:

My wants:
J?nas wants

dag-johnny
Advanced Member
dag-johnny
Advanced Member

February 26th, 2010, 6:32 pm #15

Welcome Jönas.
Remember we did many big trades some years ago. It must have been over
10 years since last time, because it was before DVD-R.

Dag-Johnny

Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

February 27th, 2010, 4:26 pm #16

Hello Dag-Johnny!

How could I ever forget? Nice trades we did back then. Boxes full of VHS tapes with nice films on them would arrive regularly. Now days the same amount of films take the space of one VHS.

Jonas
My sales/trade thread:

My wants:
J?nas wants

Cyclone82

January 13th, 2013, 2:55 am #17

Can someone please tell me how i can buy DVD-R from 'sweet cozy video'

I keep finding this site
http://scv.nu/PinkPod/news.jspwhen i am looking for movies but dont know how to buy from them and theres no way to contact them?
thanks

ok dont worry i found his address

WANYON
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
WANYON
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

January 14th, 2013, 9:16 pm #18

He doesn't sell. You can either trade with him or buy something he is after and do a trade that way if you lack anything on your list that he wants...

Cyclone82

February 21st, 2013, 9:59 am #19

Does not sell? Thats a shame as he has about 25-30 films i want that i cant get anywhere else. Surely money talks?

Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jönas
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

February 21st, 2013, 11:41 am #20

Cyclone82 wrote: Does not sell? Thats a shame as he has about 25-30 films i want that i cant get anywhere else. Surely money talks?
So why do you not send me a mail or PM?

We can surely work out a trade like Wayne is describing.
My sales/trade thread:

My wants:
J?nas wants