Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

Searching someone who lives in Hong Kong

a12345
Member
a12345
Member
Joined: December 16th, 2009, 2:09 am

May 20th, 2016, 6:24 pm #1

Hi
is here anybody who lives in Hong Kong or know someone there who is reliable?
I want to ask a favor and will pay good. The other guy will have his/her advantages, too.
it's an easy little work which can be done at work. And only a little bit time is needed.
Quote
Like
Share

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: March 23rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

May 23rd, 2016, 11:02 am #2

Doesn't Bey Logan live in HK? Maybe he'll help out a fellow film fan.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Quote
Like
Share

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: February 18th, 2007, 2:48 pm

May 26th, 2016, 7:53 am #3

Jack J wrote:Doesn't Bey Logan live in HK? Maybe he'll help out a fellow film fan.
Doesn't Bruce Lee live in HK?
Quote
Like
Share

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: March 23rd, 2007, 2:45 pm

May 26th, 2016, 1:34 pm #4

Member-X wrote:
Jack J wrote:Doesn't Bey Logan live in HK? Maybe he'll help out a fellow film fan.
Doesn't Bruce Lee live in HK?
Bruce Le, Bruce Li, Bruce Lau, and Bronson Lee live in HK. Bruce Lee is long gone.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia
Quote
Like
Share

Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Member-X
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Joined: February 18th, 2007, 2:48 pm

May 26th, 2016, 10:31 pm #5

Jack J wrote:
Member-X wrote:
Jack J wrote:Doesn't Bey Logan live in HK? Maybe he'll help out a fellow film fan.
Doesn't Bruce Lee live in HK?
Bruce Le, Bruce Li, Bruce Lau, and Bronson Lee live in HK. Bruce Lee is long gone.
Aaawwhhh...
Quote
Like
Share