Pre cert forum problem

Online stores, webzines, blogs, forums, databases etc # Anything about film-related sites!

Moderators: cinehound, Jack J

Pre cert forum problem

jungle killer
jungle killer

August 31st, 2008, 6:00 pm #1

i notice that pre cert forum have got problem,the page not charge and give a fatal error,someone know what is happen?

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

August 31st, 2008, 6:19 pm #2

Right, it's not working now, but it seems a temporaly problem to me...

Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
Jack J
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

August 31st, 2008, 6:36 pm #3

Why go there anyway. There's always a party at Cinehound.
2019 AD. The only blog that survived the nuclear holocaust: EN LEJEMORDER SER TILBAGE
The ONLY site in the world devoted entirely to trashy Filipino war flicks: When the Vietnam War raged... in the Philippines
The FLIPSIDE of Asian cinema: Backyard Asia

kingofB
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
kingofB
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

August 31st, 2008, 8:02 pm #4

Was online when I got a message from the company holding copyrights to the sites layout messed up the forum and asked visitors to inform the owners that they forgot to show the copyright owners logo and thus they withdrew ther services

So it seems temporarily...

Anyhow, a lot of bickering going on there lately so it might be the moderators decided to let the forum rest for a while in the mean time

kingofB
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
kingofB
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

August 31st, 2008, 8:57 pm #5

Just noticed it's back online

bigandya

December 28th, 2008, 1:27 pm #6

kingofB wrote: Was online when I got a message from the company holding copyrights to the sites layout messed up the forum and asked visitors to inform the owners that they forgot to show the copyright owners logo and thus they withdrew ther services

So it seems temporarily...

Anyhow, a lot of bickering going on there lately so it might be the moderators decided to let the forum rest for a while in the mean time
There's never any bickering on the pre cert site.

Its always out and out war!

No, the pre cert site is renowned as one big happy family and like all families there are occasional bust ups between members, but they are usually a lot of fun.

Come along and join us, great members, great discussions, and loads of beautiful tapes.

and DVDs

cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member
cinehound
Superstar Member
Superstar Member

December 28th, 2008, 3:30 pm #7

No, you liar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, a very nice forum and an absolutely marvellous database, but this obsession with DVDs annoys me a bit, what "Pre-Cert" has to do with DVDs? Mostly when you search the database and below each tape they have...availability on DVD or not! It's like if you had a LP database and inform people where to find the CDs! Of course I know this can be useful for younger members though...

okerlo
okerlo

September 24th, 2015, 7:23 am #8

Just a bump of an 7 year old thread
Does anyone know why they are not activating new members? You can register and click the link you'll get in the email but the account has to be activated by a moderator/admin and that simply doesn't happen (or it takes weeks ).

okerlo
okerlo

September 27th, 2015, 7:58 am #9

No one? I already wrote them through the contact page but so far I got no response, maybe they don't use the email address anymore which is associated to the contact form?

okerlo
okerlo

October 5th, 2015, 1:40 pm #10

Hm still no response.
May somebody be so kind and ask in their forum what's the reason for this?
Don't they want any new users? Quite strange